Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. (19123 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by sweetgala(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

I can tell you were angry when composing this, but honestly I didn't understand the point you were trying to get across. No pun intended.

Sentiments becloud judgement and reasoning , spare him he is only stupid.

It is well known what happens during all those incidents and if you may know, Igbo, Hausa, nnang, Yoruba, all lost their lives to marauding killers who claimed to be followers of islam.

Instead of looking back and trying to build a stronger society the Igbo want to break it down

6 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
seunmsg:

Too early to disagree grin grin grin. Let the war get started first, then reality will hit you.

Biafrans are not calling for war, the poster is saying incase Nigeria calls for war against Biafra.

Free yourself first from daily Fulani harassment.

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by OduaVanguard: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
sweetgala:

Sentiments becloud judgement and reasoning , spare him he is only stupid.

It is well known what happens during all those incidents and if you may know, Igbo, Hausa, nnang, Yoruba, all lost their lives to marauding killers who claimed to be followers of islam.o

Instead of looking back and trying to build a stronger society the Igbo want to break it down

They are just a bunch of babies -- babies whine, pout and sulk when they aren't having their way. Do they have to dominate others to stay happy. Must it always be them? They seriously need to grow up mehn.

5 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by iconize(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Ok. Now that you've gotten all that out of your chest maybe now you can calm down.

I think you people are just too emotional for your own good, which clouds your collective judgment and causes you to behave irrationally.

Igbos have produced President (Ironsi), VP (Zik), enough Senate Presidents and at least one Speaker of the HOR (Jaja Wachukwu) -- these are the highest positions in the land any ethnic group can attain. And if you all play your politics well,another igboman could actually take over from Buhari,yet you people complain the most, even when it can be argued that you gain the most from Nigeria above any other ethnic group and contribute the least to the Nigerian commonwealth. What should a Nupe or Igalaman now say or do? What exactly will make you people happy? Is it when an Igboman becomes Governor of Lagos, or when you completely dominate the rest of us? ? Smh.
Where did you learn that Zik was a VP?
Which institution produced you?

5 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by iconize(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Imagine in a country.
Presiency-North.
Senate Presidency-North.
Speaker-North.
CJN-North.

But the regions that own the resources have nothing to grab.

You can call it democracy but I will tell you every law is subject to amendment even democratic principles, norms and ethics.

Nigeria have never been this lopsided before and your here jumping up n down over a glorified commissioner with a VP label.

Keep deceiving yourselves now as long as your getting deputies in every office while those you love to hate are left empty handed.

The North can have all the political positions in the nation. It's democracy after all.

5 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by sweetgala(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why shouldn't I be angry when everything about you is writing trash.
How can I be happy when my people are treated differently in a place they called their country.

the difference between Igbos and Yoruba is tha Yorubas can accept being in servitude all his life but an average Igbo is republican and always like to excercise his liberty.

Why is it that its only in East that reprisal attack alway occur in Nigeria whenever this bloodshed in North but other regions remain calm while others play Ostrich of "we are not affected".

Igbos are not happy being in servitude, get that into your head, look at how the Gambaris have turned you minority in your majority party and your here still talking while Biafra is a bad idea.

Am angry and I must bare my heart.

Nigeria is built on injustice, inequality and impunity.

The only tribe that should be shouting blue murder over the last government are the Yoruba, but we were quiet and through politics and coalition got a better bargain when the time was right.

The Igbo had a chance and an equal invitation to the feast that birthed APC few joined but because of hate of the Hausa APGA decided to stay with the loosing side. Even now the few Igbo interests in APC are being sabotaged by their fellow clansmen, ask Okorocha and Ngige their story has been one of enemies on all flanks.

What more can be done to accommodate the igno which has not been , during the shagari days Igbo were absolutely favoured while the Yoruba had nothing but still we kept it together and waitied for our time.

GEJ government was controlled by Igbo all round and you dare come here and accuse Nigeria of short changing you.

You have the chance of having an Igbo president come 2019 but stupidity would not let you see it. How can that be Yoruba or Hausa fault

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
People who disagree with the op are delusional and lying to themselves to feel good. The truth is that times have change and it's not in Nigeria favor anymore. The way the world responded to Boko haram crises gives me and idea what would happen if a full blown civil war breaks out. Continue lying to yourselves in the name of one Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by OduaVanguard: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
iconize:

Where did you learn that Zik was a VP?
Which institution produced you?

Zik was "President" under a Parliamentary system during the first republic, a position which in effect is the equivalent of VP in the Presidential system the country currently operates. But even if you all reject that Zik was a VP in the technical sense, what about Ekwueme? At least he was VP to Shagari, abi no be so?

7 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by sweetgala(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Imagine in a country.
Presiency-North.
Senate Presidency-North.
Speaker-North.
CJN-North.

You can call it democracy but I will tell you every law is subject to amendment even democratic principles, norms and ethics.

Nigeria have never been this lopsided before and your here jumping up n down over a glorified commissioner with a VP label.

Keep deceiving yourselves now as long as your getting deputies in every office while those you love to hate are left empty handed.

The senate President is either MB or SW which ever you may want but definitely not North.

Also North is not as united as people think, these people also have their different regions and all want to be treated differently they only share religion at best. NC, NE NW are all different and if I may highlight a fact each of these areas has the land mass equal to any other geopolitical zone to affirm that fact.

They have chosen to unite for collective gain

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by BiafranPr1nce: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Nnamdi Kanu has only brainwashed okada riders and not the average Igbo man. That said, this is not a call for war, I stated this in my write up. Stop talking any bring it on rubbish, the fact is that any full scale war in Nigeria of today will engulf everywhere but on the other hand, the fighting might not even last long before the country disintegrates, write my write up again and understand the reasons I submitted.

Okada riders indeed, please next time don't be ignorant in your utterances, I have traveled many countries because of this Biafra struggle, if u think we are foolish for supporting Nnamdi, then get ready to be schooled by me showing you many hardcore high class Biafrans supporting Biafra.

It's not good to reveal secrets.

If u take me on, I will floor u with documented evidence and videos.

Let me tell you one simple fact, Americans are not happy with the neo-colonialism happening in Africa, and the backwardness, they only want u to rise up and they will help you on a just course. British government is playing ping-pong with Nigerians and Africans, and I pity the gullible few who wants Nigeria to remain the same. Without Britain getting off Nigeria's butt, we will all continue to run in cirlces, and can't make any meaningful achievement.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by sweetgala(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Am not here to dig Saraki's ancestry cum genealogy but you have every right to chose what you want to believe, whether he is Fulani or Yoruba, Tinubu and every enlightened SWner know the truth hence while trying to stop him.

Yes if Igbos were as Instrumental as you people were on this government believe me we will never be treated like this. Its not a chestbeating its always a natural phenomenon with proper historical records and backing.

Aaah the renown Igbo superiority theory. The Jews of Africa, bringer of wealth, bastion of knowledge.

If an Igbo man can't do it no one can

Ever wondered why people don't take you guys serious

7 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by BiafranPr1nce: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
gatiano:
Nnamdi Kanu is a CIA. white behind suc ker (Im sorry My Igbo Family), People who want to divide the Black family in favour of whiteman pathing them on the back deserve to DIE. And yes, those that instigate Black division would die, they would die in their sleep, through excruciating pain especially for those who are doing the evil deeds intentionally.

It may interest you to know he hates the way blacks suck the dicks of whites.

Our problem is that we don't think in our own ways, Britain is killing you, Britain is killing Africans, EU wants the status quo to remain.

But then, few countries in EU are not in support

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by sweetgala(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't be too happy bro, Lagos matter might bring war the the west, go figure. The fulani would continue their advance from Iloorin which they have already annexed and installed an Emir.

They rose up in their meeting in 2012 which held in kaduna and declared that they will take Ilorin in the case of break up and trust me from their, even Lagos would be tempting to them. Don't be surprised to see the Igbos and fulanis fighting for control of Lagos. grin grin grin

And what would the Yoruba do while you fight for Lagos ! , I can be sure of something if war comes the Yoruba would happily seat on a fence , the Hausa have never had their eye on Lagos but the Igbo always have , I'm sure they'll make a move

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by gatiano(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
He can do so, and that is good, Teach the black people how the white's are instigating division and wars amongst us and the puppets they use, not him or any black person doing the same from the inside. To me that is a sneaky thing to do exactly like the CIA.

Whites are usually either active racists or passive racists, there are also intelligent racists. The only ones amongst them that can be allowed but watched constantly are the ones who have already given birth to Black children(halfcastes). Thus, all of the european states, arab states, mongolian states, aryan things are all the same.

I have never heard Fela or Bob Marley try to divide the black people, never. Yet, they spoke alot about injustice, and the black puppets.

BiafranPr1nce:

It may interest you to know he hates the way blacks suck the dicks of whites.

Our problem is that we don't think in our own ways, Britain is killing you, Britain is killing Africans, EU wants the status quo to remain.

But then, few countries in EU are not in support
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by BiafranPr1nce: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
bosedekemi:
If disintegration of nigeria will solve the lack of progress seen today, so be it abeg embarassed

Countries over the world have gone separate ways for good. So why so much ado about nigeria if it is not working... angry

British people just catching fun whilst Nigerians hate n kill themselves. Enough of this madness shocked

I am telling them British are scoring hattrick on Africa, especially Nigera, Europeans are using us like seed in Ludo, of course the typical black man will never think for himself...

Quote me anywhere, as long as black Africans look up to Nigeria and Nigeria is a reflection of the backwardness in black Africa, this continent will be a complete lost course.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by sweetgala(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Biafrans are not calling for war, the poster is saying incase Nigeria calls for war against Biafra.

Free yourself first from daily Fulani harassment.

No he meant otherwise, you need to listen to Radio Biafra , there is a clear agitation for war

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by BiafranPr1nce: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why talking rubbish! Any full scale civil in Nigeria won't last 30 months as it will be short and very decisive due to the hatred Igbo's are openly showing against mainly the Yoruba's. The Igbo leaders who are respected and have a good relationship with the Yoruba's should meet with them and make them see reason why the ethnic groups that want to leave Nigeria should be allowed to do so; it might not be easy at first but as time go on they may reach a consensus which I believe the North won't be war hungry to fight Igbo's of over 30 million people and the Yoruba's of over 40 million people not adding Ijaws of about 3 million people as the Hausa's and Fulani makes up 55 million people. Let people do that math's. But if they simply go to war due to ethnic sentiments without proper consultations then they should be prepared to loss a full blown war in less that 20 months at most.

Nowadays secession battles last many years, wars dont stop easily until both parties come to a round table conclusion.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why talking rubbish! Any full scale civil in Nigeria won't last 30 months as it will be short and very decisive due to the hatred Igbo's are openly showing against mainly the Yoruba's. The Igbo leaders who are respected and have a good relationship with the Yoruba's should meet with them and make them see reason why the ethnic groups that want to leave Nigeria should be allowed to do so; it might not be easy at first but as time go on they may reach a consensus which I believe the North won't be war hungry to fight Igbo's of over 30 million people and the Yoruba's of over 40 million people not adding Ijaws of about 3 million people as the Hausa's and Fulani makes up 55 million people. Let people do that math's. But if they simply go to war due to ethnic sentiments without proper consultations then they should be prepared to loss a full blown war in less that 20 months at most.

We are not planning any war. I only want you to see the reality on ground which is that if a war breaks out it will not be all Nigeria against Igbos like it was in 1967, the scenario will be different, the battle fronts will be many not forgetting that the military is still struggling with boko haram .

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Demmzy15(m): 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't be too happy bro, Lagos matter might bring war the the west, go figure. The fulani would continue their advance from Iloorin which they have already annexed and installed an Emir.

They rose up in their meeting in 2012 which held in kaduna and declared that they will take Ilorin in the case of break up and trust me from their, even Lagos would be tempting to them. Don't be surprised to see the Igbos and fulanis fighting for control of Lagos. grin grin grin
I was enjoying your posts until you spilled this garbage! Trash!

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
We want another civil war please! This time it would be all or nothing! Finally we shall have access to the sea, The SE would be one state and the different areas like Anambra, Imo etc would be ruled by Emirs. Our children will grow up to called the SE their land....It would be renamed Nyamiri. The Igbo's would be minority in their own land. Please just start the war already! Nigeria may not survived another civil war but Arewa will! This would simply be an expansion of the Northern territory provided you fire the first shot. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by rudebouy: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Eurobomber! U get sense abeg.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by huptin(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
One thing i learnt from Alex madiebo's book on the civil war is that "all assumptions before a war can go wrong". @OP Jut one event can throw all those assumption of yours into the trash bin. In war logic usually takes a back seat. Events that led to the 1967 civil never pointed to the midwest and the west joining the north, until some soldiers started getting greedy and embarked on unnecessary expansionist policy that pitted the Igbos a against the mid west and the West.

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by pazienza(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
If we assume that SW will remain neutral in any conflict between the East and North, then we must be repeating ojukwu's mistakes.
If we assume we will get the support of the non Igbo groups in the Eastern region, then we must not have learnt from history.

If we assume the middle belt will not team up with the Hausa-Fulani again, then we must be pathetic.

If our plans of winning the Biafra war 2.0 depends solely on any other group other than us, if we don't have a plan A to D that don't involve direct help from any other non Igbo group, then the Biafra war 2.0 won't be any different from Biafra war 1.0.

8 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by manchy7531: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Why shouldn't I be angry when everything about you is writing trash.
How can I be happy when my people are treated differently in a place they called their country.

the difference between Igbos and Yoruba is tha Yorubas can accept being in servitude all his life but an average Igbo is republican and always like to excercise his liberty.

Why is it that its only in East that reprisal attack alway occur in Nigeria whenever this bloodshed in North but other regions remain calm while others play Ostrich of "we are not affected".

Igbos are not happy being in servitude, get that into your head, look at how the Gambaris have turned you minority in your majority party and your here still talking while Biafra is a bad idea.

Am angry and I must bare my heart.

Nigeria is built on injustice, inequality and impunity.

God bless you, you spoke my heart.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Ojiofor: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Everyone is talking about Biafra and another civil war in Nigeria,I do not see Ndigbo going into a senseless war with Nigeria any time soon.
Nnamdi Kanu is incapable of leading Ndigbo into another war...The guy is just enjoying his moment of fame like Uwazurike did in past decade.
Let it be known that the moment Ndigbo decided to pull out of Nigeria it won't be championed by the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and Uwazurike.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by vega84(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
I dnt want another war, and will nt be part of it. Bt I will love Nigeria to break-up we are nt one and will never be! Besides I hate yorubas. #vegatalks

3 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by pazienza(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
The factors that forced Awolowo to team up with the North have not changed. These are the factors:

1. Yorubas can't allow Ndiigbo leave Nigeria, knowing they will now be stuck with the Arewa in a master-slave relationship for eternity. The presence of Ndiigbo in the Nigerian dynamics affords the SW a degree of freedom from the Arewas, as the Arewa will always have to thread carefully with them, if they must divide and rule the country.

2. Yorubaland is too close to the North for comfort, the Yorubas can't afford to team up with Ndiigbo against the North, as that scenario will turn SW to a battle ground between Ndiigbo and the North, with heavy loss of lives and property on the Yorubas, while the East and North remain peaceful. Yorubas would be stupid to allow such a deal, Awo didn't allow it, Tinubu won't.

3. Yorubas can't be neutral in any Biafran-North war, the North is landlocked, and will ever need the SW ports to import weapons and other logistics during the war, if the Yorubas grant them that wish, then they would have become Biafran enemies by default, if they don't, the second point(2) will happen. The ever pragmatic Yorubas would rather join the North to take the war to the East, than join the East and turn the SW to war theatre between the East and North.

4. Yorubas have a significant number of muslims amongst them that will always be sympathetic to the Islamic North cause.

5. A significant chunk of Yorubaland is part of and parcel of the North, Yorubas have a stake in the North, and will always be dragged into the Northern mess by the Northern Yorubas.

6. Yorubas are much more interested in the ND crude oil wealth that will ultimately vanish with the secession of Ndiigbo which will trigger a cascade of events that will see the Eastern region non Igbo groups and the non Igbo Midwest groups either form independent countries of their own or join Biafra. Igbo secession is not economically beneficial to Yorubas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by oilyngbati(m): 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
oduastates:
The analysis for the MB is a bit faulty.
the MB is as dependent on Niger delta oil as the far north and south east .
Their interest in oil revenue intersects and supersedes all their other differences.
This is the best analysis for the MB. They always side with the core north regardless of whether they are killed by the fulani or not. They join in singing the one-north mantra when push comes to shove.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by oilyngbati(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
pazienza:
The factors that forced Awolowo to team up in the North has not changed. These are the factors:

1. Yorubas can't allow Ndiigbo leave Nigeria, knowing they will now be stuck with the Arewa in a master-slave relationship for eternity. The presence of Ndiigbo in the Nigerian dynamics affords the SW a degree of freedom from the Arewas, as the Arewa will always have to thread carefully with them, if they must divide and rule the country.

2. Yorubaland is too close to the North for comfort, the Yorubas can't afford to team up with Ndiigbo against the North, as that scenario will turn SW to a battle ground between Ndiigbo and the North, with heavy loss of live and property on the Yorubas, while the East and west remain peaceful. Yorubas would be stupid to allow such a deal, Awo didn't allow it, Tinubu won't.

3. Yorubas can't be neutral in any Biafran-North war, the North is landlocked, and will ever need the SW ports to import weapons and other logistics during the war, if the Yorubas grant them that wish, then they have become Biafran enemies by default, if they don't, the second point(2) will happen. The ever pragmatic Yorubas would rather join the North to take the war to the East, than join the East and turn the SW to war theatre between the East and North.

4. Yorubas have a significant number of muslims amongst them that will always be sympathetic to the Islamic North cause.

5. A significant chunk of Yorubaland is part of and parcel of the North, Yorubas have a stake in the North, and will always be dragged into the Northern mess by the Northern Yorubas.
God bless you my brother for this great analysis of yours. I use to follow this lunatic of a man call nnamdi kanu, even I was a member of IPOB, until I found out that he's all mouth with no brain. His idea of Biafra is to fight against the entire planet- from Britain to the EU to the church to the muslims to et.al. This guy lack brain and I'm not suprised because he's too emotionally unstable. He's also a great liar, all he's doing is seeking for money from gullible followers in order to enrich himself. Ndigbo should do needful by killing this guy. It's better to loose one lunatic than loose millions of innocent folks. I'd have supported war to get our freedom as he always preach on the condition that he gets a super power to supply limitless weapons to Biafra, but he wants us to fight the type of battle we fought the last time, with no single major ally.

3 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by pazienza(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Yorubas simply don't have the luxury to sit on the fence in any Igbo- Northern war. Nature has ensured that they are natural enemies to Ndiigbo.

Any attempt by Ndiigbo to form any form of alliance with Yoruba will always lead to Yorubas or Ndiigbo getting the short end of the stick. We are enemies by default in the Nigerian equation and can only become friends as independent nations.

Any Igbo planning for Biafra war 2 must pencil Yorubas down as default enemies, and factor that into his war plans and strategy, even when he appears to be stretching hands of friendship to the Yorubas. Strategy, history and tact demands this. Any Biafran war strategy that starts by seeing Yorubas as neutrals or even worst as potential friends/ally rather than default enemies they are, is already a failure from the start.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by oilyngbati(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
We want another civil war please! This time it would be all or nothing! Finally we shall have access to the sea, The SE would be one state and the different areas like Anambra, Imo etc would be ruled by Emirs. Our children will grow up to called the SE their land....It would be renamed Nyamiri. The Igbo's would be minority in their own land. Please just start the war already! Nigeria may not survived another civil war but Arewa will! This would simply be an expansion of the Northern territory provided you fire the first shot. Thanks
Don't worry dirty northern alymagiristic cow, we will commence war with you animals on our own time of choosen, and we won't stop until we wipe you goats out of the north. The remnants of you animals will be pushed into niger/chad and your land will be turned into a place for synthesising poisonous gas, to be used on you just incase you venture back from niger/chad. Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by manchy7531: 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
BuddahMonk:
Imagine in a country.
Presiency-North.
Senate Presidency-North.
Speaker-North.
CJN-North.

Gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ā€ˇFINALLY!!!! APC Owns Up, Says, Our First Steps In Office Created Problems / Nigerian Social Media Influencers Were Paid To Support Alez Saab / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.