Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. (19124 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers / Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

The oil in Igboland isn't even enough for Igboland. South-South, Lagos and ondo is where the oil is at.

Shattap! I will continue to expose you yoruba frauders who lie, lie and lie to paint yourselves positively. You claim to be the most educated, yet all statistics till date show SE leading followed by SS. You claimed to have the most IGR yet Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti are hungry, unable to pay salaries nor found capital projects. Now you are claiming to have oil? Thief...criminal pi epsilon! See chart below...shows all producing states from most to least. Ondo is the least producing state of all producing states! Ondo is just there for decorative purpose...to make you people feel among. Criminal!

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Jaypea98: 1:58am On Jun 26, 2015
BiafranPr1nce:

It may interest you to know he hates the way blacks suck the dicks of whites.

Our problem is that we don't think in our own ways, Britain is killing you, Britain is killing Africans, EU wants the status quo to remain.

But then, few countries in EU are not in support
Please u seem to be deeply involved in this struggle i ve got some questions for you pls where can i direct them to?
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by suremanpatriot: 2:31am On Jun 26, 2015
.RESET...ALL you war mongers hav no idea wht easterners went thru in a very wasteful war that wasted lives for nearly three yrs straight without result.
The side effects of that regrettable war has conscripted d easterners to be so disorganized and kept at bay fr holdg any dominant political office.

On d other hand GOD is holding NIGERIA firm, as DEEPLY ROOTED AS THE COUNTRY IS IN WAR AGAINST AGENTS OF DISTABILAZTN. Therefore NO WAR is possible in Nigeria ever no matter hw it is conceived in the day or at ngt(check out the hard lessons of last election where arms smuggled for violence were rendered useless,because the warmongers were disappointed).

TODAY's modern warfare is abt promoting arms sells for profiteering and not for any genuine cause.
Lastly, stop insinuating war because the nation's populace is too bond with common interests of praying and making money to escape poverty and enjoy life.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 26, 2015
new2020:

Shattap! I will continue to expose you yoruba frauders who lie, lie and lie to paint yourselves positively. You claim to be the most educated, yet all statistics till date show SE leading followed by SS. You claimed to have the most IGR yet Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti are hungry, unable to pay salaries nor found capital projects. Now you are claiming to have oil? Thief...criminal pi epsilon! See chart below...shows all producing states from most to least. Ondo is the least producing state of all producing states! Ondo is just there for decorative purpose...to make you people feel among. Criminal!

If the SE is ahead in everything why are they so crabby? Something ain't right.

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by IlekeHD: 2:38am On Jun 26, 2015
new2020:

You kinda supported my earlier statement. The oil in igboland can barely feed igboland.

If Nigeria is after oil, it'd be SS's oil. Stop the attache by force.

5 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

You kinda supported my earlier statement. The oil in igboland can barely feed igboland.

If Nigeria is after oil, it'd be SS's oil. Stop the attache by force.

Fool...I gave you a chart from NNPC. It's called FACTS! Now get out!

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by IlekeHD: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Macelliot:

We don't believe in Oil...

Because you barely have any oil.

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by IlekeHD: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2015
new2020:

Fool...I gave you a chart from NNPC. It's called FACTS! Now get out!

Look at your stats again.

3 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by carnegiefan: 4:04am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Don't we have other Nigerians in diaspora?

There are other Nigerians in diaspora but they are fewer than Igbo. You wanna bet?
There are at least 4 million Igbo outside Nigeria. The other thing is that we send money home more than any other group. Go check the CBN data on that. Yearly we send home not less than $5 billion.
But perhaps the most important advantage we have is that we are MOTIVATED to be free from Nigeria, meaning that we can even starve just to send that money.
Seriously speaking, if our people's lives are on the line, we can afford to task ourselves and be sending that $5billion MONTHLY to pay the guys fighting and making sure that we attract the best fighters. We can win the war by simply outspending Nigeria over time.
The current day Igbo man outside Nigeria is very angry at Nigeria and don't even want to take any chances. Nnamdi Kanu's speeches bear this point out clearly.
Your best bet is to peacefully allow us to leave. Thats all.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by kotv: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Rotimi47:
Why talking rubbish! Any full scale civil in Nigeria won't last 30 months as it will be short and very decisive due to the hatred Igbo's are openly showing against mainly the Yoruba's. The Igbo leaders who are respected and have a good relationship with the Yoruba's should meet with them and make them see reason why the ethnic groups that want to leave Nigeria should be allowed to do so; it might not be easy at first but as time go on they may reach a consensus which I believe the North won't be war hungry to fight Igbo's of over 30 million people and the Yoruba's of over 40 million people not adding Ijaws of about 3 million people as the Hausa's and Fulani makes up 55 million people. Let people do that math's. But if they simply go to war due to ethnic sentiments without proper consultations then they should be prepared to loss a full blown war in less that 20 months at most.

Ijaw is not joining you people to fight anybody. Can't you Southwest write without dragging us to your mess.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by kotv: 5:23am On Jun 26, 2015
bosedekemi:
If disintegration of nigeria will solve the lack of progress seen today, so be it abeg embarassed

Countries over the world have gone separate ways for good. So why so much ado about nigeria if it is not working... angry

British people just catching fun whilst Nigerians hate n kill themselves. Enough of this madness shocked

Thank you. I don't understand why yoruba are constantly shivering in their pants anytime Nigeria disintegration is mentioned. They always threatening war each time.

It's obvious Nigeria is not working, we have nothing in common and also not progressing.

My people are being bleed to death just to feed an entire country which shows no appreciation for it. I can't understand why yoruba wants to be leeches all their lives.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by kotv: 5:34am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

The oil in Igboland isn't even enough for Igboland. South-South, Lagos and ondo is where the oil is at.

Lagos and Ondo oil is very insignificant. Very very very insignificant. Who told you otherwise?

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by zendy: 5:51am On Jun 26, 2015
bakila:

They have a right to secede if they want. Attack Kumuyi from the teachings of Kanu is ethnic hate.

What I heard Kanu say is that Kumuyi should not be touched but that him and his church should be rejected. The attack is not a physical one. As for ethnic hate, we don't need a soothsayer or Kanu to tell us that we have never really liked each other anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by zendy: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Joenz:
Dear Op,what is wrong with you guys?y are u guys so blinded with emotions?y d cry all the time?are u d only group in Nigeria?y do u always want things to go your way alone?y are u blackmailing d whole Nigerian state with secession wen u will gladly stay if u are offered d leadership of d country on a platter?You went to war d last time because of d ambition of one man,u av started again by shamelessly attacking other tribes in ur region wen u av legions of ur kinsmen scattered all over d country,if such folks are attacked in retaliation,will genocide,do u take others for fools or what exactly.Ohaneze youths are already treathning war because of Ekweremadu,y do u always view everything from d tribal side?well,u av written beautifully about how Nigeria will not survive another civil war but pls,have u thought that d Igbo tribe might not survive another war?Remember you have made enemies out of every other tribe with your relentless,unprovoked attacks and name-calling.To every action,thr must be a reaction,why not think it through before you declare another war that you can't tell how it will end?Peace out mehnn!

Why do people keep coming up with this daft idea that Igbos went to war because of Ojukwus ambition? It is unfortunate that many people simply don't know what precipitated the war. Nobody wants to mention the over 40,000 easterners that were butchered all across Nigeria, just this alone is enough reason to go to war. Nobody wants mention the Aburi agreement broken by Gowon. Nobody wants to mention that it was Nigeria that fired first on Biafra. The only thing people seem to say is that we fought for Ojukwus ambition? Some people can be very daft indeed.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by GentleToks(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Duru1:

There is nothing smart about a person talking of war in a matter of disintegration of Nigeria instead of song. Nigerians do not need to go to war for them to go their separate ways.

Go over his post again and tell me if that smart dude is talking about war.

He only advised people clamouring for war to desist from singing war song.

He opened the eyes of people asking for war to what their leaders would possibly do when the war is finally here and what would happen after the war; the benefits of the war ll eventually go to the regional leaders and their cronies.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Macelliot(m): 7:45am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Because you barely have any oil.
I don't wanna waste my time with you.... Hahaha, I forgot... U are Yoruba...
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2015
harde2lah:

Damn! You're really an slowpoke. Who's stopping you from actualizing from your Biafra plan? You really have no idea how we want you guys out. An ordinary lagoon threat, and y'all cannot but cry and whine, beckoning at ICC to come save your silly ass. It will never be better for anybody so say make una no form your Biafra. However, if you are typing shit about Biafra from the SW, then may your life be terrorized by the forces of darkness and evil spirits.
We can't wait for you parasites to leave the south west to your Biafra. Good riddance.

Loooooool. igbos r d ones carrying the SW. Any day we pull out. , Lagos will crumble .
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

How are Yorubas holding you back? By Chains? By lock?
Are Yorubas that strong?

They don't want us to go because we feed their lazy Asses.
they are not strong , they r just cowards.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2015
CHM11:

All of us!!!..every single Nigerian.
Nope.
The leaders must correct inequalities. Only that can keep Nigeria together ..
As long as it continues, Nigeria must fight a war.
IlekeHD:

How are Yorubas holding you back? By Chains? By lock?
Are Yorubas that strong?

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by oluks05: 7:55am On Jun 26, 2015
carnegiefan:

There are other Nigerians in diaspora but they are fewer than Igbo. You wanna bet?
There are at least 4 million Igbo outside Nigeria. The other thing is that we send money home more than any other group. Go check the CBN data on that. Yearly we send home not less than $5 billion.
But perhaps the most important advantage we have is that we are MOTIVATED to be free from Nigeria, meaning that we can even starve just to send that money.
Seriously speaking, if our people's lives are on the line, we can afford to task ourselves and be sending that $5billion MONTHLY to pay the guys fighting and making sure that we attract the best fighters. We can win the war by simply outspending Nigeria over time.
The current day Igbo man outside Nigeria is very angry at Nigeria and don't even want to take any chances. Nnamdi Kanu's speeches bear this point out clearly.

Pls can you give us the link or CBN data that igbos send home @ least $5billion dollars yearly. I have searched all thru the net and can't find any info on that. We wld appreciate it if you can post the link here. And also a census least showing igbos are more in the diaspora than any other tribe in nigeria. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Mapletraks: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2015
chuna1985:

^^^^^^
It is interesting to see a 30-year-old
like you exhibiting clear symptoms of
delusion and psychosis. Your childish tantrums
on your previous posts that I've read and
re-read show a person who has not
clearly defined what his GOALS in life
should be.

The SWest if you are NOT aware is the 5th
largest oil producer in Nigeria from Ilaje LGA
axis of ONDO State - onshore and offshore. Next is
Edo, Imo, and Abia is the least oil-producer in
that order. The Yoruba have been contributing
to Nigeria's annual income from the sale
of oil and gas.

Did you know that the Ondo state produces
3 times more crude oil than Imo and Abia
states combined? So how can you say that
your people in your ethnic enclave feed the
Yoruba and they don't want you to go...?

@chuna1985, snap out of YOUR death-wish
state of being and don't allow the hatred of
yourself and others to ruin you!

#ManKnowThySelf

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Mapletraks:

^^^^^^ It is interesting to see a 30-year-old person like you exhibiting clear symptoms of delusion and psychosis. Your tantrums on your previous posts that I've read and re-read show a person who is has not clearly defined what his GOALS in life should be.

The SWest if you are NOT aware is the 5th largest oil producer in Nigeria from Ilaje LGA axis of ONDO State - onshore and offshore. Edo, Imo, and Abia is the least oil-producer in that order. The Yoruba have been contributing to Nigeria's annual income from the sale of oil and gas.
Did you know that the Ondo state produces 3 times more crude oil than Imo and Abia states combined? So how can you say that your people in your ethnic enclave feed the Yoruba and they don't want you to go....
@chuna85, snap out of YOUR death-wish state of being and don't allow hatred of yourself and others to ruin you!
#ManKnowThySelf

looooool. Another South West. I'm really tired of lazy baboons.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by mandarin: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2015
The greatest gain in any disintegrated Nigeria is the Yoruba. They will just stand aloof, allow Igbo do the agitations and fighting, at the point when it all begin to seem real of the possibility they stroll in and make a case that will be too risky for either the East or the North to reject and they will have their country.
Igbo agitation can lead to the restructuring of Nigeria but outright independence I doubt it. If the oil in Niger Delta is the target, then Igbo have no plan because if Nigeria should separate peacefully and offshore blocks are to be divided based on contiguous boundaries you will be shocked by the result.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2015
mulattoclaro:
The igbos are a greedy bunch who want to control and dominate other ethnic groups and when they see they're not given the chance to they start crying of marginalization. I've always known them to sore losers and cry babies. All this noise making simply cos Gej lost to buhari. I'm from the South South and I really wanted jonathan to win. But let's tell ourselves the truth cos the truth they say is bitter. What did Gej do they actually requires him being reelected? Igbos need to stop disturbing this country otherwise what happened to them in the civil war will be a little compared to what will hit them now.
oga mulattoclaro Long tym oo, U still get time 4 Igbos e rat?, a beg leave them them b kid. D matured Igbos re making Money, using they talents,kids they here they shout

Even we from SS Tat lost d elections Re not angry, na 1 person for SE go dey carry our problem 4 Head, A beg Igbo People We Send Una, See us see trouble Ooioooooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by EastLebanon(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Don't get me wrong, you can clamour for war and get it diplomatically. But a violent war, especially attacking the Yorubas and Hausa WILL end in a lot of casualties.

i have come accross lot of yorubas who said the reason the yorubas supported the north during the nigerian civil war was because the igbos attacked their land,if you people are sincere please answer this question:WHERE DID THE WAR PLANES THAT CAME TO ATTACK THE BIAFRANS IMMEDIATELY OJUKWU DECLARED THEM A REPUBLIC CAME FROM
A.lagos(the then military headquarters of the republic and also the nations capital).
B.enugu(the then biafran capital).
C.abuja(a glorified village then).
Please my yoruba countrymen i need an urgent answer.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by CHM11: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Nope.
The leaders must correct inequalities. Only that can keep Nigeria together ..
As long as it continues, Nigeria must fight a war.
You are on your own in that line of thought
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
kelvin100:
[s]

If you think that Biafra would be only SE, then you are critically myopic.

The future Biafra consists of SE, SS and MB (eastern part).

The alignment was made not too long ago.
When shit starts, then you will know.

By the way, if you think it's about oil, forget it because Igbos will champion 100% resource control. That has always been our stand.

These 3 regions have a war to wage. If any of them think they can be neutral, then sorry for them.
SE/SS/Eastern MB have a fight to wage against the North if they bring war to us.

SW could be neutral, it could be involved but at their own call. There's no seat of government in Lagos no more; it is in Abuja now.[/s]

Don't speak 4 My SS people clown

How dare u think SS re part of ur stupid dream ?, Do u know wat is SS ?, I an itskeri man cant align with igbo, I see D SW as my kinsmen, So stop typing trash Kid

4 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by zendy: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Don't speak 4 My SS people clown

How dare u think SS re part of ur stupid dream ?, Do u know wat is SS ?, I an itskeri man cant align with igbo, I see D SW as my kinsmen, So stop typing trash Kid

Your SS people? What do you mean your by 'your SS people'? The SS is made up of over 20 ethnic groups, which of them is your people? Itshekiris? Speak for your people, don't speak for other ethnic groups in the SS.

1 Like

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by seunmsg(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
carnegiefan:

@ the bolded, seriously, what do you guys smoke before coming up with all this trash? How can the south east out spend the rest of Nigeria in the event of a war? Dangote alone can contribute the $5billion that you are bragging about.

2 Likes

Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
CHM11:
You are on your own in that line of thought
Nah. millions r on that line of thought.
Re: Another Civil War Will Lead To The End Of Nigeria; Setting The Records Straight. by IlekeHD: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
carnegiefan:

Did you conduct the census?

Most of you Nigerians in diaspora are below middle class.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

$3.5 Billion Loan: Femi Falana Threatens To Sue FG / Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano / APC National Secretariat Sealed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.