Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) (56789 Views)

The Crocodile My Mechanic Killed And Ate This Morning / See What I Saw In A Tin Tomato! We Just Need To Be Careful / N1000 Tomatoes That I Saw Today In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by nigmasses: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
LIAR U DON OPEN THE BOTTLE. DONKEY ABI MAN OR WOMAN
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by AUSVINS(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
leonard01:
Is a blessed and happy day for me to post this comment due to the effort of Mr maxwell who delivered as man of he's world he is so kind and honest and straight forward person after so many years and time I have fall victim of scams on facebook and most site which I visit for dating and hook up almost all the agent I meet and I contacted they all scam and took my money without not even a number to call and they will not pick my call when I am calling after I must have sent them money so a day came and I was on facebook and I read a comment from Adekunle whom was talking about Mr maxwell how he was connected by mr maxwell and he place the number which I quickly call but although I doubt little but I summon courage as a man to contact him and I still add him on whassap which I normally chat with him when I run out of air time few hours latter after I have contacted him to my greatest surprise I was connected to a wealth business woman who's care a lot but what she paying is not much but well appreciable,most happiness in it is the experience cause I have spend a lot without nothing till Mr maxwell render help and effort to me. Money nor whatever I have non to give to him but to publish to the public the good work he has don contact him today (08107568276)
You see your life, Na Ibadan poly u for school?No be only good work.No go find better work do hunger go kill u with this your outdated style of scam. sad
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2015
Ahn ahn!!!

What is it with coca cola And 7up bottling companies these days

I think it's high time NAFDAC look into their manufacturing process. Make them no kill person ooooo.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Nawa o,see sumtinshocked
Make I drink this own pepsi jaregrin Who go join megrin

Chai!! This fasting ooooo..grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by beyoncausme: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2015
designers pepsi ......
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by lovely17(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2015
sorry you shouldn't have opened it your thousand of naira just disappeared
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
ThaBraidez:

lol...I pity you

Pity ke? The OP dey act like JJC na so I want to show him what can be done and also come back to NL to share my testimony. If I be d OP I go give the ghana shoemaker 2k and take the bottle then the rest os history. Meanwhile if he gives the guy 2k I will give him 50k and take d bottle thats 48k in just a few hours. Good business. lol
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Allansmith: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin

shawnfamous:
lol craze dey worry! Kin ma ladi? kin ma jedi? Iranu!
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Your village witches at work grin
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by romi: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2015
AndreRose:
There's no need. Just pour it all away. Suing them won't do you anything. They are only going to be liable if you drink it and it HARMS YOU. DONOGBUE V STEVESON.
Anything contrary to the above, the pepsi company are not PRIVY to the contract you made with the seller. DUNLOP V SELFRDGE.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Topmost2015(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Agbo Jedi
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by bose2(f): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2015
Get a very good lawyer to sue them. You will be saving lives and also make big money from the company. Please do not take it to the police. They will collect it as exibit and that will be the end of the matter. Act fast and go into an agreement with your lawyer if you don't have money for his services yet. I could help you with a very good lawyer.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by glundy: 8:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Is it only Pepsi, I saw cockroach in Guinness stout, cowbell sachet in coke and what in star raddler.we have a very long way to go, the issue of litigation is not practicable in Nigeria, that is why the give us rubbish to drink and eat, NAFDAC are even sleeping in some areas.

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by MaziOmenuko: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2015
AndreRose:
There's no need. Just pour it all away. Suing them won't do you anything. They are only going to be liable if you drink it and it HARMS YOU. DONOGBUE V STEVESON.
Anything contrary to the above, the pepsi company are not PRIVY to the contract you made with the seller. DUNLOP V SELFRDGE.

No, he doesn't need to sue for personal damage: he should sue and plead with the court to ban the production of CAN pepsi drink. The lawyers can try to convince the court that the canned drinks would conceal any impurities as seen in the bottled drinks.

Playing a 'good-samaritan' role and indirectly threatening the pepsi can drink market, pepsi will be forced to settle out of court.

MAZI vs OMENUKO

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by nonjebose(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2015
leonard01:
Is a blessed and happy day for me to post this comment due to the effort of Mr maxwell who delivered as man of he's world he is so kind and honest and straight forward person after so many years and time I have fall victim of scams on facebook and most site which I visit for dating and hook up almost all the agent I meet and I contacted they all scam and took my money without not even a number to call and they will not pick my call when I am calling after I must have sent them money so a day came and I was on facebook and I read a comment from Adekunle whom was talking about Mr maxwell how he was connected by mr maxwell and he place the number which I quickly call but although I doubt little but I summon courage as a man to contact him and I still add him on whassap which I normally chat with him when I run out of air time few hours latter after I have contacted him to my greatest surprise I was connected to a wealth business woman who's care a lot but what she paying is not much but well appreciable,most happiness in it is the experience cause I have spend a lot without nothing till Mr maxwell render help and effort to me. Money nor whatever I have non to give to him but to publish to the public the good work he has don contact him today (08107568276)
You made no sense.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by nurez(m): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=shawnfamous post=35132268]To my greatest suprise this morning, a ghanian coblar who lives in my house bought a drink this morning only for him to alarm us that there were impurities in the drink! Ha ha!

I got shocked as i ve never witnessed any tin like that before,i tought it was just a prank and i told him i was gonna drink it! He sat there happy and smiling and it was unusual of him! I forced my hands to open the cork to check if it had been opened before but it wasnt so i decided to take pics for u guys to see this! My question is it a flaw of the pepsi company or just the work of those fraudsters

This pepsi is not full, I don't believe this story
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 26, 2015
Joniboi:
How I wish that bottle of Pepsi was in my hands, I would have been singing to Korede Bello's 'Na God Win'. Get a good lawyer and sue them but if you are not interested please send me your house address asp biko. grin shocked
u can't Sue them since u didn't take the content...let's assume u discovered it while drinking,u can dance skelewu,azonto, shoki and alanta on the same beat
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by chiangyokay: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2015
chiangyokay:
Get a good lawyer and sue the damn company
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Rapbender(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2015
How are we sure the bottle is not uncorked
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by AndreRose(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

No, he doesn't need to sue for personal damage: he should sue and plead with the court to ban the production of CAN pepsi drink. The lawyers can try to convince the court that the canned drinks would conceal any impurities as seen in the bottled drinks.

Playing a 'good-samaritan' role and indirectly threatening the pepsi can drink market, pepsi will be forced to settle out of court.

MAZI vs OMENUKO
This will equally raise the baning of all CAN drinks because this not the first or second time this kind of thing has happened and its from different beverage company.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Skywalker5(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2015
I still don't understand why the government has not stepped in. Why will they be re-using bottles in Nigeria? angry angry angry
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 26, 2015
.... pass me dat bottle...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Nuella222(f): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Op dis is not new, dis one is small compared to condom and cockroach...a guy saw condom while pouring stout in a glass. I will only advice pple to use glass instead of drinking direct from d bottle.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by khadupsie(f): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Agbo Jedi...lmaooo
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by blessedvisky(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Feranmicharles:
Nawa o,see sumtinshocked
Make I drink this own pepsi jaregrin Who go join megrin

how did you get those Smiley's? they ain't the conventional NL smileys
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by kalebsky: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
If na me, I don becom millionire cos na court and nafdac and pepsi go hear am.. I go tell. Court I bought 2 and drank 1 without knowing
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Sattors(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
I am very sure the Op is not telling us the truth.

1) When u bought the crate of Pepsi from the company did u not check it because this particles is just too obvious for you to say u did not see it.

2) Moreover no company will allow this kind of product to go into market.

3) Are u sure u did not put those things inside the Pepsi, close it back just to get attention here?

Too obvious to believe that such Pepsi came out of a company.
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2015
.... pass me dat bottle...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Revolva(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin maggi cubes seasoning don merge with pepsi co. to give u guys better taste
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Emyogalanya: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2015
I love ur signature at that time when when we become someone's mum or dad let it be said of us they tried thier best but when when we exit this world let it be written on our tombstone "HE DID IT "
adebayor1490:
#Change

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by Yeahreen(m): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Why Yuh No Add Alomo, Yoyo and Origin (Bitters) for this your list na grin
pyyxxaro:
Why u go de drink Pepsi this kin early morning

U neva hear of Obukuyeke, Ashasha, jedi,small leaf,soldier root,special etc

Dos na herbs when u suppose drink for morning to clean the system

If u like go drink Gold Spot 2mao, na goat shit u go see inside lipsrsealed
Re: See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2015
shawnfamous:
we buy d crates in dozen
instead make yu take am bak so they can pay u, nawaoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / I Love This Combo So So Much! This Combo Is My Cocaine! Won't feel Alright If... / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.