Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,090 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] (11474 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) / Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by kizbad: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2015

He is nt a fool. He is only trying to make an observation though he's an Unserious man,but d Lady earn the blame cos she is the 'cause'

See More on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/06/omg-see-extent-this-guy-went-just-to.html

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Ha! This guy try ooo, that was what one guy did in my street, he saw a girl with a short skirt and he dropped his money on the floor and he bend down and looked into her future, the girl did not know, but the worst thing that happened was that the guy did not look at his back before he bent down, and a car was at his back, that was how the car hit him and now he is in the hospital, with a 16 months injury.

And the headline came out in punch "how a girl's nyash landed a guy in hospital" we just dey pity am sha

20 Likes

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by nerodenero: 10:59am On Jun 25, 2015
Why suffer to view when you might not have the chance to enter .

Wish somebody from the room opposite his yansh would just pour the stupid boy hot water from behind grin
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by pyyxxaro: 11:02am On Jun 25, 2015
Who be the Camera man when snap this guy

He should also be arrested

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 25, 2015
Pervybynature cheesy he want to see it all
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by bogolobango(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Men are really suffering because of dat ugly thing that looks like snail chaii!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Uyi168: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2015
U can see,buh u cnt touch
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by hatux: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2015
Rotfl gringrin.....
But what if he tripped and knack head for ground cheesy....
Some guys are crazy i swear
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Felitsa187(f): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
bogolobango:
Men are really suffering because of dat ugly thing that looks like snail chaii!!

Really? R u gay or what? Cuz I'm pretty sure ur dick will definitely penetrate that "ugly thing that looks like a snail" to produce babies or for pleasure. Or what, ud rather prefer a guys ass hole?
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lols. Nice try. But d camera man is more stupid sha. Follow ma signature if u r single and u wana get ur sef a gf asap.
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by bogolobango(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Felitsa187 sis i was only joking haba dont get it twisted

Ema binu ma

Sowi
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by mosefin19(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
op..I don watch dis video b4.. na Ghanian funny video..
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by wordbank(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Avocado and Snail can't match a PUSSAY
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by jamex93(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin grin

ANIMAL
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by harddyj: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
bogolobango:

Fortunately dats wia u passed through to enta dis world
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by demmy0325(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by AdeniyiA(m): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
what joblessness can cause, i blame the govt undecided
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by bi0nics: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2015
WEREY RE O undecided
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by CircleOfWilis: 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ha! This guy try ooo, that was what one guy did in my street, he saw a girl with a short shirt and he dropped his money on the floor and he bend down and looked into her future, the girl did not know, but the worst thing that happened was that the guy did not look at his back before he bent down, and a car was at his back, that was how the car hit him and now he is in the hospital, with a 16 months injury.

And the headline came out in punch "how a girl's nyash landed a guy in hospital" we just dey pity am sha
uncle u can lie oo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
bogolobango:

hope u have done the needful. Check my signature.
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is a good position to whip the guy's yansh with pankere.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by aprokopikin(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Dis pic iz so old dat I'm pretty sure itz older dan d OP grin
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by friedcorn: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
chaiiii

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY

LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN. HANDSOME, BRILLIANT,:WITTY AND JOVIAL.

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL.

PLEASE WE NEED YOUR VOTES BEFORE 6PM.

MAKE UNA HELP US VOTE NA

TYPE

I VOTE FOR IAMKINGZLEE CC NLJEGA

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Gasout(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Na konji
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by 4ormidable(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by johncreek: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
pervert....

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by majamajic(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
bogolobango:

is there a better meat than snail meat ? I don't think . undecided undecided
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Aitee1: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
bogolobango:

undecided undecided
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by lovely17(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
I know loving the thing but before I show you go down low
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by robinicule(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Felitsa187:

Really? R u gay or what? Cuz I'm pretty sure ur dick will definitely penetrate that "ugly thing that looks like a snail" to produce babies or for pleasure. Or what, ud rather prefer a guys ass hole?
sorry for this...does ur 187 stand for ur birthday and month?
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by robinicule(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
harddyj:

Fortunately dats wia u passed through to enta dis world
unfortunately u mean..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.