Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] (11481 Views)

Can You Trust Your Bf To The Extent Of Playing Like This...????? / But Why Do Nigerian Girls Like This Kind Of Thing (PHOTOS PG18+) / Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Itulah(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
kizbad:

He is nt a fool. He is only trying to make an observation though he's an Unserious man,but d Lady earn the blame cos she is the 'cause'

See More on http://www.gnpost.com/2015/06/omg-see-extent-this-guy-went-just-to.html

Young man, you stole this pic from my NL profile pic, quickly upload to your wreck blog and post to NL with reference. What is the matter with ?

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by EmmySparky(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
Felitsa187:

Really? R u gay or what? Cuz I'm pretty sure ur dick will definitely penetrate that "ugly thing that looks like a snail" to produce babies or for pleasure. Or what, ud rather prefer a guys ass hole?
lol babe calm down..I love the snail like structure...
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by chokolee12(f): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by david16(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lol #untop dis free show
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by tuffgongjo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Old picture e don dey my memory card since 2013.
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by tuk2ato(m): 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
Omo see para shocked.
Felitsa187:

Really? R u gay or what? Cuz I'm pretty sure ur dick will definitely penetrate that "ugly thing that looks like a snail" to produce babies or for pleasure. Or what, ud rather prefer a guys ass hole?
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by raphaelgreg(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Come on, we all know that's a movie
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by adioolayi(m): 4:02am On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin Nairalanders....where una dey get all this kind of pix... *rotfl*
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pervybynature cheesy he want to see it all
shoro niyengrin
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by epelumi42(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ha! This guy try ooo, that was what one guy did in my street, he saw a girl with a short skirt and he dropped his money on the floor and he bend down and looked into her future, the girl did not know, but the worst thing that happened was that the guy did not look at his back before he bent down, and a car was at his back, that was how the car hit him and now he is in the hospital, with a 16 months injury.

And the headline came out in punch "how a girl's nyash landed a guy in hospital" we just dey pity am sha

how can you type this kinda stuff with a straight face. Hian? You got me reeling... He was standing in the middle of the road just to see you-know-what? What about the lady? How did you know about the 16 months stuff? Are you brothers? Why was it published in the punch?

You can lie o. But seriously I had a laugh.
Re: OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
crazyyyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FC2 Female Condoms / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.