Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers (16268 Views)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours / MTN Is Giving 1G And 500MB Out Free.. / New Xmas Promo: Mtn And Glo Introduces 3gb For ₦300, 1.5gb For ₦1,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by keandre: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
adeniranfam, is this promo valid just 4 2day only?

i just sight "daily fee 20naira" well sha its all good if it is unlimited ooo
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Niyeal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
True since, yesterday. Workn on my nokia C2
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by mikron(m): 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
robinicule:
i think am contended with my #70 - 5gig
same here
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Jabodo(m): 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
tunnamania11:
MTN has been a scammer since 190BC

They started scamming in 189BC actually!
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by protonz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tried d rubbish 24hrs unlimited, dey replied me that I was gud to download apps unlimited, I opened my browser n b4 I could say "mtn" they've zapped all my credit.... Emptyhen has been scamming Nigerians since 1900.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by LoopsPR: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2015
MTN is partnering with Jumia now, I wonder why? MTN find another rebranding strategy ooh 1st everyone still has bad impressions about ur company. More people are porting. Now ur giving free 'poor internet'. Decide to give quality and you will recieve quality. #EtisalatStillKingin
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by suremanpatriot: 1:02am On Jun 26, 2015
...I WILL NEVA ACCEPT ANY FREE THING FR MTN. THEY ARE CROOKS

2 Likes

Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by kajoula(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2015
MTN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SCAM BAIT
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Heragon(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Mekybliss:
And what will they take in return because I know they don't do things for free.
dey will take ur airtime later or sooner....

1 Like

Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Youngpo413: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by MaxGraviton: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2015
I've not tried browsing with it, I'm still on the #70 for 5gb thingy
when it expires this afternoon , I'll get back to you guys and drop the settings that'll work with this their so-called awoof.
I rep team #NoMercy4Mtn.
They can steal ! shocked shocked shocked Kai ! I Neva See.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
keandre:
expires 4th of next month,better dey prepare ya subscription fee
Yes, but a, stil having a Spare sim of 8GB.. tongue
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by johntheguru(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
I can browse with this stuff, but can't download a thing
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by infokingboss(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mekybliss:
And what will they take in return because I know they don't do things for free.

My brother no be lie. Na so I go subscribe for MTN betatalk for 200% free airtime upon recharge. In just 2 weeks I have subscribed for BBC plan twice and BBday thrice. Don't trust MTN at all.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Joejoe12(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
do you think mtn is a mugu
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by MzCorleone(f): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chaii!! Mtn fear God nau,na only una waka come?! All this blastings for you?! Diarisgodu oooooo!!
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by khattab008: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Currently using it, only works on opera mini though.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by ipreach: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Promo Promo Promo
CLick my signature to access

Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by jelel6: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
please who has used this cheat on a laptop. how did you tweak it. or does it only work on phone. i have operamini and simple server but dont know how to use it.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Obrizzy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
jelel6:
please who has used this cheat on a laptop. how did you tweak it. or does it only work on phone. i have operamini and simple server but dont know how to use it.
add me on whatsapp and ill give you the full settings dont want to be banned for helping.......check my signature
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by keandre: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
khattab008:
Currently using it, only works on opera mini though.

how much was deducted
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by khattab008: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
keandre:

how much was deducted

It is trully free, presently i have less than #1 and am still browsing, best thing is to use a sim with #0 on it.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by keandre: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
khattab008:

It is trully free, presently i have less than #1 and am still browsing, best thing is to use a sim with #0 on it.

cool
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by faithtracey(f): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2015
please dear friends watch, like and share my 30seconds video to help me win a competition pleaseeeeeeee....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnHyYj35Gj4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2015
Naij.com, an online portal, is helping to
bring free mobile internet to Nigerians via
the MTN network and the Opera software
application. MTN users will be able to
activate their free day of internet through
Opera Mini on the MTN network. Which means you have access to browse for free
with N0.00. No subscription or tweak
required. What you need is to follow steps
below accordingly and you are good to
enjoying free Mtn browsing on your
Smartphones or PC.

http://rahmonyz..com/2015/06/mtn-free-browsing-with-n000-rahmontech.html
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Kingsasian(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
I have been browsing and downloading files with it on my phone but I can't browse with it on my laptop.
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by Rilwayne001: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
I don't want their devil's gift angry
I'm already whooping the hell outta their devilish aazz here grin grin
Re: Promo: MTN Now Giving Out Free Internet Access To All Their Subscribers by carnalbabe(f): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
It seems it doesn't work again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max / How To Get Airtel 1.5gb With #50 And 500mb With #25 July 2016 / How Long Does Your Mobile Phone Battery Lasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.