Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death (4669 Views)

‘my Granddaughter Bled For Eight Days After Being Raped’ (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by writetopoker: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2015
Most of you have read the story, but just to remind you. On Tuesday April 30th, a 25 year old bricklayer
named Akinloye Anuoluwapo slit his ex-girlfriend’s throat, a 21year old girl named Rafiyat Akinyemi,
then had s*x with her as she bled to death in her father’s house at Ogijo in Ogun state.
The girl had dumped him and that was too much for him to
take. He went to her house armed with a knife and
attacked her. Akinloye (pictured above) explains what led
to the killing…
On April 29, I missed her call, and in annoyance, she
sent me series of annoying text messages, warning me
not to call her or come to her house. I had once sent a
message to her, appealing that she should not
abandon me because I was disowned by my parents
because of her, saying that I would commit suicide if
she did. In reference to that message, she said I could
die for all she cared, saying that my exit would create more enjoyment for the living, including
herself.
His story continues after the cut. But please be advised, there’s a graphic photo after the cut.
“I was so disturbed that I could not concentrate at work the following day, April 30. I went back home to
take a knife I kept in my box. I went to her house around 8.30a.m. and met her alone. I was thinking I
could use the knife to frighten her because we used to quarrel like that and settle it. To my surprise, she
stood up and started shouting at me, saying she had warned me not to come to her house again.
“She held me and we started struggling in her parents sitting room. I made up my mind to have s*x with
her and I was able to penetrate her as we were struggling with each other. It was in the process that the
knife pierced her throat . Immediately I saw blood, I was afraid, so I drew the knife out and ran away.
“I called my company’s lawyer and told him. I also called my friend, Gbenga, to go to Rofiat’s house and
assess the situation. He told me he saw her where she was lay, dead.
“I lost my peace and could not do anything at work until the police came to arrest me. I know that I have
sinned against God and erred against the law of the land. I know that the law cannot spare me, I know
that I will die, but I just pray that God will forgive me. I know I will be hanged but I just pray that God will
receive my spirit.”

Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by agarawu23(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by SuperSuave(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2015
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Dahjhi: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2015
JeeeeeeeezzzzzZ shocked

Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2015
since when? undecided **old news jorr
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by pussygotlips: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Animal
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Starships4u(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Why sensor the pics Be real joor
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by jworos(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
Too much movies...
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Bishop4bella(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Too much movies.

Now you are confessing sin when the lady was unable to do so.

Your sins are forgiven. For your penance say three hail Mary and two Glory be to the Father.

God will forgive you.

Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Akshow: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ogun again

Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by G3n3sis: 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
What's wrong with this Yoruba people and sex violence? I'm not being tribalistic here but it's just too common with them as money rituals is common with the Ibos

Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Tapout(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
mehn this news should be celebrating its 3rd birthday or so
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by wiringdpt(m): 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Necrophiliac is a dangerous fetish
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by TellYourStori: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Have a story to tell or someone who needs funds for treatment, school? Someone facing abuse, injustice? Any story to help motivate? Or just to let the world know? Share your story. Email tellyourstorinig@gmail.com and get your voice heard.
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Whizzcute(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmm :-Xhmm
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by vecman22(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Wonderful
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by EmmySparky(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Abeg make person uncensor the pic joor...nice couple..the suit each other
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
YORUBAS need good news to BOOST their MORALE for next week's CHALLENGES.....

They now LEAD in ALL CRIMES of various age groups.

They now produce KID ROBBERS who will remain in ACTIVE SERVICE till the next ECLIPSE..

May GOD intervene in OGUN STATE'S situation
PLEASE, remove this from ROMANCE SECTION...
WHAT is romantic about this...?

Let's create a section for OGUN STATE and put it there
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by risingprophet(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
This world is not my Home. Am just passing truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by lovely17(m): 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Starships4u:
Why sensor the pics Be real joor
pervert
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by orogodoganyin(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
company's lawyer... bricklayer
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
pussygotlips:
Animal

Don't call him that, it will be an insult to the animals

He is worst
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by cdaboss: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2015
psychopath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Starships4u(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
lovely17:
pervert
shut the hell up
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by mysticgal(f): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2015
G3n3sis:
What's wrong with this Yoruba people and sex violence? I'm not being tribalistic here but it's just too common with them as money rituals is common with the Ibos
Bro whatcha na trying to say.angry but it's true sha
Erm all I've got to say is hmmmmmlipsrsealed
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Youngmolis: 5:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Dats illicit character
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by Minet16(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2015
h
Re: GRAPHIC: Guy Slits Girlfriend ’s Throat, Had S *x With Her As She Bled To Death by tiredface: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
MAN IS THE WORST OF ALL THE ANIMALS.

End Time: I Had $*x With Over 100 Corpses – Mortuary Attendant (photo) / Popular Yahoo Boy Baddyoosha Arrested For Fraud By FBI / Opinion: Indecent Dressing Is Really One Of The Causes Of Rape