Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

American Actor Danny Glover To Star In Ebola Movie Immortalising Dr Adadevoh - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / American Actor Danny Glover To Star In Ebola Movie Immortalising Dr Adadevoh (1580 Views)

Desmond Elliot And DJ Cuppy Star In Animation Movie Titled The Secret Princess / Jim Iyke's "A Star In Heaven" Movie To Premier On May 25th (watch Trailer) / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Actor Danny Glover To Star In Ebola Movie Immortalising Dr Adadevoh by MojiDelano(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2015
Bolanle Austen Peters, Steve Gukas And Dotun Olakunrin Bring Danny Glover, International Stars For Ebola By Joseph Edgar

This is hot secret gist. Infact I was made to swear on my grandfathers head not to mention it or say it anywhere, but as the man done die, I cannot be bound by that kind oath, so I spread the news immediately.
As I was hungry and was near Bolanle's Terakulture, I decided to go and eat lunch there. Their food is very good especially the Asaro and shredded beef, so anytime I am in VI and have some small change, I go there and have a filling. That is how I entered the place and decided to go to Bolalnle's office to greet her and ask if I could eat for free.

Upon arrival, I met a huge crowd of thespians and actors auditioning for something that looked huge. The excitement in the air was palpable and everybody looked tense and anxious. This was not looking like a normal audition, I could see on the faces of the people that it was a career making kind of move, hence the tension and anxiety in the faces of the very experienced professionals.

I decided to snoop, I went in through the back, pulled my bow tie and majorly went into my James Bond mode. I sneaked into the hall and carefully perched by one dark corner to watch the auditions and generally get what was happening. I saw the professionalism that is usually missing in some of these things. It was an international audition by all standards and merit was the watchword.

Upon further enquiry, I found out that this was an audition for an international movie staring the great Danny Glover about the recent Ebola Crises that hit Nigeria. I heard that, Bimbo Akintola had already been pencilled down to play the role of the heroic Dr, Adedovah, the lady who gave up her life so that we all can be alive today and that Danny Glover would play the part of a selfless Medical Doctor.

This project by these producers is epoch making as it celebrates and immortalizes the heroic efforts of not only Dr Adedovah but all those silent Nigerians who fought hard to keep the disease at bay and not letting it ravage us the way it did in Liberia and Sierra Leone.

As soon as I got all the information I needed, I forgot about the food, put on my Bow tie, removed my socks and shoes and tip toed out of Terra Culture with my head giddy with excitement.

Will keep you posted.

Bola pele, with friends like me, you don't need enemies.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/06/bolanle-austen-peters-steve-gukas-and.html

Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove TherealMrstan

Re: American Actor Danny Glover To Star In Ebola Movie Immortalising Dr Adadevoh by steffans(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Danny glover has his roots from 9ja..

(1) (Reply)

Famous Actors Who Changed Beyond Recognition For The Sake Of Art. / Startimes Compete With TSTV Africa With This / Directv Premium TV Channels On Your Smart Tv, Phones Or PC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.