Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,814 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74743 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
andysnoopy:

It's surprising how our people think sometimes. it is really surprising. I don't want to start thinking that you are giving excuses for what the evil guy of a boyfriend is doing here.

We are talking of a 15 year old girl that was snapped up by an older man with such a huge age gap because of poverty, and the guy showed the poor little girl glimpses that he could be a good boyfriend by helping her in area of serious needs and even her education and even offering to have her live with him while going to school under a reliable financial backup. Tell me!! which poor 15 year old girl under such situation won't fall for the mirage?? How's she suppose to know that her "Lover and Angel" would turn into a monster??

Have you guys ever stop to think that the girl might be in love too?? I have seen girls doing more stupid things in the name of love, even girls from "rich" background too.. heck i've seen old men doing crazier things for love. So who are we to judge her situation??

She doesn't sell stuffs and so what!! How many of y'all sell stuffs here?? Is that enough reason to exonerate the guy putting an impressionable young girl through hell? She's ready to move on that is why she sought our advice. The least we can do is offer advice and support not trying to be "holier than thou". Who knows what y'all have in your various closest?? Some of y'all judging her might be prostitutes with a phone and internet access to NL.

Our country is going to the dogs and the number one reason is that we have perfected the art of hiding while judging. Nonsense undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Is she still 15?
She almost lost her life at the age of 15 due to an abortion she had for him and she still went on to stay with him after that because of poverty?
Abeg!!

If you read her story well, there was a period after her secondary school education she went to work as a maid only for her to gain admission again and go back to the man? Na jazz

and am sure she kept her parents in the dark all this time.

Ol' girl is just afraid of being alone and struggling to make a living.
I mean, her condition is not so bad, her parents still pay her fees unlike some people who their parents can't.

There are millions of people who are in uni and have no parents to carter for them and they help themselves.

Am not judging her (if you know what judging means) And I won't pat her in the back while giving her advice because she is not a kid!!!

The best advice is the one you give yourself, and you draw it from other people's experience and advices.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2015
jaybee3:

How is it a non issue if the credibility of the story is now in question?
The story should have been posted as received

@ishilove

What exactly did you edit, did you just introduce line spacing and paragraphs or you changed some of the sentences?

Can you ask her if she is interested in counselling as the bare minimum
Line spacing, paragraphs, tense consistency etc. I didn't add or remove anything from the story but just changed the grammatical structure. Next time I will simply post the story like that to avoid any controversy.

And yes, I will ask her about counselling. Counselling is very important considering all she has been through.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2015
Ishilove:

Line spacing, paragraphs, tense consistency etc. I didn't add or remove anything from the story but just changed the grammatical structure. Next time I will simply post the story like that to avoid any controversy.

And yes, I will ask her about counselling. Counselling is very important considering all she has been through.

Would you like our (TeHN) help? We can make it strictly confidential if required
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Thevenine(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Orijin101:
To read the shortest verse in the bible which says; "Jesus wept" took me a total duration of 3hour. . . And ishilove also know i'm a reading-stammerer. . .
Even the devil knows i will never take my time to read that novel. . .

She is tired of being his sex machine and abortion bag

But me

I'm just tired of your comments about your inability to read long posts. undecided

If you can't take the time to read something, then obviously, you don't deserve to know what it's about! angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by ebuka440: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2015
I do understand your ordeals. It's quite unfortunate that your so-called lover is abusing you by beating and abortion. Sister, it's not the end of the world. You were so little when u met him and that's why no right thinking human being is going to say that you are the cause of your problems.
Tell him that for the last time, if he beats you again, you are going to leave him for good.
If I may ask; which state or school are you or better still how do you want people to help you. Send your phone number to my gmail account.
Relax, but I want to assure you that if that guy is an animal, we have a psychiatric hospital where he would be treated. QED.
Take heart and concentrate in your studies.[b][/b]
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by lollyrekiat(f): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Your story is very pathetic, pls don't kill urself bcs of a man, BROKEN CRAYON STILL COLOUR, life goes on, and also be prayerful. Visit www.stelladimokokorkus.com send your story to her am very sure pple will hlp if ur story is genuine. Even if it is financial for you to move out of d house and start business with schooling. Pls take good care of yourself dear. NO MORE ABORTIONS PLEASE OOOOO.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Fulaboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
mranswer:
kagan wawanci koh?
Lol ya muka iya undecided
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by faridpac3: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
MAY ALLAH PROTECT US AMEEN
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Acidosis(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
What exactly do you want from this man?

Your parents pay school fees.

So what exactly do you get from this 'god'? accommodation and free food? Abeg im dey live for banana island?

You're not the only girl from a poor background on earth.

There are rich women who have had more s e x and abortions.

By implication, the decision to have s e x and abortion is never predicated upon the clause called poverty.

If your parents could raise school fees, why do you feel you need a man to afford accommodation?

The fact that you allowed a man have s e x with you @15years shows poverty isn't the reason you moved to his apartment @20+ to further your studies.

Kindly move closer to God, repent, delete this man from your life/history and settle down until you find the RIGHT man.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
mranswer:

kagan wawanci koh?

na gan shi, mai kafan masara
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Acidosis(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2015
From what I can deduce from this story

The problem is not POVERTY, but LOVE.

OP is madly in love with the man. Its a crazy love; such that no amount of contributions will make her leave the god completely.

Give her N1,000,000, and watch her call the man first thing tomorrow morning to apologize. I know her type. She might end up giving the man the whole money.

I'm not discouraging whoever wants to help. OP needs to be sincere, the utmost help you need is BREAKING OUT of this EVIL LOVE you've found yourself.

You've tried so hard to hate him, but you can't. If you hate this man, no one will tell you how to survive without him, in fact, you won't come here to seek HELP.

Break out of LOVE, and watch everything fall in place.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by virginchaser(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
'Leave' that is what everyone is saying but this have to be carefully done.
I have seen a case where a young lady was bathed with acid while attempting to live her loverboy.
Two years is enough to meander your way in any school, there will definitely be a way out from this beast call boy friend.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by andysnoopy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Joavid:

Is she still 15?
She almost lost her life at the age of 15 due to an abortion she had for him and she still went on to stay with him after that because of poverty?
Abeg!!

If you read her story well, there was a period after her secondary school education she went to work as a maid only for her to gain admission again and go back to the man? Na jazz

and am sure she kept her parents in the dark all this time.

Ol' girl is just afraid of being alone and struggling to make a living.
I mean, her condition is not so bad, her parents still pay her fees unlike some people who their parents can't.

There are millions of people who are in uni and have no parents to carter for them and they help themselves.

Am not judging her (if you know what judging means) And I won't pat her in the back while giving her advice because she is not a kid!!!

The best advice is the one you give yourself, and you draw it from other people's experience and advices.

In a place where things are done right, the solution would have been simple. Arrest the guy and charge him for abuse with all the necessary punishment that goes along with it.
Today it's this girl, tomorrow it might be another naive 15 year old. There is provision for punishment on abusers and it's in the law. The only advice for her is to bring the law enforcement into this or she will end up harming herself, her family or the boy in particular.
The situation is a psychological one now and she needs helps.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by andysnoopy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Acidosis:
From what I can deduce from this story

The problem is not POVERTY, but LOVE.

OP is madly in love with the man. Its a crazy love; such that no amount of contributions will make her leave the god completely.

Give her N1,000,000, and watch her call the man first thing tomorrow morning to apologize. I know her type. She might end up giving the man the whole money.

I'm not discouraging whoever wants to help. OP needs to be sincere, the utmost help you need is BREAKING OUT of this EVIL LOVE you've found yourself.

You've tried so hard to hate him, but you can't. If you hate this man, no one will tell you how to survive without him, in fact, you won't come here to seek HELP.

Break out of LOVE, and watch everything fall in place.

Thank you wise one.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by andysnoopy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
Emrys16:
Just buy Uta Pia pia 20Naira, i dont need to tell you what next to do to him

Another person that has understanding of the situation. That guy is on a dangerous path and he doesn't know it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Mhizizzy(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Living wiv him solves
noin
M sure u av friends in ur class

Move in with dem...
Suffer now for a better future
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
anumide:

this babe you want to see the other side of me or wat do you want
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
emsheddy:
Eyaaa! No wonder the thing dey bite u like this! I admire u n ur sister Mental strength n courage bro! but u will agree with me that not everybody has that in them too. The opportunities n circumstances can never be the same.
the truth is that babe knew dick at a tender age and also the way the mature guy cater for makes her thinks life can be a bed of roses if she remain with him.... that was her mistake

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
Acidosis:
What exactly do you want from this man?

Your parents pay school fees.

So what exactly do you get from this 'god'? accommodation and free food? Abeg im dey live for banana island?

You're not the only girl from a poor background on earth.

There are rich women who have had more s e x and abortions.

By implication, the decision to have s e x and abortion is never predicated upon the clause called poverty.

If your parents could raise school fees, why do you feel you need a man to afford accommodation?

The fact that you allowed a man have s e x with you @15years shows poverty isn't the reason you moved to his apartment @20+ to further your studies.

Kindly move closer to God, repent, delete this man from your life/history and settle down until you find the RIGHT man.
cool cool

The intriguing part is both she and the man in question are nairalanders.

Choi! Nairalanders I carry yansh for una!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Joavid:
cool cool
The intriguing part is both she and the man in question are nairalanders.
Choi! Nairalanders I carry yansh for una!
Lol cheesy
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by sambisa5: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
fellis:

I wonder why men tend to attempt sexually exploiting a girl just because she is helpless.
What kind of sick pleasure can one gain from taking advantage of a helpless person?

my sister,,,,,,is just God....
Lets pray never to have challenges in life as a young female,,,,,,males see it as an opportunity to take advantage of the poor girls....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by anumide(f): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Bonapart:
undecided
Bonapart:
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Greatfes17: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
dinachi:
Well. There are so many things to do. The first is to move out of that house immediately because as long as you are in your comfort zone you can't act. Seek out a friend and stay in their house for a few weeks. If you do not have any friend who can help, look for a church and start staying there and before anybody begins to talk, I have done it before.I slept in a church for almost a month to find my footing.
What skills do you have? Are you computer literate? If not start going to building sites to look for a job. If you are a good marketer, you can look for painting contracts get a painter and collect money and give him the job.Or you can start real estate agency. You do not need any capital. Look for an empty house for rent and look for clients to take it. The street is blessed!
Meanwhile be strong in your church and let your leaders in the church know what you are passing through. This is not time to look for another boyfriend.
Brilliant advice

No more 8 and 4 kb on MTN Zone

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by 0ubenji(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cutehector:
There is something wrong somewhere.....
hmmm..kayefi
maybe we both shud go in search of that wrong tin in the SOMEWHERE..abi ki lo feel?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
My dear, just post your story on www.stelladimokokorkus.com. There are a lot of good people there that help others in need...
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mranswer: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
voltron:

na gan shi, mai kafan masara
hahaha ya garin?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
mranswer:

hahaha ya garin?

alhamdulillahi mai gida
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by domido(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Talk to your school Counsellor.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Cutehector(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
0ubenji:

hmmm..kayefi
maybe we both shud go in search of that wrong tin in the SOMEWHERE..abi ki lo feel?
lol
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by ISABEL2POURCH: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2015
sweetie its not for you dear work
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by ISABEL2POURCH: 12:03am On Jun 27, 2015
out

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.