Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74755 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
kandiikane:
Nairalander, Is it that the man refuses to use condoms with you or what?
Come on kandiikane! Let the girl b! Help her get out. This is not the time to start asking questions like this. She needs words of encouragement.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kandiikane(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Come on kandiikane! Let the girl b! Help her get out. This is not the time to start asking questions like this. She needs words of encouragement.

When am I coming for the
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
kandiikane:

When am I coming for the?
U say? grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kandiikane(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Shuuuuuuuuuuuussssh!!
It wasn't obvious na cheesy hint am joor!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kandiikane(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:

U say? grin
You heard me grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 12:11am On Jul 18, 2015
I feel sorry 4 dis lady, don't evn knw what 2 say, may God help u .....
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by TeHN: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Dear All,

This is a gentle reminder to those that have indicated their interest in supporting this noble cause with monetary donation.The donation window will close by the 31st (next week friday) as we intend to effect the transfer first week in august.

Thanks for your continuous support

CC:
Ralphlauren
Mbulela

Regards
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ralphlauren(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
TeHN:
Dear All,

This is a gentle reminder to those that have indicated their interest in supporting this noble cause with monetary donation.The donation window will close by the 31st (next week Thursday) as we intend to effect the transfer first week in august.

Thanks for your continuous support

CC:
Ralphlauren
Mbulela

Regards

do you have a nigerian bank account ? if yes, pls email me the details. pls give me a paypal address too. i will send something to either of the two. thanks
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:

do you have a nigerian bank account ? if yes, pls email me the details (xxxx at yahoo.co.uk). pls give me a paypal address too. i will send something to either of the two. thanks

Sent
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ralphlauren(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
jaybee3:

Sent

seen. thanks
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by jaybee3(m): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
£50 donation received from R*** L****

Thanks ever so much

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by TeHN: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dear All,

The donation window has now closed and we will be transferring (N100k + £100) to the lady at some point next week.

Kind Regards

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pickabeau1: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
I wish her the best and hope she is rehabilitated and makes the best decisions going forward
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by TeHN: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dear All,

This is to notify you each and every one of you that we have now transferred the total sum of N135K (N100k from balance of funds and £100 specifically donated to help with her plight) to the lady in question.

We encourage you guys to continue supporting her with your prayers and words of wisdom on this thread so she can remain positive and have a renewed vigour that will hopefully propel her to achieve her set goals.

Kind Regards

TeHN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
God bless Tehn.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by TeHN: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
"Good evening, I received an alert for #135,000 today. I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who contributed this money, nairaland as a whole and the Ehelpers team, I pray that you shall never lack, you shall always see helpers in thy time of trouble, as you took pity in a total helpless stranger like me, God will always remember you all at the point of your needs. Amen! Thank you so much am really greatful and I promise not to disappoint you, as soon as I start up something you wil be the first to know, God bless you all."

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thank you TeHN . God bless you all
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ishilove:
And some guys will come online to complain "I sponsored her throughout her university education". There are sometimes deeper reasons for the way some ladies treat the men who sponsored them through school. This is one of them. When she leaves the man in future, the man will come online to denounce the lady for 'jilting' him 'after all he has done for her'.
exactly...how many of dem sponsor girls without getting nothing in return
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Riversides2003(m): 2:15am On Aug 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by VNOS(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmm.......Just to follow.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by AreaFada2: 12:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Sad story, hope the young lady gets help. Especially scholarship.

This is the kind of case TeHns should consider. We can do it.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Roseey0(f): 1:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Must you go to school
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 3:54am On Sep 14, 2015
My dear, most of us here come from worse homes but we still strive to lead a good life. U need to wake up cos it seems ur asleep
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 6:09am On Sep 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
Sad story, hope the young lady gets help. Especially scholarship.

This is the kind of case TeHns should consider. We can do it.
TeHn have contributed their own quota with the help of kind Nairalanders. You can also contribute yours smiley
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by AreaFada2: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:

TeHn have contributed their own quota with the help of kind Nairalanders. You can also contribute yours smiley
Ehmm.....I'm also a NLer. cool smileyOr do you mean they have taken up this case too? If so give me the link dear.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
Ehmm.....I'm also a NLer. cool smileyOr do you mean they have taken up this case too? If so give me the link dear.
They did and Nairalanders contributed the sum of 135,000 naira which was transferred to her via TeHn: https://www.nairaland.com/2404397/tired-being-sex-machine-abortion/13#36559253

However, she still needs our continued support and prayers smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by AreaFada2: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Ishilove:

They did and Nairalanders contributed the sum of 135,000 naira which was transferred to her via TeHn: https://www.nairaland.com/2404397/tired-being-sex-machine-abortion/13#36559253

However, she still needs our continued support and prayers smiley
Ah ok, nice one. Very good. Thanks to the good people of Nairaland. Every kobo helps. But your Web link is not going o. Nothing about transfer info. Not done so for a while dear.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 11:29am On Sep 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
Ah ok, nice one. Very good. Thanks to the good people of Nairaland. Every kobo helps. But your Web link is not going o. Nothing about transfer info. Not done so for a while dear.
Which web link is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.