Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74754 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Mintayo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
And some guys will come online to complain "I sponsored her throughout her university education". There are sometimes deeper reasons for the way some ladies treat the men who sponsored them through school. This is one of them. When she leaves the man in future, the man will come online to denounce the lady for 'jilting' him 'after all he has done for her'.
Leaves the man in future? That's if he doesn't leave her first after rendering her useless to herself and any other person!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

angry

YOU CALLED THE STORY PATHETIC, AND YOU WANT MAKE WE GIVE HER ADVICE undecided

LET ME GIVE YOU ADVICE SINCE YOU DON BECOME MESSAGER.

MAKE SHE CALL OFF THE RELATIONSHIP AND DEDICATE ALL HER LIFE BY BECOMING SISTER IN CHURCH, WITH TIME SHE GO SEE ONE MUGU MARRY.

( BUT WE ALL KNOW SAY NA YOU NEED THIS ADVICE)

Ode!

Oponu!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by smartboy2015: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
too bad for your condition. send me your detail.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by REMMEI(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
cry
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by mcdreeezy: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Some people are really suffering, I thank God for my life and the life of my family. Yesterday, while in a bus, a man tapped me and calmly pleaded with me to pay his tfare, I could not even refuse after looking at him cry

I just pray that God will continue to show us why he is God. With God on our side, the future is bright.

OP, take heart.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by DICKtator: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm

I "nose" who it is

Hmmmmmmm......

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
If she can leave good

If she does not want to
Let her go for birth control.. Her next pregnancy may be her last

cc: Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by dont8(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
midolian:

Now, all you want is to graduate, get a job for yaself and cater for ya family. But with this kinda treatment this guy is giving you, u may even die without achieving this..May God be ya guide

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by fathomberry: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is sad.

Here's my 2 kobo.

Save up some money while you can.
Soon you'd see a way
Pray to God as hard as you can, and also pray for the hommie.

Be brave.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MaziOmenuko: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

Aren't they all?!?

Ishilove, you can pick this as a pet-project. Make a physical visit to her and access the true situation. Evaluate what her needs are and come up with the amount she will be needing.

Then you can start a donation thread on her behalf. she isn't going to gain anything positive from all the heart-felt advices pouring in on this thread.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
Oponu!

GOD OF MERCY, WHY THIS SOMEBODY DEY FOLLOW ME LIKE WITCH undecided
THEM USE ODE TAKE FOLLOW YOU FROM VILLAGE ABI angry

I REJECT YOU IN MY NAIRALAND LIFE, AMEN
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by coolvitus(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
is like you are lazy if not the solutions lay in your Brian
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
rightthing276:
Your mates are doing business in school to keep up.
Your mates sell recharge cards, cloths, shoes, make hair etc to keep up and here u are blabbing and seeking for some cheap emotional attention. Are we suppose to cry for you?, you can abort ur life for all we care.
May you think you are the last survivor of the "I am from a poor family" specie.

Lastly, ur mates are living in school hostel
but u want to feel among off campus babes so die there. E-diot

That is very harsh in her present condition. It was much better that you kept your fingers crossed and you did not type the junk you called a comment. You are to provide a gentle counsel that will help her current situation not being rude and sadistic.

And oh, you don't call her an E-diot, That was rude. Let me give it back to you!

E-diot angry

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bongiboy83: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please how much is your school fees and basic living expenses? I'm willing to help you and support you. You should be living with such scum. No one deserves to be treated like this. Male or female!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by nuges1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Your grammar is bad. I can't believe you are in year two . That aside.

You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.
Madam pls whats wrong with her grammer, is she writing a book?.... her English composition is even better yours #abeg park well!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Pastev1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nne, your problem started 8 years back where you refused to discussed to someone to advice you. This is because at the first sight is blind it doesn’t allow you to beyond your nose. You would have gone through University's process, rather you would have gone to Polytechnic where your 2 years would have given you ND to start with. Secondly, don't you have friends? i mean girls to plead for assistant in accommodation while hanging with new guy for feeding while reading (studying) heard to become the best in other for your story to change before you abort all your chances and empty eggs as woman. Take decision for change!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
The story is pathetic but I still blame her. From what I can deduce, the babe is not ready to work menial jobs to survive, she prefers to rely on her BF for survival regardless of what she goes through in his hands.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by coolvitus(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
is like you are lazy if not the solutions lay in your Brian how can you pass thru all this and don't know what to do?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
What you need is a Job....

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Eluala(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

I read this story and it sounds like it is true. It is actually very unfortunate. From the write up, she already knows what she needs to do but the problem is the right level of support to do it on a sustainable basis. So she does not need advice, she needs intervention, help.

Consequently, I want to propose a very simple but practical solution.

1. Ishilove or any NAIRALAND appointed person should get in touch with the writer with a view to investigating and verifying the situation.

2. Once the situation is as presented, work with the write to develop a cost template/schedule for enabling her complete her education including lodging, feeding, tuition, books, transport general upkeep etc.

3. Breakdown the cost into monthly schedules and identify the items that must be paid at a time

4. Advise this house what is required initially to enable her get a house, furnish it minimally, pack out of the monster's house and be secured, and then run her studies

5. Present the figures on this thread and ask for general willful donations to as a matter of urgency move her out to safety first.

6. Then ask for long term contributors/donors to make monthly donations for her monthly runnings

7. Present a plan of how to ad minister the funds appropriately and carrying out periodic audit of the scheme

8. Present a schedule/plan for providing feedback to this esteemed house on how the scheme is progressing.

9. Determine the conditions for sustenance and for termination and off course, the ultimate end point of the program.

10. In order to put my money where my mouth is, I pledge to donate 5,000 Naira immediately and every month going forward if we agree to work this plan either as stated or with modifications.

Let's become solution providers and teach our 'Politicians' how to do things right and not just remain keyboard activists all the time. Let's go.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by plentycrown1: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
I am sad at ur ordeal, my candid advice is to look for genuine Pentecostal Pentecostal church where u can share ur story with a confidant. May God help u. Listen to me, a destructive means can never produce contrustive end. Leave his house for church.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
sonofananimal:

GOD OF MERCY, WHY THIS SOMEBODY DEY FOLLOW ME LIKE WITCH undecided

THEM USE ODE TAKE FOLLOW YOU FROM VILLAGE ABI angry

I REJECT YOU IN MY NAIRALAND LIFE, AMEN

Ode!
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by DICKtator: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

If after looking at you present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big lier.

"Av?"

"lier?" (My autocorrect rejected this word!!!. I changed it by force!!)

OK

Kontunu!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by atoleybaba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove:

I edited the story. Frontpage posts are meant to be proofread before being posted. Besides, the focus should not be on her writing skills but on her dilemma.
why did u reply d guy? The reason u gave to conclude that d story is fake sef is not "sweet" this sort of thing does not happen to those with poor educational background only....in my school unilag, av seen many who are facing such problem even worse and when u see them and they interact with u, u won't believe they can be faced with such a circumstances. All this things happen to various individuals even d ones topping a class some are not just courageous enough to share their story
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Seun:
Sigh
embarassed embarassed
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by fpeter(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
One thing i will assure you is that the man in question does not love you,he is using you because you are cheap. poverty is not an excuse to turn yourself into a sex slave or cheap slut,PLACE VALUE ON YOURSELF AND EARN RESPECT. If you think he will marry you after all the series of abortions you've done then you must be kidding. I want you to understand that if eventually you die in this state,not only will your parents lose but you will GO TO HELL...abortion is a sin,fornication is a sin. I pray God gives you understanding of the mess you're in right now....I knew several girls in the university who were from very poor backgrounds,some where even bornagain so there was no question of boyfriend or sugar daddy/uncles supporting them...there were no such things as runs but guess what? they survived and graduated with very good grades. My advise?? get your acts right,acknowledge your sins and beg God for forgiveness and confess and repent. leave that man's house ASAP...join a Bible believing church or school fellowship and God will send you help through people you don't even expect or know. God's gift maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it, but a man's gift or the devil's gift will eventually cost you your life...Think about it,if that same bros dies today,don't you think you would still survive somehow?

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by salaboiz(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Next time if he try to hit you...just kick his pe**nis.......
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Tjayjosh(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
MsBliss:
First things first .

Your grammer is not so good either. Advise the person, that is what she need.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by columbus007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmmm,your continous stay with this guy will lead to somthg disastrous,you have eventualy taught that you won't amount to nothing because you from a poor background and that made you feel you are naked..and who told you that you are Naked? Says God,my dear stop seeing that bastard as a demi-god you can do and live better than you have lived with him if you had move with the right minded set of cliques,go do you girl,you can,just leave the house you won't die.
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by nu4ever: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hi dear, I think dis is what u should do, u need to leave the guy cos staying won't help, u've formed so much dependence on him dat u feel u'd die if u leave, but for ur future pls leave because more harm might be done in staying, if u r a Christian I advice u pray a lot nd ask God for ideas of wat to do, for now find a friend to squat with, pls don't be ashamed cos u won't regret ur decison. Remember God loves u nd he always close to d brokenhearted, feel free to talk to God about everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.