Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) (58236 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) / White Wedding Of Oluwabukola Olaonipekun, Dagrin's Sister (Photos) / (PHOTOS) Derenle Goes Back To His Natural Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by OCHOdee(f): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
enoqueen:
Denrele wants to be a lady

His sister wants to be guy.

Lobatan.

Oro di hun. lipsrsealed

She's a fine boy grin grin
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2015
I can see them following Bruce ( caitlyn) Jenner's foot step in the near future.
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by uhiochris1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
horllami07:
Ok...brother frm 'he' to 'she' and sister frm 'she' to 'he', and someone said d world is not coming to an end then wat do u call this?

Gender exchange
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Harmony222(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
seriously this family needs God!!!

1 Like

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by DonXavi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere in this family.

1 Like

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by ocelot2006(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
Oh s@#t.....lesbian.
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by slimmykisses(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is a problem with their family linage. I think its weird.
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=menesheh post=35140272]Make sure Buhari no catch you with that military camouflage.

He go use you display his vexation about saraki and ikeweremadu.

[/quote wnated to ask if the girl was a force lady...... Some people just the look for trouble.....if she gets beaten to a pulp some people would blame the cops or soldiers]
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by pauladonis(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2015
what a travesty of genders... this portrays the lack of sense by their parents...
yoruba people will say ATI KEKERE NI A TI MA NPEKA IROKO, KO MA BAA GBEBO TO BA DAGBA...
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by seunadeolu(m): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2015
she is well known in sabo-yaba, i see her often in that notorious buka that sells oily soup called WHITE-HOUSE RESTAURANT , na so she go sag trouser dey eat amala with swag. omo if you see the girl u go tripe, only be say she too dey poli.. what a weird family setting.
olokfor:

Derenle Edun seems to have switched personalities with his younger sister Aderonke Edun..While the star presenter dresses like a woman,she dresses like a guy..

Isn't that amazing!

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/06/photos-derenle-eduns-tomboy-younger.html

1 Like

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by beelon1020(m): 4:44am On Jun 26, 2015
Who come do this people like this? undecided undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Gender identity disorder. But why two cases occurs in a nuclear family, is what beats my imagination.
This family is jinxed. Seriously!!!

1 Like

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Mariojane(f): 8:16am On Jun 26, 2015
youngdude1:
its official.
official that they are crazy, right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by bababuff(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2015
rightthing276:
This is a clear indication that they both exchanged hormones in their mothers womb... Denrele sapped all the female hormones and left her with the masculine hormones.....

Family disease.....SMH

Olod. Male hormones are from the father.
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
wat a family...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by sayitright: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
wow... I lyk her ooooh.... Help me ask her if she wèed. ?
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mariojane:
official that they are crazy, right? cheesy
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by nic121: 7:23am On May 22, 2016
He is half Indian ba? This is a case of fear files.
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Bigante: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Maybe this dick headed girl is a transgendered tryin to come out of the closet, there are guys waiting to vandalize her skinny ass when she's ready..she need's to be taught a hardcore lesson.
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by jagbajantus: 3:19pm On May 27, 2017
Their dad is Yoruba and mom is Indian/Nepalese. Both of them met in Germany, and Denrele was born in Hamburg, Germany.
Both Denrele and sister Aderonke live androgynous lifestyles but their other sister Jumoke is not! She (Jumoke) is a normal-looking gal.
Although I am personally NOT a fan of their gender-bending lifestyle, but I don't think anybody has a right to criticize or hate them because of that. It is their life and they have a right to live it the way they choose, as long as they are not harming or hurting anyone. Let them live their life!

There are three children in total, Denrele and two sisters. The other sister (Jumoke) looks like a regular woman. I think Jumoke is beautiful.
Jumoke is curvy and very sexy-looking. SEE HER PHOTO HERE: https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/93-touch-of-thoughts/44728-denrele-edun-s-sister-jumoke-edun-esposed
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by A190(f): 6:39am On Jul 03, 2017
jagbajantus:
Their dad is Yoruba and mom is Indian/Nepalese. Both of them met in Germany, and Denrele was born in Hamburg, Germany.
Both Denrele and sister Aderonke live androgynous lifestyles but their other sister Jumoke is not! She (Jumoke) is a normal-looking gal.
Although I am personally NOT a fan of their gender-bending lifestyle, but I don't think anybody has a right to criticize or hate them because of that. It is their life and they have a right to live it the way they choose, as long as they are not harming or hurting anyone. Let them live their life!

There are three children in total, Denrele and two sisters. The other sister (Jumoke) looks like a regular woman. I think Jumoke is beautiful.
Jumoke is curvy and very sexy-looking. SEE HER PHOTO HERE: https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/93-touch-of-thoughts/44728-denrele-edun-s-sister-jumoke-edun-esposed
Nawa for you!
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by jagbajantus: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2017
A190:

Nawa for you!

Bah! Wetin you mean na wa for you?
So wetin I talk here wey you no fancy?
Re: Derenle Edun's Tomboy Younger Sister (Photos) by Anitalovely: 8:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Hello friends am new here and am here to look for a man who will be like a father to me and take a good care of me forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Does Korede Bello Look Different In These New Photos? / Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.