Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) (36113 Views)

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cyriacus Izuekwe

A 15-year-old suspected armed robber, Kosi Ebosie, arrested in Umuchu town in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, southeast Nigeria, has confessed that he actually inherited robbery from his father who was a notorious criminal in the area.

He said his family members are not surprised as they used to tell him that he resemble his father who he said was known for taking what did not belong to him.

The suspect was arrested along with two members of his gang, Chima David, 17, from Imo State and Onyedika Ikesinachi, 16, on Tuesday 23 June, 2015.

The suspects were arrested after they raided St Andrew Anglican Church, Umuchu. Thye stormed the curch early in the morning with their arms and robbed the church.

However, luck ran out on them as the vigilante and youths, who took charge of security of the area after massive burglary that took place in one of the markets, arrested three of them. The other suspect escaped with their arms.

Ebosie said he abandoned school at early stage and joined a robbery gang because it was a lucrative business.

Kosi who mentioned some of his gang in other towns in the state said he does not think he would stop robbery because it has become part of him.

He said that he noticed at his tender age that he always had urge to steal.

He said his father sent him away from home because he was stealing and that was how he met the gang.

David also revealed that he started his own very early by stealing people’s fowls and eating them.

He said he was eating average of four fowls a week until it was discovered after his trap caught a dog that eventually exposed him.

He said the incident made him to run away from home and he met other members of his gang.

When our correspondent visited Umuchu Police Station, the new DPO was not around to comment on the matter.

Sources confirmed the incident and said the police had started investigating the matter.

The source said the police in Anambra State are worried over the incessant robbery in the communities which are mainly carried out by teenagers.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/06/25/dad-taught-me-robbery-teenage-suspect-confesses/

Cc:lalasticlala

Pix: L-R, Onedika Ifesinachi, Chima David & Kosi Ebosie

1 Like

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Noah13: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
And there goes another one who has decided to take the wrong path and ruin his destiny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by tolugar: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
What a shame...

What a name...

2 Likes

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by ijustdey: 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
A 15-year-old suspected armed robber, Kosi
Ebosie, arrested in Umuchu town in Aguata Local
Government Area of Anambra State, southeast
Nigeria, has confessed that he actually inherited
robbery from his father who was a notorious
criminal in the area.

what a profession to inherit from ones father

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
The things that men do

Imagine !! shocked
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by jnrbayano(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Cyriacus Izuekwe

Kosi who mentioned some of his gang in other towns in the state said he does not think he would stop robbery because it has become part of him.

After touching you small, your tongue with which you uttered this rubbish will reconfigure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Kay512: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
...inherited from his father.
choi!
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by kobe79: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
all these people from across the Niger

5 Likes

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by manuelpepper: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
you inherited what?
you are very useless for saying that. mscheeewwww

[size=80pt] I P C [/size]

[size=40pt] CHANGE! [/size]

[size=20pt]FOR DIVIDENDS OF NAIRACRACY AND E-CRACY

LADIES HERE IS YOUR MAN

GUYS THIS IS YOUR PAL

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Swagk101(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
He said that he noticed at his tender age that he always had urge to steal..
Hear talk abeg. David also revealed that he started his own very early by stealing people’s fowls and eating them.

He said he was eating average of four fowls a week until it was discovered after his trap caught a dog that eventually exposed him.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by tociano009(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Dronedude(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
foolish Pikin.

Oya let us Clap for you.

Anuofia
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Swagt101(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kosi who mentioned some of his gang in other towns in the state said he does not think he would stop robbery because it has become part of him. grin
Going by that, his juvenile/jail term should be long grin...
shocked shocked... Even if you own a poultry, you wouldn't try this grin

2 Likes

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Pangea: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin
Family Business
This one na evil inheritance o!
Wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by OmniSparrow: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
c
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by spicykev(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
evil seed wld make a good movie title in a 9ja movie with this story. lol
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by OmniSparrow: 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ok. Prison awaits
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by toluleke(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2015
That Boy no be bastard..na true son..
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by greatbaba(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
K
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Bants(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
why is the father not arrested and this minors should be taken to school and rehabilitated in a different type of school not publishing them on papers the leaders of Nigeria are totally irresponsible
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by adjoviomole(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
grin grin #ItsOnlyInNigeria.that thiefs would b tied with their shirts as handcuff cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by MEILYN(m): 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
They should keep them in check before they become notorious.

Nairaland critics, please you are needed here. This guy claims he is talented, come and prove him wrong.

https://www.nairaland.com/2399348/raw-music-freestyle-thread-love
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by allanphash7(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Adonbeleiveit

..this is a blatant lie
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by ndaman25: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Like Papa Like Son
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by omoadeleye(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
o
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by dave2meek(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
That one na generational cursegrin
Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by seeker121(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Anambra again,why always Anambra? robbery,drug trafficking,etc.

3 Likes

Re: Dad Taught Me Robbery, Teenage Robbery Suspect Confesses (pictured) by laprino(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
u try ....is ur father also in the house?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JSS 2 Student Commits Suicide In Makurdi, Benue State Over Boyfriend / Lagos Community Thrown Into Confusion As 8 Children Die Inside Vehicle (pics) / Robbers Raped My 65-Year-Old Mother In Kaduna - Twitter User Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.