Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) (12660 Views)

What Does Future Hold For Chartered Accountants? / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Mgt CIPM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Showkee(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
Hello All,

Please, i am willing to join CIPS, UK and start with the examination module, can anyone be my guide with concise information. i currently work in the logistics section of my coy and really need to take this courses.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by chalsixtus(m): 6:40pm On May 15, 2018
pls I am very much interested in CIPS UK , I need information on how to go about it thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by SkillHunt(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
Guys sent this to someone like 2 months ago. Hope this helps

"About CIPS - Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply, UK

The Institute is UK based. Have Branch in South Africa and Ghana. And many other european countries. They have indirect representation in Nigeria.
That is through British Council (british embassy) and Harley Reed (training provider).

Their online presence is strong. They have a very rich website, and a responsive and active customer service.

Generally you will start from level 4 as a degree holder, work your way up level by level. Each level have 5 courses and the last level is level 6. You can write one course or the whole 5 if you wish, in one sitting. It is at your own pace. Exam takes place 3 times a year in Nigeria. That is May, July and November every year.

You can decide to by books and read on your own (Self study) or go for lectures (most people do self study because its quite an expensive program). To sit for exam, first thing is to register as a student member, and then pay for the course(s) you wish to write. Exam registration deadline is usually 2 months before exam date.

Membership and exam payment can be made through direct Online payment to CIPS, or through British Council or through Harley Reed.

Please check or visit the website for more info.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by jospimo: 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
How much
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Sancho6106: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
jospimo:
How much

Please can I have your no or please contact me with 08130541710...I really need some information from you
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Sancho6106: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
[quote author=SkillHunt post=67870843]Guys sent this to someone like 2 months ago. Hope this helps

The Institute is UK based. Have Branch in South Africa and Ghana. And many other european countries. They have indirect representation in Nigeria.
That is through British Council (british embassy) and Harley Reed (training provider).

Their online presence is strong. They have a very rich website, and a responsive and active customer service.

Generally you will start from level 4 as a degree holder, work your way up level by level. Each level have 5 courses and the last level is level 6. You can write one course or the whole 5 if you wish, in one sitting. It is at your own pace. Exam takes place 3 times a year in Nigeria. That is May, July and November every year.

You can decide to by books and read on your own (Self study) or go for lectures (most people do self study because its quite an expensive program). To sit for exam, first thing is to register as a student member, and then pay for the course(s) you wish to write. Exam registration deadline is usually 2 months before exam date.

Membership and exam payment can be made through direct Online payment to CIPS, or through British Council or through Harley Reed.

[/quot

Please send me your no or contact me with 08130541710 I can use ur assistance

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by wellmax(m): 6:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Olaniranolaleye:
Hello,

I nursed writing a professional examinations on procurement from 2011 but had no clue on way to go. Through trial and error, I have been able to locate CIPS, (the best professional on procurement in Europe).

The demand for CIPS by employers is on the rise and every supply chain practitioner should strive to be CIPS certified.

Should you have any questions on CIPS, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

What do I need to register with CIPS. I am a graduate and hold an MBA
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Petelolus: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks everyone for educating us.
Can someone assist me with level four materials?

If you can please reach me on this mail petelolus2000@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by jolamos01(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hello,

Pls with HND and 6 years experience in warehousing.

What level can I start with.
Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by MacMaster01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2019
Petelolus:
Thanks everyone for educating us.
Can someone assist me with level four materials?

If you can please reach me on this mail petelolus2000@gmail.com

Thanks.

I have photocopied ones at N2k each harpcopy though

Pastquestions also at N2k each hard copy

Everything N20k let me know if you’re interested.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Gosina: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please do you have for level 5? Also can I get your contact to calll or email you. So I get some clarifications
MacMaster01:

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by MacMaster01(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2019
Gosina:
Please do you have for level 5? Also can I get your contact to calll or email you. So I get some clarifications

Can’t drop my number here, but you can message me.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by mamadsquare: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Good morning house.

Please Mr victorVIC1 I need your help.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Xone3(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2019
Olaniranolaleye:
Hello,

I nursed writing a professional examinations on procurement from 2011 but had no clue on way to go. Through trial and error, I have been able to locate CIPS, (the best professional on procurement in Europe).

The demand for CIPS by employers is on the rise and every supply chain practitioner should strive to be CIPS certified.

Should you have any questions on CIPS, do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,

Good day, Thank you for your write-up. Please, I need your help in deciding which step/level to start. I. A graduate of English and would love to take the CIPS exam but don't know where to start. I am also into small Scale procurement and supply of products to customers. I really need help in going about it. I have gone thru the CIPS site but don't fully grasp. Which level do I start, how much will I pay to start, how much for the exam, exam venue charge, etc. I will appreciate all the help I can get Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by depoty: 5:29am On Oct 08, 2019
(.)
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by zionmde: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2019
MacMaster01:

Hi MacMaster I want to contact u for the materials
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by MacMaster01(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
zionmde:

Hi MacMaster I want to contact u for the materials

Old syllables sold them that time.
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by zionmde: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
MacMaster01:

Old syllables sold them that time.
Alright Do u know who can help me with the new ones
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Kenjoseph12: 2:06am On Oct 13, 2019
Trustenable Nigeria limited is a diversifield company into Real Estate and Autos. Trustenable Nigeria Limited is a registered company with cac, the company is diversified into : Trustenable Real estate : We're broker in Real Estate Deals that enable you own quality Real Estate Properties, all set in serene and pleasing environments designed to embed peace, good health, happiness. Trustenable Autos : buying your next car with Us is the best decision you can ever make , we can help you pre-order too. Trustenable Nigeria limited is one of Nigeria's fastest growing company with their head office in Lagos , Nigeria . Founder/CEO is Itive Elvis Ovie . Address : Ajiwe , Ajah , Lagos. Telephone : 08118050111.'

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Taywo12: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
if you need cips materials level 4, new syllabus contact me at jonestaywo@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by Taywo12: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
if you need cips level 4 materials new syllabus contact me at jonestaywo@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by JeroMax(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2019
Hello All... I have the original and complete level 4, Level 5 and Level 6 new syllabus materials and also some past questions and study guides for each of the levels. Contact me on 08157515364. (Calls & Watsapp)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Olaniranolaleye:

Professional diploma. 4 more papers to go!

Hi Ola,

I have almost 4 years of experience spanning Logistics and Procurement, and i recently joined the CIPS organization as a student member with the intention of attaining the MCIPS chartered level within the next 2 years max.

Considering i already have at least 2 years experience, i figured i am eligible to start on the highest entry level - Level 4 (Diploma in Procurement and Supply - which has 8 modules.

Please, can you assist with the materials for them? I dont mind meeting and paying to have copies.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
SkillHunt:
Guys sent this to someone like 2 months ago. Hope this helps

Thanks for this detailed response.

Please, how do i reach u?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2019
MacMaster01:

Hello bro...

I am interested. How do i reach you?
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Taywo12:
if you need cips materials level 4, new syllabus contact me at jonestaywo@gmail.com

Hi Taiwo, i am interested in the materials. I will send you a mail shortly
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by MacMaster01(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Hello bro...

I am interested. How do i reach you?

Sold
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by MacMaster01(m): 10:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by kenobi007(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please permit me, to introduce you to Page financials

Page Financials is a consumer finance organization focused on empowering salary earners to achieve financial independence.

We do this by providing access to loans to salary earner minimum Loan amount - N200,000
Maximum Loan amount- 5million
Loan tenor extends to 12months
No Collateral
No management fee
No Guarantor required
No paperwork
Loan buy over from another company is possible and you get a much reduced rate.

Applicants can liquidate the loan anytime he or she wants.

We loan to salary earners in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan.

And bankers all over Nigeria.

Ready to get started?

You would need;

6 months up to date bank statement from salary account
One Government Issued ID
Employer ID
Passport photograph (1)
Employment offer letter

For further inquiries, please call or whatsapp obi o903*1831*715

Business loans are available.( Lagos Business only)
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by odimbannamdi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2019
MacMaster01:

Sold

Thanks. But i dont mind photocopying from the person you sold it to.

How can you assist?

Please bro.

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by yetty4love(f): 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Welcome to Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Ask Me Any Question On Chartered Institute Of Purchasing And Supply (CIPS) by MacMaster01(m): 5:19am On Dec 19, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Thanks. But i dont mind photocopying from the person you sold it to.

How can you assist?

Please bro.

Thanks

That was last year, syllables changed in July the curriculum is obsolete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Story As A Physically Challenged Entrepreneur. / The Tales Of A Worried Undergraduate. / What Tech Skill Can I Combine With Bricklaying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.