Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (41476 Views)

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* / Nigerian Women If U Love White Men Just Go Ahead And Date Them / Why Do Our Nigerian Ladies Love White Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 4:08am On May 12, 2009
stillwater:

Stop disgracing us please. It is people like you that give them the leverage to exhibit their ignorance claiming we are jealous of the fact they date white girls, whereas people like me can't be bothered if they date an amoeba.

lol, amoeba that's a good one.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by racheal84(f): 4:50am On May 12, 2009
stillwater:

Stop disgracing us please. It is people like you that give them the leverage to exhibit their ignorance claiming we are jealous of the fact they date white girls, whereas people like me can't be bothered if they date an amoeba.

there you go, why should it bother you or anyone else not in the relationship?

nene1:

i can agree with you that using "half-breeds" was a little too much, but i am not a racist. i just would like too see black couples more often. maybe you don't mind your culture being lost all b/c of the love of whites or other races. there are many millions of blacks to choose from why go out. well at least the world will not all be mixed during my lifetime i hope.

but really, i want to know, what draws so many black men to white women. you can't say all black women have bad attitudes now, especially not african women. it's funny how all white women seem to have no attitude problems. you never hear black men complaining about them. and no one is perfect so they must have faults, but i guess their white skin makes up for it. so black men let me know. what is it that white women have besides their white skin, that black women don't have? please justify your reasons. thank you.

your not racist at all? read your posts, you sure sound like it. Im white and i have a hell of an attitude. The nigerian guy i married wasent attracted to me cuz im white, Why does skin color matter so much to you? Thats racism.
ElRazur:

You guys are funny. Black, white, indian, brown, Somalian, Mexican, Chinese, I will have them all thank you very much. I don't care if you are brown or pink, Pussy is pussy and to discriminate against one is just stupid. grin

LOL smiley

monatoetje:

You know, i could agree with you to some extend. I too don`t understand why some people would choose their partner based on the colour of their skin .
But the rest of your post is crap and you`re not any different from those sick racist bastards  Stormfront .
These " halfbreeds" how you like to call them are not confused. it is people like YOURSELF who make them feel like they don`t belong to the african comminuty because their mom or dad is white. People like you make them feel they are inferior to you.
You know, those retarded white racist complain also complain on how mix tacing will make their super duper race go extinct , just like you do!
To be honest , i personally can`t wait untill the day everyone is mixed and there`s no black , white & yellow!!
Unfortunately i wont be there to see that happen!

I totally agree!!!! ppl need to get over the skin color issue, and why do i mostly see the black women complaining about the white women and black men, ??

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by money2008: 5:50am On May 12, 2009
Hey poster back in the day her people will hang your ass for being a black sell out nigger.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by IFELEKE(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2009
@Poster,
Good For you. . . don't know why some fellas go for the whities when black beauties abound
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by bluespice(f): 9:35am On May 12, 2009
@ topic,
so?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by kay2henry(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2009
when the black women dey show there self, wetin u go do, na to follow whity, she she go give u wetin black girl no go give u, i am a living testimony, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by kay2henry(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2009
well we still dey wait make the black girls begin give them selve brain may be we go change our mind, but black is beauty anyway, lol
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2009
How's this our problem

do you have to consult the whole world before going to date a chicken?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by spikedcylinder: 12:46pm On May 12, 2009
So why are you making a big deal of it? To appear exotic perhaps? undecided
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by IFELEKE(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So why are you making a big deal of it? To appear exotic perhaps? undecided
Nope, Oftentiimes It's to cover up for their Inferiority Complex
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by follypimpi(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2009
nene1:

i can agree with you that using "half-breeds" was a little too much, but i am not a racist. i just would like too see black couples more often. maybe you don't mind your culture being lost all b/c of the love of whites or other races. there are many millions of blacks to choose from why go out. well at least the world will not all be mixed during my lifetime i hope.

but really, i want to know, what draws so many black men to white women. you can't say all black women have bad attitudes now, especially not african women. it's funny how all white women seem to have no attitude problems. you never hear black men complaining about them. and no one is perfect so they must have faults, but i guess their white skin makes up for it. so black men let me know. what is it that white women have besides their white skin, that black women don't have? please justify your reasons. thank you.

Oiii,am not the one screaming my head-off that i Love white women,i only do black ladies ONLY matey,sorry to disappoint ya.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sillyme(f): 1:33pm On May 12, 2009
this guy may
1) simply like white women (although if you see all thse celebrities without makeup yu'd prob run screaming to your mummy)
2) have an inferiority complex

whatever it is it doesn't matter. i wish everybody the best of luck in any relationship because they ALL have their problems.

the only thing i would say is that i have known a couple of guys who said they liked white women before they went abroad, and there they got their wake up call when they realised that the average white woman is NOTHING like you see on tv. heck, no race of women are as good looking as the movies would make us believe. also, if you seek out a particluar race then you are setting yourself up for disappointment simply because it is the person's CHARACTER and COMPATIBILITY  with you that matters more than anything else at the end of the day.

i just hope the poster finds a woman he loves of any race or colour and stays with her especially if they have children because nothing breaks my heart more than people who are nt serious and have kids. it's not fair and very selfish.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On May 12, 2009
IFELEKE:

Nope, Oftentiimes It's to cover up for their Inferiority Complex

Lol, I guess thats another reason. cheesy

This thread is as lame as me saying, I like tall, dark and handsome guys. So bleeding what?
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sillyme(f): 1:39pm On May 12, 2009
he is battling with his preferance. contrary to popular belief, black men still overwhelmingly love black women. he prob feels a bit left out. he shouldn't have to explain this to anybody though and just do him.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by bluespice(f): 1:40pm On May 12, 2009
oh no spikey that group of guys are worth creating topic for

ofcourse if they come with the package of brains n a honey coated tongue tongue
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sleekdoc: 1:45pm On May 12, 2009
yea so i fit the bill spikey, well may be not so tall though, arrrgh, not so dark eiither, watever, darn!
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:24pm On May 12, 2009
racheal84:

there you go, why should it bother you or anyone else not in the relationship?

your not racist at all? read your posts, you sure sound like it. Im white and i have a hell of an attitude. The nigerian guy i married wasent attracted to me cuz im white, Why does skin color matter so much to you? Thats racism.
LOL smiley

I totally agree!!!! ppl need to get over the skin color issue, and why do i mostly see the black women complaining about the white women and black men, ??

really, so you don't see white men who hate these type of relationships. at least black women don't try to hurt the white women in relationships with black men, whereas some racist white men would kill them. don't flatter yourself honey, white men hate it most. by the way, i am glad that you said you are a white woman with "a hell of an attitude" yet you are with a black guy. your guy probably doesn't have a problem with your attitude, but if it was a black woman it would be a different story.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:26pm On May 12, 2009
follypimpi:

Oiii,am not the one screaming my head-off that i Love white women,i only do black ladies ONLY matey,sorry to disappoint ya.

oh you definitely did not disappoint me sweetie. you have good taste lol, don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all black men are like the fool who made this post with a sick fetish for white women. if it seemed like i was generalizing all black men, i apologize.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:38pm On May 12, 2009
follypimpi:

sorry follypimpi, that reply was meant for rachel, but i guess she figured it out.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:39pm On May 12, 2009
nene1:

i meant that the above reply was meant for rachel.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by follypimpi(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2009
nene1:

i meant that the above reply was meant for rachel.

wink kiss
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by FLGators1: 7:13pm On May 12, 2009
poster

nobody cares.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by monatoetje: 7:22pm On May 12, 2009
nene1:

really, so you don't see white men who hate these type of relationships. at least black women don't try to hurt the white women in relationships with black men, whereas some racist white men would kill them. don't flatter yourself honey, white men hate it most. by the way, i am glad that you said you are a white woman with "a hell of an attitude" yet you are with a black guy. your guy probably doesn't have a problem with your attitude, but if it was a black woman it would be a different story.
really? Ok, probably a black woman would not try to kill the white woman , however it has happened to me that Nigerian wives of friends of my husband tried to hook him up with their single Nigerian friends. According to them i was not good enough because i am NOT Nigerian and don`t cook the food nor do i speak the language.
So puleazzee stop acting as if black women are angels and don`t dislike white women for dating " their men ".
It also happened that while my husband and i were walking on the street together , that a black woman kinda started wiggling her ass in front of my husband and then she laughed and told her friends that she doesn`t understand what he`s doing with a white woman.
Lots of angry/fristrated black ladies outthere , it`s just that they try to cover it up!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by sistawoman: 7:26pm On May 12, 2009
monatoetje:

really? Ok, probably a black woman would not try to kill the white woman , however it has happened to me that Nigerian wives of friends of my husband tried to hook him up with their single Nigerian friends. According to them i was not good enough because i am NOT Nigerian and don`t cook the food nor do i speak the language.
So puleazzee stop acting as if black women are angels and don`t dislike white women for dating " their men ".
It also happened that while my husband and i were walking on the street together , that a black woman kinda started wiggling her ass in front of my husband and then she laughed and told her friends that she doesn`t understand what he`s doing with a white woman.
Lots of angry/fristrated black ladies outthere , it`s just that they try to cover it up!!!!!

Sweetie,

Please. Nigerian women do that to me too. You are not alone in your fight against the system. Sit down and have a cup of tea.

We dont really care. The ones you date are the ones we dont want. It is evolutions way of thinning the herd.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by tpiah: 7:32pm On May 12, 2009
monatoetje:

they do that to everyone, actually. Even fellow Nigerians.

I doubt its a "country" thing. Women from anywhere can do it.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 1:45am On May 13, 2009
@ tpiah and sistawoman thanks for ramming it into her thick skull.

@ rachel

I was not saying that black women don't dislike black men with white women, but i was just pointing out that they are not the only ones who don't like it. you like to make it seem like they are the only ones who are against it. don't feel special. what is wrong about those nigerian women feeling like a nigerian man should be with a nigerian woman. They should be together. Wouldn't it be stupid if a black woman was upset at the fact that white women think a white man should be with a white woman. same thing. those women are just trying to knock some sense into your husband? go find yourself a caucasian.
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by honeric01(m): 4:28am On May 13, 2009
this thread don scatter oo
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by racheal84(f): 4:34am On May 13, 2009
nene1:

@ rachel

I was not saying that black women don't dislike black men with white women, but i was just pointing out that they are not the only ones who don't like it. you like to make it seem like they are the only ones who are against it. don't feel special. what is wrong about those nigerian women feeling like a nigerian man should be with a nigerian woman. They should be together. Wouldn't it be stupid if a black woman was upset at the fact that white women think a white man should be with a white woman. same thing. those women are just trying to knock some sense into your husband? go find yourself a caucasian.

Ok you must have kept goin after you last quoted me alone cuz i never replied to it till now. i never said i dont see white men complaining, yes i sure do but not as much as the black woman and I was also simply talking about on NL. I live in the usa, yes a black women would hurt a white woman, its not just the men. First of all i dont think or feel im special. And dont care if nigerians men or women think they should not be interacial, that is there business not mine, I just dont think anyone should judge on skin color. its nonsense. white, black, brown, pink or purple, we are all ppl. ALso what women are trying to knock sense into my husband? Nobody so i have no idea where you got that from, yes they have stared but so what? I dont care and neither does he. If i wanted a caucasion i would have gotten one, but sorry i dont love based on skin color. Thats ridiculous.

nene1:

How do you know white men hate it most? Do you know all the blacks and whites all over this world that are againest it? Anwyas i didnt come here to argue with ppl. I just said my opinion and thats all now. I just think its all stupid. We need to get over it or just accept it and move on
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by topup: 6:06am On May 13, 2009
Hi, I just wanted to post more reasons of why white women are beautiful.

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by nene1: 6:39am On May 13, 2009
topup:

Hi, I just wanted to post more reasons of why white women are beautiful.

lol, nice pic
Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by Badriyyah(f): 7:18am On May 13, 2009
Look at these person calling mixed race kids confused o. Yet it seems the only person confused here is you. And just so you know I am not a half-breed. So what if a black man or WOMAN decides to marry a white person?? So because of people like YOU who have no knowledge about interacial relationships and just use their own stupid opinion to justify their nonsense it should stop It's people like you that need help, Go and get it.

1 Like

Re: I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed by monatoetje: 9:18am On May 13, 2009
tpiah:

they do that to everyone, actually. Even fellow Nigerians.

I doubt its a "country" thing. Women from anywhere can do it.
I never said that Nigerian women don`t do it to other Nigerian women. i was only pointing out some experiences i had because Nene is acting as if only white people are racist and don`t want a black man/woman to be with one of their man/woman. That simply ain`t true .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.