Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam (1811 Views)

50 Windows 8 Tips AND Tricks You Surely Need To Know By Now / I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? / The Cost Of Ccna Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by chilele(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2006
Hay good people of nairaland, i am in need of reading materials/dumps and every tricks to pass the CCNA exams once since i dont have the money to go for the lectures.my E-Mail is charles4at@yahoo.co.[b][/b]uk.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by numen(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2006
u can go to www.mcmcse.com, www.cramsession.com for some tutorials.

u can also search at www.phazeddl.com for eBooks on CCNA, they might be there.

Cant tell u where u can get a free dump coz i dont know, but if u have a credit card u can register at www.actualtest.com for all sorts of high quality dumps on most Certifications.

anyway a meticulous search on google.com will surely get u some info.

gudLuck
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by jammin(m): 2:37am On Sep 22, 2006
iff you have p2p software such as bittorrent or limewire you can search under documents and get a multitude of exam question and materials. however be advise that you must have a good and consistent connection to the net or downloads will take forever.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by kiki(f): 3:35am On Sep 22, 2006
jammin:

iff you have p2p software such as bittorrent or limewire you can search under documents and get a multitude of exam question and materials. however be advise that you must have a good and consistent connection to the net or downloads will take forever.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really?
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by jammin(m): 3:42am On Sep 22, 2006
yes really. i just did a check. and there are pdf documents materials, books, even word document and files in htm format it's all there.
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by jammin(m): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2006
kiki your profile says female. why dont you give me you contact info? so that i can tantalize you lyrically off-air
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by jammin(m): 6:18am On Sep 22, 2006
hey chilele!! i notice you have a yahoo UK email address. i was about to email you some material but i want to make sure you are aboveboard. i cannot deal with the sneaky stuff. so can anyone vouch for the authenticity of this brother?

The book is called : Teach yourself Networking -CCNA Certification Guide - Cisco Press- Wendel Odom
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by ammarnaeem: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2006
for all kinds of dumps visit enfull.com
there u can find ebooks and latest dumps,
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by coolskeelz(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2006
hey guy,i get some materials from Cybex i guess its 2005 edition if you need that do remind me so i can send it to you.ok?all the best.

coolskeelz@yahoo.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by fellybabe(f): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2006
Coolsleek-pls i'll need dat.email is fellyadet@gmail.com
Re: Urgently In Need Of Ccna Materials And Tricks On How To Pass The Exam by fellybabe(f): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2006
Coolsleek-pls i'll need dat.email is fellyadet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Browsing On The Zain Network / Please How Much Does Adobe Master Collection CS6 Cost? / Wifi Hotspot In Mafoluku Oshodi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.