Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Should She Forgive?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should She Forgive?? (400 Views)

Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She Forgive?? by misreal(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
A mother had three male children.living in the same neighbourhood with another mother of one man child.due to the violent nature of this only child,he managed to kill,the last male child of this mother of three..after the killer was caught, his mother came crying to the berieved house saying,"please forgive my son and don't press charges because I just have one and you still have two left".....should she forgive....your not believing this story is non of my problem oh..I just need meaningful contributions..
Re: Should She Forgive?? by mekzyjoe(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
misreal:
A mother had three male children.living in the same neighbourhood with another mother of one man child.due to the violent nature of this only child,he managed to kill,the last male child of this mother of three..after the killer was caught, his mother came crying to the berieved house saying,"please forgive my son and don't press charges because I just have one and you still have two left".....should she forgive....your not believing this story is non of my problem oh..I just need meaningful contributions..
nt real accordin to ur moniker misreal tongue
Re: Should She Forgive?? by johnydon22(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
If the story is not real, of what use then are our contributions?
Re: Should She Forgive?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Of course forgive. But a murderer is a murderer, ensure he goes to jail for murder. He needs the help of the government to reform.
Re: Should She Forgive?? by misreal(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
mekzyjoe:

nt real accordin to ur moniker misreal tongue
what makes my moniker fake??

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Charges 3k to check members name in book of life(photo) / Pastor Gives Out Cars On His Birthday / For All Ladies From My New Book: Virginity Isnt Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.