Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. (460 Views)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing / First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. by Precious91(m): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Michael Joseph Jackson [2][3] (August
29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an
American singer, songwriter, record
producer, dancer, and actor. Called
the King of Pop ,[4][5][6] his
contributions to music and dance,
along with his publicized personal life,
made him a global figure in popular
culture for over four decades. He popularised "mookwalk" which is a dance that if you don't know in the 80s into late 90s,you are not a "jasi" person.

Tell what you miss about him now in the music world.For me,ts that voice.

Let's kick it rolling in celebrating MJ.

PS:Pictures not uploading.Someone can should please help with it.Thanks
Re: 6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. by Bruno3000(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
His dress sense... Dat guy was d best, u go fear fashion.

1 Like

Re: 6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. by Mrbee21(m): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
i miss his songs cus it d ryt tool to melt a girl heart..if u knw wat i mean..my gal dy trip 4 d songs die...chai death why u cum tief m.j nah
Re: 6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. by Harmony92(f): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
One of my fav artist. Don't mata if yu black or white.
Re: 6 Years On,what Do You Miss About Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2015
jacko da pedo

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Must Be On Cheap Drugs – Ibinabo Fiberesima / How To Sing / Let us Celebrate the Heroine Who Sacrificed To Save Millions From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.