Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census (55470 Views)

Buddafly's Ethnic Group Census / Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom / 2014 Census Shows That Yoruba People Are Becoming The Major Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Tex42(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wahala90:
[size=16pt]I already know the state that will come first: the state with the most jobless people. Just wait and see![/size]
unfortunately for you and fortunately for the Anambrarians, Anambra state won.

Now the fact,and shine your eyes bro;Anambrarians are one of the most resourceful, enterprising,and creative people that will ever exist on planet earth. With this little info, I guess I don't need to tell you that they are also the most gainfully employed in Naija. Thank you!

19 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by pinkycute(f): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
You're right smiley

Thanks for the compliment...

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Imo Chicks are cute but Proudly Anambra!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by pinkycute(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ehzenittie undecided( I might be wrong with the spelling tho ) embarassed

Lolzzzzzz cheesy

Imanuelle:

What part?

I'm from Ahiazu.

Ogbe precisely.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Masterclass32: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Blueeyedboi:
Less than 30mins to counting of votes en am popping champaign already...infact no need to count votes..its not even close.. cool

Guy, na zobo I dey pop o!

Time no dey

cool
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by pinkycute(f): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

zleemshaddy:

the same state and area.. cheesy
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Tex42(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
nathdim:
These likes shows that the abokis have the highest number of illiterate in this country yet they fight for government seats
booommm!

Bursted.. Right on point bro.

3 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by tohpahz(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
Stancity:
Uche'm diya nurse ti-ti....

cool

Hmmmm.. uche gi kwesiri ino ya wink

Client stan cheesy

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

where exactly in mbaise??
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by shizzleStar: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
damselalayo:
Osun state
Has areGBESE paid your daddy's salary? or is he still busy sharing odourless fufu and iresi aregbe??

7 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by xordik(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy wink

Anambra will win again.
Igbo kwenu!!
We shall continue to take the lead.
kiss kiss
C dem...hw st*pid
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by nwadiuko1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
sylarsquins:

All dese places in 1wk, man ur strong. God bless ur hustle bro
yeah bro.....I aint gat no choice....at least for now....the hustle is real......bless yours too bro

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Stancity(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
tohpahz:

Hmmmm.. uche gi kwesiri ino ya wink
Client stan cheesy
Miss NL 2K15... Onwe gi ihe n'eme.. Nne Gbawa egwu oyoyo smiley
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by bigfrancis21: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Voting ends!

Collation starts now.

Stay tuned.

8 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by SexyNairalander: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Click Like if you are from Enugu state!

I SHA REP ENUGU STATE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by slyopez(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
#TEAM Anambra, we lead others follow.
Op move this thread up so people will see the final result.

3 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by PreciousBro: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
What if people keep liking till it surpasses those with higher numbers of like ?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by idsamoo(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why won't they win,when each of them have 10 user id which they use for scam adverts ,,,,,awon thiefnodo omo

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by ndigbo: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Good job @ op!
I rep Imo state!
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2562424_capture_png78f16eee552a85331b9f4f38cd4a8a5f

Anambra...Light of the Nation.

We lead, others follow.

A man who carries the torchlight in a dark forest must be in front while others must stay behind. If anyone tries to be in front of the Torch-bearer, the person will get missing.

We have been rocking the news headlines for accomplishments in Politics (Chuka Ummuna)Education (Students reping Nigeria in Singapore), infastructure (Obiano's Works), Expeditions (The Amazu Family reaching the North Pole)and now this.

The most members in Nairaland. Meaning that of the 1.3 members, Anambra members are like close to 500k members. Chai!! E no easy o

Oya, "sufferstikated" people, let the ranting begin.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by scholes0(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Voting ends at 10 pm today!

If you haven't voted, please vote now!

Results will be announced right after.

Stay tuned for the result.

This is our nairaland state census that is performed annually and we would like to know the top 3 states who have more nairalanders on this forum.

Don't forget to click on your state of origin! You are equally welcome to click on your maternal state of origin. However, don't forget your paternal state of origin!

Lest we forget, last year Anambra state came number 1 on our census. Let us see who wins this year's competition.

RESULTS
The results as at 10pm today are given below:

Top 10 States with Highest Figures:

Number 1: Anambra with 726

Number 2: Ogun with 564

Number 3: Imo with 534

Number 4: Osun with 530

Number 5: Oyo with 451

Number 6: Delta with 406

Number 7: Lagos with 389

Number 8: Abia with 377

Number 9: Enugu with 359

Number 10: Edo with 331

Top 10 States by Lowest Figures:

Census By Region:

South East:

South South:

South West:

North East:

North Central:

North West:

Hey there, Nice presentation, but this is inaccurate
I took the screenshot, as at the time you declared this thread closed to voting.
And these were the figures as at then:

Anambra: 721 likes
Ogun: 562 likes
Osun: 530 likes
Imo: 520 likes
Oyo: 450 likes
Delta: 404 likes
Lagos: 388 likes
And so forth.......

It was for example ..... after the thread was locked that Imo got up to 534
So pls, do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by freshness2020: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
ndigbo:
Good job @ op! I rep Imo state!
God bless IMO state #rep Nwangele #Abba1
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
idsamoo:
Why won't they win,when each of them have 10 user id which they use for scam adverts ,,,,,awon thiefnodo omo

You have just told us what you do in Nairaland and the method you used in voting. Pele o! tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by forgiveness: 11:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
scholes0:

I took the screenshot, as at the time you declared this thread closed to voting.

And so forth.......

So pls, do the needful.

seconded.

1 Like

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by PreciousBro: 11:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
scholes0:

And so forth.......

So pls, do the needful.

This is a pathetic attempt to lie on something this inconsequential. I saw the stats as at 9:58pm and Imo was on tie with Osun at 530"

Mehn chill, its not that serious, ok grin

8 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by idsamoo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
lawanson44:

You have just told us what you do in Nairaland and the method you used in voting. Pele o! tongue

Check all those useless scam adverts very well,you will trace their locations if you do yur home work... They know themselves.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by scholes0(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
PreciousBro:

This is a pathetic attempt to lie on something this inconsequential. I saw the stats as at 9:58pm and Imo was on tie with Osun at 530"

Mehn chill, its not that serious, ok grin

I CAN SHOW YOU THE SCREENSHOT
if you would like to see it, that is.
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by PreciousBro: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
scholes0:

I CAN SHOW YOU THE SCREENSHOT
if you would like to see it, that is.

I don't think it'd be necessary, even now its evident that the tremendous numerical growth in likes" hasn't ceased. Imo is currently 542 while Osun is Stuck in 535, except of course you from Ondo wanna go add more likes with your numerous monikers lol

2 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by scholes0(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
PreciousBro:

I don't think it'd be necessary, even now its evident that the tremendous numerical growth in likes" hasn't ceased. Imo is currently 542 while Osun is Stuck in 535, except of course you from Ondo wanna go add more likes with your numerous monikers lol

Point remains, that I have Images of what the polls looked like as at the time it was declared CLOSED.
do you know how polling works at all?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by scholes0(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
bigfrancis21:
Voting ends at 10 pm today!

If you haven't voted, please vote now!

Results will be announced right after.

Stay tuned for the result.

This is our nairaland state census that is performed annually and we would like to know the top 3 states who have more nairalanders on this forum.

Oga Francis, Oya collate a graph the regional votes na.......
Abi, they are just there for decoration?
Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by PreciousBro: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
scholes0:

Point remains, that I have Images of what the polls looked like as at the time it was declared CLOSED.
do you know how polling works at all?

No, Point remains that it is done and dusted , and besides, ain't no one got time to see a clock manipulated screen grabbed detail.

3 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by PreciousBro: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
I personally watched and monitored that Imo-Osun tie to see and hoped Imo surpass Osun, and it miraculously did.

LoL cheesy

6 Likes

Re: RESULTS: Annual Nairaland State Census by scholes0(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
PreciousBro:

No, Point remains that it is done and dusted , and besides, ain't no one got time to see a clock manipulated screen grabbed detail.

lol yeah, I knew you were going to say that.... These were screenshots, I took between 6:04 and 6:05pm (Halifax time)
The OP himself should have been more accurate and precise, the nubers he quoted are a bit inaccurate, but since he wasn't, there is nothing else I can do.
It does not matter much though, cause I believe his mistakes were minute. +/- 5 votes on average.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Motorcycle Made In Akwa Ibom, Nigeria / A List Of All Edo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. / Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogundamisi's Pre-Birthday Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.