Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. (44111 Views)

N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / PHED Graduate Engineering Trainee Recruitment By Solidhire / Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Jobs - 55 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by odoyichuks: 8:07am On Aug 24, 2015
Harmon442:

Also, it is MANDATORY to send your skype username and attach all your credentials (soft copy) while sending the application form.
That is the part of the mail i got from them.

the email i got did not ask me to send my credentials and my Skype ID. dey only ask me to fill the employment form and submit back immediately.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by ezejohnson: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
The second time I was not asked to submit credentials just d employment application form and skype username. They also changed the position I applied from electrical construction engineer to maintenance team engineer.
Suffy:
Were u asked to submit your credentials?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by ezejohnson: 10:32am On Aug 24, 2015
I was not supposed to visit my mails all day rather I have been expecting their calls all day. Cos I had already sent the credentials they requested of me and it was delivered
Harmon442:

@Eze how come? u are supose to visit mail all days!
I pray that mistake should not stop your chance of been contacted, becuz same happen to me, when i was sending the application form, the given date, i sent all my credential but the form did'nt upload becuz of bad network where i was, so i have to travel down to PH the next day to re-send it, since that day till now i have not hear from them, but all still, put your faith in God, becuz they had not call any person on our poistion yet.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by odoyichuks: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
ezejohnson:
Have not had any interview yet. Applied ECE. Anyone in d house that applied for ECE has done any of the interview? Answer present. God will see us through.

i just held my 1st phone interview with Solidhire some mins ago. the lady said, if i am selected, the next interview will be with PHEDC. Pls house, has anyone done the interview with PHEDC ? if yes, how was it. i will appreciate a feedback. thanks
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Suffy: 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
odoyichuks:

i just held my 1st phone interview with Solidhire some mins ago. the lady said, if i am selected, the next interview will be with PHEDC. Pls house, has anyone done the interview with PHEDC ? if yes, how was it. i will appreciate a feedback. thanks
follow and read back the thread, u sure will get some relevant info regarding this
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by venix: 2:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
I did all my tests and my first interview some weeks back, but I have not been contacted for the second interview. Still thinking about my chances because the interviewer observed that I am a financial expert not hr, but I did my best by defending my capability and also asking her to consider me for a finance position, if hr experience will disqualify me, howbeit, till now I have not heard from them
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by odoyichuks: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2015
please Jodeci, is the second interview via phone ? have u been contacted again after the second interview ? plz update me. thanks
jodeci:

5.HR ,technical questions,salary expectation,willingness to relocate etc

2ladies and 3 men
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
odoyichuks:
please Jodeci, is the second interview via phone ? have u been contacted again after the second interview ? plz update me. thanks

Yes via phone from PHEDC themselves. Mine was 3 people HR, Technical and Another Person. Approximately 30mins
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by ademutiu: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mine was also via phone after several attempt to connect with me on skype like 3weeks ago and on a Friday. I was asked to come to PH the next Saturday but I told them I would not be able make it. Not heard from them since then
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by chukobi1: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
ademutiu:
Mine was also via phone after several attempt to connect with me on skype like 3weeks ago and on a Friday. I was asked to come to PH the next Saturday but I told them I would not be able make it. Not heard from them since then

Was is it this last Saturday that they wanted u to come to ph.
Meanwhile which position are u applying for.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by standfit5(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
I got a mail advice xday that i have passed all stages successfully; to be prepared for the next and final phase of interview, which will be with PHED within the next two weeks.

Any other person on this?
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Threemg: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2015
Anybody applied for the PROCUREMENT office in the house?? They were called finally to the office for final interview with the TOP management and seems they're still calling. Please let's make sure our phones are all active.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Copied from the linkedin.com.

The image of the power or
energy sector in Nigeria has
been rated low in the past
decades but this is gradually
becoming a thing of the past.
Owing to so many reforms in
the entire sector and the
transformation going on in the
different distribution
companies (DISCOS), there is
hope again for the supply and
distribution of energy to the
ordinary man in the country.
Solidhire LLC - talent
management solutions
Company - has been part of
the significant business change
in the South-South
geographical region of Nigeria
and has helped to manage the
ongoing change by providing
professional advice and expert
assistance at different levels in
the organisation. We are
constantly ensuring that the
best professionals are hired for
different positions. We also
manage them to their best
advantage for the future.
Solidhire LLC is looking to fill
these roles for our client;

Metering Engineer
Coordinator, Energy Theft
Quality Coordinator
Quality Engineer
Re-connection Coordinator
Head, Integrated Business
Centre
Theft Detection Analyst
Revenue Accountant
Store Keeper

These roles require at least 3
years post NYSC cognitive
experience. Kindly send your
resume to
recruitment@solidhire.com or
solidhire.ng@gmail.com

You can be a part of this new,
big thing as long as you are
qualified.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by SuperDan1: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2015
standfit5:
I got a mail advice xday that i have passed all stages successfully; to be prepared for the next and final phase of interview, which will be with PHED within the next two weeks.
Any other person on this?
Yes i got a similar mail last week Wednesday. please let me know the position you applied for.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by mitje(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hello house!
Please has anyone who applied for head I.T systems and systems been called? I have only done a phone interview with Solidhire. I am yet to hear from Phedc yet. Thanks
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by simonvic: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
mitje:
Hello house!
Please has anyone who applied for head I.T systems and systems been called? I have only done a phone interview with Solidhire. I am yet to hear from Phedc yet. Thanks

Did for Senior system analyst phone interview with them in July and since then I have not heard from them again.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by henrok: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi guys,

How are u all, is thr any one wt a latest info?.

I haven't got any after my phone interview since ending of july.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2015
A reliable source says the interviews are still ongoing and would be until October or end September.

1 Like

Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jacydera(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
I got dis same msg today but have not received d test link
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jacydera(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hi, I jst got dis same msg today and hv done my test. Pls wnt to knw hw u guys saw ur scores
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
jacydera:
Hi, I jst got dis same msg today and hv done my test. Pls wnt to knw hw u guys saw ur scores

From what I could see here most people got theirs but don't worry if you did not get your scores. I did not get my own because I used a cafe and there was power failure when it was 7 minutes to the end of the test.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Please house, how many times do they do the online test before the phone interview? please someone should clarify.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Confidence00(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
JACYDERA.... pls how is the Questions lik.. I got an invite for the said online Aptitude test today.. Can you flash me now its urgent... 07063247171 tanx dear
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
what is the minimum scores required for the next stage of the interview? I scored 50% in my Assessment today but i want to know from those who did the test before now if i stand a chance in the next stage. please sms or call 08026274011.GOD help us ALL. stanfit5, ademutiu, jodeci. venix, odoyichuks ezejohnson your response will help. thank you all.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by Harmon442: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2015
obitex83:
what is the minimum scores required for the next stage of the interview? I scored 50% in my Assessment today but i want to know from those who did the test before now if i stand a chance in the next stage. please sms or call 08026274011.GOD help us ALL. stanfit5, ademutiu, jodeci. venix, odoyichuks ezejohnson your response will help. thank you all.
It depends on the position you apply for, and what other candidate score, they will check the average and 50%, you may be consider, trust GOD on this one.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by ezejohnson: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2015
Good morning all. Is this a fresh recruitment exercise from solidhire. Or is till part of d previous ones done earlier. @Harmon how far have u been done any of d phone interview cos for me I have not done any till date. Thanks
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by obitex83: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2015
Harmon442, thank you for your response, God will see us through, I applied for an Electrical Engineer and i have 8 years experience. if you wouldnt mine, pls sms me on 08026274011 i ll give you a call. thanks
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 8:04am On Sep 18, 2015
My brothers and sisters, don't give yourself to scammers by writing your phone contacts here. You can send pm. By His grace, we shall all succeed.
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by jacydera(f): 9:46am On Sep 18, 2015
@confidence I jst saw ur msg and I hv done dat. Sory for replyin late. Pls I ve been havin problems wit 2nd assessment who has taken his or her own
Re: Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. by brodd: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2015
jacydera:
@confidence I jst saw ur msg and I hv done dat. Sory for replyin late. Pls I ve been havin problems wit 2nd assessment who has taken his or her own

if you are using mozilla, you may try chrome. I could not write the test with mozilla until i switched to chrome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PLS Which Organization Is G.M Resources At Onipanu Bus Stop / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.