Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! (914 Views)

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) / Which Rat Will You Kill First, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by 175(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
You just came back from work to see 6 rats!

The 1st rat was eating your BSc Certificate.

The 2nd rat was eating your National Youth
Service Corps Certificate.

The 3rd was eating your Marriage Certificate.

The 4th was eating your land and house documents.

The 5th was eating your Visa to travel for a
multi-Billion dollar project.

The 6th was eating your Bible/Koran.

Which one will you kill first, and why?

Ishilove, Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by AhmadMind: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
'
LOL
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by Tapout(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2015
old thread sad
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by zyzxx(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
set the house on fire
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
I'll kill all of them first.
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by yatch360: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
Which wld I kill first.?

I , yatch360 solemnly swear that I wld kill all , first at the same time grin
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by robinicule(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
5th rat is so dead mehn..
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by brainpower(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
5,2,1,4,6,3 in that order. And I wouldn't just kill them no no no. I will make them die slowly and finally go to my village to warn all the old witches there.
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by AirstarKane(f): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
brainpower:
5,2,1,4,6,3 in that order. And I wouldn't just kill them no no no. I will make them die slowly and finally go to my village to warn all the old witches there.
;Dlolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by 175(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2015
brainpower:

hahahahaha! See para!!
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by 175(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2015
zyzxx:
set the house on fire
lolzzz. . .ur village people still dey do meeting for ur case be dat!
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by 175(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2015
Basildvalour ( m): Firstly, I am not married and for those who have, the vows could be renewed and a new certificate issued them. The marriage certificate eating rat has not much to worry about My B.Sc. Certificate is important just as my NYSC discharge credentials is but the rats can have a filled day flexing them, I do not care because this clearly states that I am a contractor; the owner of the company and wouldn't worry about employment The land and house documents could be replaced because there would be duplicate copies with my lawyer. I'll just make extra copies from his so, the rat at first sight is safe and for my BIBLE, the word of God is written in my heart, so, I'll just get a new and better one when I finally get the CONTRACT FUNDS released to me because.... ....That rat eating my multi-billion dollars contract papers will smell hell right away. I will butcher it into parts and send its members roasting.
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by zyzxx(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
175:

lolzzz. . .ur village people still dey do meeting for ur case be dat!
grin grin grin grin
na d guy nw
not me
Re: Which Rat Will You Kill First, And Why? Be Sincere! by 175(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin grin grin na d guy nw not me
lol okay!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My #hellochallenge Prank / Me And My Maths Teacher. / He Needs Your Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.