Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker (24207 Views)

Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / Biafra: Dutch, Seven Others To Testify Against Kanu: Punch / Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by MosakuAW(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
samplegirl:

Because he is not the only governor not to pay salary it is now normal for a man to work for three months and you ask him to go home and feed his family with water. Meanwhile your own children have the best of all.

Why won't politicians take us for fools when we reason like one.

You dont get it.

There too much of a noise on Osun sate.

Am not supporting him, but he also has reasons for not paying salaries.

No babk is willing to give Osun state more loans and federal allocation is not available for now.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by TeamSimple(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
This is why I love the yoruba people..this kind of approach you will never find in any other part of the country. Where a judge under executive appointments works towards impeachment of his 'boss'.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by marv1: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:
Leave Aregbe alone jare.

He is not the only governor yet to pay workers salary

Abeg.
We cant leave him alone, we must start from somewhere we cant cöntinue like this and go back to the days of president shagari when civil servants were owed several months salaries. These thieving govs must be made to sit up. I see no reason why a gov would start construction of airport in a state that cannt afford to pay salary. He, his aids, state law makers all get thier salary and allowances to the last kobo yet to pay civil servants dying of hunger is a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by marv1: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Activa:
All governors that can't pay salaries should be impeached.
Seconded.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by raphzeey(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
it is a known fact that this Man is owing salaries, we all know that this act of his is wrong, but for goodness sake, no one asked the question 'why'....

while some are of the opinion of his impeachment(his deputy inclusive), have you ever think about the next best available man for the task, or if the emergence of another man's the governor after his impeachment will speed up the payment of workers accrued salaries......
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by senator2b: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:
Leave Aregbe alone jare.

Abeg.
how will you feel if u r working n u are not been paid for seven months. put urself in Osun workers shoe, how will u feel if u were not paid for that period of time. Him Aregbe is living large in his own capacity. A worker is worthy of his wages. this evil against humanity.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by samplegirl(f): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

You dont get it.

There too much of a noise on Osun sate.

Am not supporting him, but he also has reasons for not paying salaries.

No babk is willing to give Osun state more loans and federal allocation is not available for now.

My brother I do not understand what you mean by he has his reasons for not paying. See I am a mother of four. Every morning I wake up to go to work where I put in my best and at the end of the day you tell me no money while you are living big with your family, buying jet and donating money to another state for political campaign. Come on!

How do you expect those families to survive? You can do such things in certain states and walk away but the fact that Osun people are complaining shows that they are educated. It is not one of almajiri states.

The shoe is bigger than him, let him bow out.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by CaptPlanet(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:
Leave Aregbe alone jare.

Abeg.

Does that make it right?

He's enjoying while his staff and their families are suffering.

Work for someone and be owed for just 2 months and see how your life will change
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by MosakuAW(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
samplegirl:

My brother I do not understand what you mean by he has his reasons for not paying. See I am a mother of four. Every morning I wake up to go to work where I put in my best and at the end of the day you tell me no money while you are living big with your family, buying jet and donating money to another state for political campaign. Come on!

How do you expect those families to survive? You can do such things in certain states and walk away but the fact that Osun people are complaining shows that they are educated. It is not one of almajiri states.

The shoe is bigger than him, let him bow out.

I understand you perfectly. I once worked with a coy in Nigeria and the owner was owing staff salaries up to 4months and he keeps travelling abroad for summer with his family.

I know its not easy but Aregbe will surely find a solution before month end. If not let them remove him jare.

Regards to your kids.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by nochio(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't know why people still say aregbe owes 7 months salary when he's owing between 9-11months,depending on the ministry, Osun people should be blamed for their naivety, because when he was paying musicians like saheed osupa, kwam 1 and weird mc millions of naira to sing for the ignorant people during election campaign did they think it was his personal money he was using, it was their salary advance, God will open their eyes in Osun.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by samplegirl(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
MosakuAW:

I understand you perfectly. I once worked with a coy in Nigeria and the owner was owing staff salaries up to 4months and he keeps travelling abroad for summer with his family.

I know its not easy but Aregbe will surely find a solution before month end. If not let them remove him jare.

Regards to your kids.

My pleasure.
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by bababuff(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]yaaawwwnnn.... the speaker na wash... the speaker is APC, so lemme go back to sleep, abeg wake me when dem impeach aregbe[/size]

You may be sleeping forever o!
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
eleko1:
U nor get sense for sure.I can see u are still in ur teens.I dnt trade word with kid.
idiot
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by seunfape(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
tunwumi:
I'm sure the judge has gotten another job
wc can talk be dat? na Aregbesola give am job before?
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by amakaffy: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
Edwardhead:
[size=15pt]yaaawwwnnn.... the speaker na wash... the speaker is APC, so lemme go back to sleep, abeg wake me when dem impeach aregbe[/size]
Oga that means u will sleep forever...
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by KinglyDescent: 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeA1:
Laughin in naija! This judge has gottn nothin more to do. A judge that is accusin just like a common man wll also do without sightin any document to back up her accussasn of the man of ppl.

What re evn Aregbe's offencies that wll warrant his impeacmnt? Cos HE owes salaries? Shiiiiit
FED evn owes not to talk of otherstates of the federation that owe more what he owes.

I think Enemies of Osun state want to ruin this man just because of the fact that HE s bold enof to ve bn able to come out and say the truth about the status of the state financially. We hate the truth and that s why Fm mister Okonjo iweala kept on deceivin us until last moment of their tenure that we were well off then not untll the prblem started zoomin off itself .

I konw good ppl of Osun wll neva fogiv those salary earners of osun and NLC who ve always bn after the man downfall. Let me state it very clearly here now that we ve come to knw thatu ppl ve also always bn after ur self intrest.

This another trick bn emplyed to unseat him after u ppl met ur waterloo in the tribunal n Apeal court.

We re watchin..

IF YOU DO NOT stop but continue to spew out this juvenile ignorance, Your parents will weep over your soul in no time!
A pathetic pathological numbskull!

1 Like

Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by adeA1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
So u re this painned!! Nawa. A man of noble dnt curse
KinglyDescent:

IF YOU DO NOT stop but continue to spew out this juvenile ignorance, Your parents will weep over your soul in no time!
A pathetic psychological numbskull!
Re: Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker by KinglyDescent: 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
adeA1:
So u re this painned!! Nawa. A man of noble dnt curse

Yea ...only that you are too beclouded to see the Caveat before the curse. It's exactly what happens before destruction -they fail to see where they're headed so correcting them is an effort in futility.

ofé parun l'ójijì...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Three Die Seeking Admission Into Nigeria Defence Academy, Kaduna / Those Who Distorted 2016 Budget Will Be Severely Punished -President Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.