Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? (514 Views)

Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? / First Ever Igbo Muslims National Conference Set To Hold In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? by meforyou1(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
i saw a thread of the aforementioned topic on the front page. And clicked the Reply button to respond. Surprisingly, I got another question to indicate if I was a Muslim, and if yes, it would be stated on my profile. I clicked No because I am obviously not a Muslim and never in my life-time intend to be so. Magically, I was returned to the front page and the thread had disappeared from my profile.

I really want to ask, is there any religion profiling going on on this site? We the Christain posters have been threatened with so many things on this site, and if this is a new one, then there is a lot cause to worry about, knowing the antecedents of our impassioned and intolerant bothers from the othe side.

Not for me though, because I can surely, always take care of myself, any day, any time

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? by INTROVERT(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Its on front page i think undecided
Re: Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? by Dollyak(f): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Please don't offend the Muslim people.
Re: Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? by bosedekemi(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
One chance grin
Re: Where Is The ''are There Igbo Muslims' Thread? by Emekamex(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Same thing happened to me now

(1)

Return Reduced Wages! / Is BVN=666 / Master Code System – Science Of Getting Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.