Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (63352 Views)

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by possibilita(m): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2015
Chai see nite reading,hmmmmm make make diz manage do something fast make d numba of student doing nite study reduce.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by fartkay(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2015
yaba the great. it may seems not to b right, but dat is d system. we all pass thru it and here we are smiling. it groom u for d unseen, unknown future of yours. take it as a challenge, u will appreciate it.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 26, 2015
The problem is simple.

Education funding in Nigeria has been falling for some time now.And it is going to fall further because right now we do not have the cash thanks to the fall in oil price.

There is a solution.....spend more , or raise fees, or privatize tertiary institutions.

Because we need trillions ,not just billions to make things better.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Menace2Society(m): 6:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Pass Post ume
Struggle to Register
Still Struggle to Learn undecided
A very messed up country
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by petkoffDrake(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2015
AirstarKane:
All I wanna say is that they don't really care about us sad

remove DAT word REALLY.
they don't care at all
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Spells(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Register
still struggle to serve, still struggle to look for job,,,,every in naija must be struggled for.....what a pitiful pity.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Emeka71(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2015
YABATECH is much more of a nocturnal school too much night classes but thank God I am through with them.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Xamoel(m): 7:17am On Jun 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams Struggle to Pass Jamb Struggle to Pass Post ume Struggle to Register Still Struggle to Learn undecided

I Taya For Naija Oh... Imagine A Federal Poly
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by majorgaga(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2015
dyabman:

No Dragonfly net angry grin
LMFAO
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2015
And to think that some people get millions as accommodation allowances even with an official housing just to say "ay" and "nay"

This is bad man, really bad.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Vikto: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Are these the people who will take over as leaders of tomorrow in this nation ? Is this the way to prepare and train good leaders for our tomorrow? This is a very hopeless situation.
May the good Lord intervene and wipe away enemies of progress in this Country in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
If a people are notorious for tolerating all manners of abuse and sufferings, then they deserve all the abuse and sufferings.

Suffering and smiling!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Vikto:
Are these the people who will take over as leaders of tomorrow in this nation ? Is this the way to prepare and train good leaders for our tomorrow? This is a very hopeless situation.
May the good Lord intervene and wipe away enemies of progress in this Country in Jesus name, Amen.

We have all it takes to make our nation great. It's not in God's court, but ours!
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by darlenese(f): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2015
This is sad, and the painful part of this is that , government doesn't even have jobs for them when they eventually graduate .
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by EmmyOG7(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2015
That's bad mehn
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by ebukaOtika(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2015
D classroom fne ooooooooo.......bt its just for a while tins go better for dem sleepers
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Register

Struggle to graduate
then after NYSC, you relax and start from the beginning to learn the true definition of struggle.

This is one of the side affects of colonialism.
We are suffering like this because we are copying the "White man".

It is time for us to be ingenuous.

I am campaigning for a mental revolution in Africa.
We need indigenous solutions to indigenous problems.

Many will disagree with me though.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by francababy(f): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2015
pbs4real:
wow! I luv dt zeal.......God bless ur hustle
Yes he has blessed my hustle big time. I'm now a madam
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Graccccccccy(f): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Enegod:
From Yabatech students TO Yabaleft Patients <==============

Is that a mosquito net?
No, it's a perforated polythene nylon undecided
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2015
carik:
Things have worsened in yaba college of technology after the school has refused to begin the sale of hostel accommodation form a month after resumption.

The school authority has given no reason for it and the students suffer and go through a lot.

Its bad to see students who come from different parts of the country and have no relative in lagos sleep in classrooms to meet up with lectures and assignments.

Most of them have resorted to sleeping in classes.
It is very bad to see students wash their clothes and dry it in classroom to the extent of taking their bath outside classes and all corners of the school very early in the morning around 4 a.m

It has been happening for many years and nothing is done about it.

We need the authorities to see this because it is inhumane

Mods please help out
For years?

Harsh.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Skoopy(m): 8:15am On Jun 26, 2015
All this to acquire knowledge yet after school no work.

Anyhow na Godwin.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Struggle to graduate
then after NYSC, you relax and start from the beginning to learn the true definition of struggle.

True. We are playing a game whose rules are not in our favour. Curses¡¡¡¡

*modified
hi noblezone,

please mail me. I lost your email address, Thanks.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just too bad

I dey fear you for nairaland oooo.. one minute girl...abi guy..
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by beyoncausme: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2015
nigeria....aww what a pity......
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2015
muafrika:
True. We are playing a game whose rules are not in our favour. Curses¡¡¡¡

That is why we study agriculture but cannot produce our food.
The little food we are struggling to buy in the markets are produced by the people we call "illiterates".
It is a shame.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2015
francababy:

No I did not bathe outside. I had some course mates in the hostel. In my first semester of my first year, I was staying in a hotel along ikorodu road by jibowu bus stop. It is owned by a transporter that goes to the east.A day was N1,500. I stayed there with one other female student. We contributed N750 daily. After a while, we got very broke. We couldn't even eat. We already spent every money on accommodation. As a student, paying N750 daily is not easy at all. I sold my phone to those guys that have shops close to the railway to raise chop money. Then I moved to living in classrooms.
omg this one is another thing entirely........... Thank God u crossed the hurdle without harm coming to u
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Struggle to graduate

No sensible Nigerian will disagree with you, bro.

We're still running a fake system, totally alien to our values and reality. We're still using another people's mission and vision statement to run our own company.

It won't work. Now. And never.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2015
menix:

Oga wen u don't know sh1t, u gerara out of here men..

Sure u did not read d OP's thread..

@topic.. seriously I spent some days within d skool last year that even when d hostels re opened, its only a few that gets accommodated out of the increasing population of the student due to new courses nd the Bsc education students recently introduced without a corresponding increase of hostel.

The worst part is that Bakasi hall that houses male students was divided into two, females now use a portion of it.

Only God knows wat art complex will look like cous as of 2003 I was a student there, they re d only "KINDS" that practiced this new phenomenon..

YABA D GREAT...
see aw this one dey yab me ooooh, omoh, guy easy lion..... I read the article buh some peeps on this thread speculated exam hustle, buh to be factual this kinda early semester issh happens everywhere buh people try as much as possible to squat around.... U cn express yourself by not shouting or abusing someone else it's not good for ur bp
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2015
carik:

Smh.
Did you bother to read the article before posting.
shaking my balls smb, yes I did read the article , the yorubas says , ona kan o woja, we can't see things d same way lailai
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Edusouls(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
chai what kind of race are africans, everything brought to us by the westerners we turn it up side down,religion upside down,education upsidedown, is this how school wast meant to be,classroom is room,bathroom, even toilet,haba whats wrong with africans, were did we even come from.?
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

That is why we study agriculture but cannot produce our food.
The little food we are struggling to buy in the markets are produced by the people we call "illiterates".
It is a shame.

You know,

After observing for some time, I have realized we spend half our lives being trained to be good employee's. The education system is serving big corporate interests, spoiling them for choice by providing an endless supply of more than willing labourers while restricting knowledge on how to be independent and resources.

That is how the European feudal landlords controlled their populations. The same concept still at play. It's why an African president can evict an entire self sufficient village out of their land and give it to a European oil multinational and still have the guts to tell the violated villagers it is for their own good - because they will be employed by the oil company as casual, underpaid labourers. Slavery was never abolished. It was just repackaged¡¡¡¡

2 Likes

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Rapbender(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2015
i hope they're females in there too. i feel like being a student there lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

O.a.u Pre-degree 2012/2013 Admisssion!! / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.