Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) (63368 Views)

(PHOTO) What Is He Doing In The Classroom? / Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Rapbender(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by horladmejy(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
So e dan hit front page grin

I suffered ehn...smh
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Olami90: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmm..... Yabatech!!!!!!!!

I made call to an insider and was told one of d reasons for d delay is because of d year two students dat are undergoing siwes in their respective company, and in a way not to sideline $ deprive dem of accommodation wen they resume to schl for their academic session

At dat, I will blame d management for dis with clear cut structure on how to deal with dis basic challenges of nigerian students using yct as case study. I won't go into much details here.

Light is also a common problem in dat schl bfor I graduated.It was a problem especially for final year students, going to labs outside to pay huge amt of money to carry out bench work dat can b done in d school laboratories.
Part timers also are most times left in d dark despite d huge amt paid.

#funny enuf, all dis guys alredy turned hostels to hotel where babes are straffed like eating biscuit.Most of dem lack purpose $ core values.
Sex coms ahead of wot ought to b dia priority.
Let dem endure it if dey cant voice out.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2015
carik:
Things have worsened in yaba college of technology after the school has refused to begin the sale of hostel accommodation form a month after resumption.

The school authority has given no reason for it and the students suffer and go through a lot.

Its bad to see students who come from different parts of the country and have no relative in lagos sleep in classrooms to meet up with lectures and assignments.

Most of them have resorted to sleeping in classes.
It is very bad to see students wash their clothes and dry it in classroom to the extent of taking their bath outside classes and all corners of the school very early in the morning around 4 a.m

It has been happening for many years and nothing is done about it.

We need the authorities to see this because it is inhumane

Mods please help out
I love your phone camera. Btw which phone is it. Just curios
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2015
... 9ja are we there yet...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by ohimai83: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by sixtus3606(m): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2015
carik:
Things have worsened in yaba college of technology after the school has refused to begin the sale of hostel accommodation form a month after resumption.

The school authority has given no reason for it and the students suffer and go through a lot.

Its bad to see students who come from different parts of the country and have no relative in lagos sleep in classrooms to meet up with lectures and assignments.

Most of them have resorted to sleeping in classes.
It is very bad to see students wash their clothes and dry it in classroom to the extent of taking their bath outside classes and all corners of the school very early in the morning around 4 a.m

It has been happening for many years and nothing is done about it.

We need the authorities to see this because it is inhumane

Mods please help out
This is not funny sad
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by olatunjin(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Is only God that will help us in this country,things has really changed in that school and it has been like that for long. During my time there is also the same thing. Toward the exam they will open the Hostel and still collect full hostel payment,so unfortunate. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Ubigomo(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2015
If I can't afford accomodation off-campus, I better leave the school. Sleeping in classroom! For wetin...
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2015
francababy:

Yes he has blessed my hustle big time. I'm now a madam
wow and i pray u continue to grow bigger.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by opey112(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is just too bad
u no dey do anything else?nah wa ooo
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by manchester1: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
it wud be interesting if the girls sleep in the class too
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by mosopee: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
after all these, they still find it hard to get a job
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by jamalchance(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
This one is small wait till exams starts ..... That population in d classroom would double
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by jamalchance(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
emerged01:
op,you are a fuccking liar. I was once a student of Yabatech. in yabatech there is no accommodation for part timers,so some part timers do pass night in the classes while some full timers sometimes do come into the classroom to read. most times,this kind of condition happens during exam period for par timers. no one should believe Op.

Actually u are d liar .... I have dere a few days ago and I saw similar conditions especially in that building where those pics were taken
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by follyinfo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mr poster haba u should b wise enough nw.This mostly happen during exams in All the University and am very sure u are among them if not so how will manage to snick in and get them snap? M+U+M+U tongue
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Amastermovic(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
Graccccccccy:
No, it's a perforated polythene nylon undecided
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by neweraomo: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
DICKtator:
grin grin grin grin
why around u laughing nah
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by callonme(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks a lot..........my blog loading.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by tboibamz: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Olami90:
Hmmmm..... Yabatech!!!!!!!!

I made call to an insider and was told one of d reasons for d delay is because of d year two students dat are undergoing siwes in their respective company, and in a way not to sideline $ deprive dem of accommodation wen they resume to schl for their academic session

At dat, I will blame d management for dis whch is full of cabals with bad leadership and clear cut structure on how to deal with dis basic challenges of nigerian students using yct as case study. I won't go into much details here.
I av alwys had reservations for d Student affairs unit.

Light is also a common problem in dat schl bfor I graduated.It was a problem especially for final year students, going to labs outside to pay huge amt of money to carry out bench work dat can b done in d school laboratories.
Part timers also are most times left in d dark despite d huge amt paid. Wen it is tym, I will personally take dis to d media to b a lesson not to feed selfishly at d expense of pple's welfare.

#funny enuf, all dis guys alredy turned hostels to hotel where babes are straffed like eating biscuit.Most of dem lack purpose $ core values.
Sex coms ahead of wot ought to b dia priority.
Let dem endure it if dey cant voice out.

Good start but stupid end. Focus on the issue here. Address the sex thing where it's appropriate.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by tboibamz: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
jamalchance:

Actually u are d liar .... I have dere a few days ago and I saw similar conditions especially in that building where those pics were taken

No one should believe what you've not confirmed?..
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by charliejose: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
emerged01:
op,you are a fuccking liar. I was once a student of Yabatech. in yabatech there is no accommodation for part timers,so some part timers do pass night in the classes while some full timers sometimes do come into the classroom to read. most times,this kind of condition happens during exam period for par timers. no one should believe Op.
Mr I was also a student too.. Science lab tech 2012 set to be precise.. ND I spent more dan a month living at college hall b4 I was able to squat with someone... Even allocation of hostels in not merit based.. So pls get ur facts straight.. The world needs to see wat dis poor students are going through
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by emerged01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
charliejose:
Mr I was also a student too.. Science lab tech 2012 set to be precise.. ND I spent more dan a month living at college hall b4 I was able to squat with someone... Even allocation of hostels in not merit based.. So pls get ur facts straight.. The world needs to see wat dis poor students are going through

well,I was 2005 set. each time I came for weekend lecture it was always like that. Then what we were told was never to cook in the class because some were ready to do that.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by mordouc(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams
Struggle to Pass Jamb
Struggle to Pass Post ume
Struggle to Register
Still Struggle to Learn undecided
Struggle to get job self.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by asiwajuonafeko: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
I have once be done this when hostels has not been allocated to students.... yct sha
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
muafrika:

You know,

After observing for some time, I have realized we spend half our lives being trained to be good employee's. The education system is serving big corporate interests, spoiling them for choice by providing an endless supply of more than willing labourers while restricting knowledge on how to be independent and resources.

That is how the European feudal landlords controlled their populations. The same concept still at play. It's why an African president can evict an entire self sufficient village out of their land and give it to a European oil multinational and still have the guts to tell the violated villagers it is for their own good - because they will be employed by the oil company as casual, underpaid labourers. Slavery was never abolished. It was just repackaged¡¡¡¡

Very rear in Nairaland.
I find in you a true African with understanding of some our problems.

Some of us are doing something about this.
I dont want to leave Africa the way i met it.
I will like to get in touch.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
dearpreye:

No sensible Nigerian will disagree with you, bro.
We're still running a fake system, totally alien to our values and reality. We're still using another people's mission and vision statement to run our own company.
It won't work. Now. And never.

Comrade, how are you doing?
Its been a while.

Do you know what I discovered?
The use of a foreign language in teaching and learning is part of the problem.
Most often, the kids are battling with understanding of English and not even the topic being treated.

We keep learning words and their meanings in English and that is what is equated to education.

The day I discovered that "Opportunity Cost" as taught to us in Economics, is a very popular saying in Igbo, i felt like crying.

“Ọ na abụ aghara nkpa, emee nkpa” is a very popular saying in my place.

Translation:

sometimes you have to forgo an important thing, in order to accomplish another important thing.

My mother who never went to school know this theory.
To think I knew the theory, but could not reconcile it with "Scale of preference and opportunity cost", made me to realise that Africans are really dumb.

In our world, a "well learned man", is one who speaks the so called Queen's English.
All we have is ability to read and write English.

We cant creative and produce.
This is why Africa will remain poor.

Even if God were to push all the oil of this earth to us, we will sell it to import food, cloth, cars, electronics, etc.
The rich will still get richer and the poor will still get poorer.

That is why I am convinced breaking Nigeria is a way of breaking from the bondage of colonialism and the blindness there of.
We have to take our destiny into our hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by bummyla(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
noblezone:

Very rear in Nairaland. I find in you a true African with understanding of some our problems.
Some of us are doing something about this. I dont want to leave Africa the way i met it. I will like to get in touch.

Hmm, I smell a revolution here,
Of course I'd love to get in touch.
#Check your mail.
Re: Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) by Folksyharry(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:
You'll struggle to Pass 'O' Level exams Struggle to Pass Jamb Struggle to Pass Post ume Struggle to Register Still Struggle to Learn undecided
even struggle to get job after struggling to graduate. which way naija

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.