Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How To Deal With Failure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Deal With Failure (294 Views)

Am Having An Extra Year In School I Feel Like A Failure Now. / Oyo Students Set School On Fire Over Massive Failure (Pics) / LASU SUG Blocks School Over Student Mass Failure Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Failure by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Though failure is not our desire, but I must tell you that it is inescapable and must occur at one point in your life (feel free to quote me anywhere). Before I start with the basis, meditate on these quotes, as it would quicken and broaden your mind on failure.

“The ability to fail is our nature, the question is, do we fail and stop trying, or do we fail and try to bounce back”. The answer to these questions would determine if we conquer it, or it conquers us – Clinton Odumah

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve. The fear of failure” – Paulo Coelho

“You make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to stand up and say, “I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life”. – Joel Osteen

“When you fail, bounce back and try again, for with this, failure becomes a friend rather than a fear, the good thing is friends help”. – Clinton Odumah.

How do you feel after reading those quotes? I’m guessing charged up. Alright let’s proceed.

Failure is a spontaneous occurrence that CLICK HERE TO READ MORE https://www.rivprojectonline.com/blog/2015/06/25/how-to-deal-with-failure/

(1) (Reply)

University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2015/2016 Pre Degree, Forms Are Out / UI Post Utme Form For 2015/16 Is Out Call Mr Williams On 08138247724 For Enquiry / Federal University, Otuoke 2015/2016 Admission Process Is Currently On Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.