Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,143 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? (788 Views)

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / Innjoo Max 2 In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? by Whizpeter(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2015
I've got a friend that wants the Innjoo Max but it hasn't been featured on jumia since its release, or is the phone not available for the Nigerian market..

If its being sold in Nigeria where can i get it?

Please I need your honest answers..

Cc: Techlector
Re: Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? by TechLector: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Whizpeter:
I've got a friend that wants the Innjoo Max but it hasn't been featured on jumia since its release, or is the phone not available for the Nigerian market..

If its being sold in Nigeriam where can i get it?

Please I need your honest answers..

Cc: Techlector
The InnJoo Max is not yet available in Nigeria sire
Re: Where To Buy The Innjoo Max? by Whizpeter(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
TechLector:

The InnJoo Max is not yet available in Nigeria sire

Thanks bro, I really appreciate even though you disappointed me in the past!

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Video Pack And Popcorn Time / Quality Headphones And Earpieces @blimpo.ng / Urgent Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.