Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? (756 Views)

Between Blogger And Wordpress, Which Is Better? / Blogger And Wordpress – Which Platform Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
I really need an urgent answer. I currently wanna start a review site for Internet marketing. And i am on a very little or no capital. Perhaps, after i receive my first earnings, i would purchase a domain +hosting. Which free platform is better 'wordpress or ' ??

I'll appreciate it more if suggestions are backed with reasons?

Thanks!
Re: Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? by ITbomb(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
WordPress is good if you are hosting it not the free version. The best free one with easy start up is .
But try and get 2k to buy a domain name so that when you want to switch to hosted site preferably WordPress , you don't lose your audience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? by akintayo1(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
I really need an urgent answer. I currently wanna start a review site for Internet marketing. And i am on a very little or no capital. Perhaps, after i receive my first earnings, i would purchase a domain +hosting. Which free platform is better 'wordpress or ' ??

I'll appreciate it more if suggestions are backed with reasons?

Thanks!
My advice here doesn't mean you shouldn't start a "review" blog with free platform, but just want to let you know and understand that you can only do very little with free blogging platform when it comes to a review site.

To build a kind of review site that will attract buying audience, you need a quality review blog with some basic elements on the page.

Base on your current situation, go with blogger.
Re: Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2015
akintayo1:

My advice here doesn't mean you shouldn't start a "review" blog with free platform, but just want to let you and understand that you can only do very little with free blogging platform when it comes to a review site.

To build a kind of review site that will attract buying audience, you need a quality review blog with some basic elements on the page.

Base on your current situation, go with blogger.
Thanks, are you suggesting that i save some money to purchase the domain +hosting instead??
. You ever had an experience using free ?? I'm doing clickbank affiliate.
Re: Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? by HAkorehdeh(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2015
ITbomb:
WordPress is good if you are hosting it not the free version. The best free one with easy start up is .
But try and get 2k to buy a domain name so that when you want to switch to hosted site preferably WordPress , you don't lose your audience
I really appreciate your advice.
Re: Dot Or Dot Wordpress, Which One Is Better For IM? by emillionaire: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
go for if you dont have money for hosting. googla owns and far better than . till you got mani you migrate to self hosted .org wordpress

(1) (Reply)

The Second Best Fashion And Style Blog In Nigeria / PRDP Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 3rd Day Collection, Prdp 3rd Day Box Office Collection / How Can I Create Onclick Navigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.