Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:09 PM

Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity (399 Views)

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity / Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Iopen Heavens Presented By Faithdrivetoeternity by faithdriveblog: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
TOPIC:

NO FOOD FOR THE LAZY MAN

RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG JUNE 26TH JUNE 2015

Memorize:

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10

Read:
2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

10 For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat.
11 For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies.
12 Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

Laziness is not a Christian virtue in any way. Our Lord Jesus Christ made this clear by His lifestyle of hard work while here on earth. A lifestyle of laziness is outrightly rejected in Scriptures typified by today's Bible reading. It is amazing that some people are still expecting God to rain manna on earth! It does not work that way anymore. After the children of Israel had settled in the land flowing with milk and honey and they had eaten the old corn of the land, the manna ceased (Joshua 5:11-12). What the Lord expected of them going forward was to cultivate the land and expect His abundant harvest. Some people don't know that working is a divine attribute. They think the idea of work came as a result of sin. This is far from the truth because God worked, and Jesus Christ even said this in John 5:17:
"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

It was reported to Paul that some so-called brethren were not working in the early Church. Paul quickly responded to the situation with the example of himself, because he was hard-working. Read his testimony in Acts 20:33-34:
"I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel. Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me."
Some Christians claim that they do not work for a living because they cannot get a job. From personal experience, the truth of the matter is: it is the job of their dreams that they are looking for, and because it is not forthcoming, they stay at home or loaf around, living on other people's sweat. Such people should look for an alternative job, not only to keep busy but also to earn a modest living. Proverbs 12:11 declares that:
"He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: but he that followeth vain persons is void of understanding."

Apostle Paul did not depend on any person but God for survival. Despite his extraordinary anointing, he was a still a tent maker (Acts 18:3). I pray for someone reading this devotional who is currently unemployed: the Lord will provide you with a good job that will enable you to support the work of God and bless the brethren, in Jesus' Name.

Action Point:

If you are looking for a white collar job and it is not forthcoming, prayerfully try your hands on something else, and God will bless your effort in Jesus' Name.

3 REASONS WHY YOU MUST NEED JESUS
Jesus loves you! he desires to have a relationship with you, and to give you a life full of joy and purpose.

why do you need him in your life?

1. Because you have a past.
you cant go back, but he can. The Bible says, "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever"
(Hebrews 13:cool. He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the state clean and give you a new beginning.

2. Because you need a friend.
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. why? Because he sees you not as you are, but as you
will be when he gets through with you. what a friend?

3. Because he holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? in his hands you are safe and secure today,
tomorrow, and for eternity. his word says," for I know the plans I have for you...plans for good
and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. in those days when you pray I will listen"
(Jeremiah 29:11-13)

If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray
this prayer.

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life, I believe you died for me, and that your blood
pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life, by faith I receive
that gift and i acknowledge you as my Lord and savior Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, i give my life to you as my Lord and savior so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, i dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you, I know you have delivered and saved me. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10th Of Ramadan : How We Use To Count When We Wia Kids / The Real Sabbath / Pastor Gives Out Cars On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.