Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed (1274 Views)

Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service / Consider Renting A Room Or Sharing A Flat During Service Year: Read This First / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed by donjoeruleth: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hello, I just finished orientation camp in Kebbi state, during the two weeks break I got a job in a prolific company in Lagos and ofcourse they pay really well (60+, cos I'm a corper) and I'm to resume work soon, I'm in a fix- either to differ service and get the job and work it to Lagos by September, 2015 (hoping i won't have to go through orientation camp again) or just stay put and finish my service(where I'm not sure if the job will be there after service)- I need your advice pls. I've tried to meet the ZI or to no avail.
Re: Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed by dexcira(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
donjoeruleth:
Hello, I just finished orientation camp in Kebbi state, during the two weeks break I got a job in a prolific company in Lagos and ofcourse they pay really well (60+, cos I'm a corper) and I'm to resume work soon, I'm in a fix- either to differ service and get the job and work it to Lagos by September, 2015 (hoping i won't have to go through orientation camp again) or just stay put and finish my service(where I'm not sure if the job will be there after service)- I need your advice pls. I've tried to meet the ZI or to no avail.
you can talk t your boss at your ppa . you can b a ghost copper but he will be collecting part of your allowance and u shud b redi to go there weneva he calls. success
Re: Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed by richybanky(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
donjoeruleth:
U don't need to go ur PPA or seeing ur ZI
Wat u need to do is just to be a ghost corper, go to nysc secretariat in ur local govt and look for d sure pesin dat will activate ur ghosting for u, patapata he will be collecting d whole allawee which is not going to affect u since ur job is paying more dan d nysc allawee

Wish u all d best
Re: Nysc: Job During Service- Advice Needed by Idboyostic(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
donjoeruleth:
just go to your PPA and plead with your Boss, let him or her see reasons why you want to turn a ghost corper but you will have to go to kebbi every month for your clearance.... A day or 2 though, you might have a problem with marking of your cds card but if you have friends on ground that can help you with that.... Better for you (because some states make use of cds cards for a criteria for your clearance.

Another way and the surest way is for you to talk with your LGI not ZI oo..... This way you will be free from any wahala or whatsoever and he or she will help out with your monthly clearance (no need for you to go to kebbi until your passing out day.

Whichever way be ready to part with your alawee

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Announces 2021 Batch A Stream 1 Orientation Course Date / Nysc Callup Out(where Were You Posted To?) / Should Skills Acquisition Programme Replace NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.