Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe (8590 Views)

Any Info On 2 Bedroom Flat To Let In Ibadan???? / Plot Of Land @ Wisdom Height Estate,mowe-ofada. 08186161605. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2012
@ AJ2012, NICE WRITE UP.I AM VERY COMFORTABLE KNOWING THAT WE WILL EVENTUALLY GET OUR ALLOCATION WHETHER THRU THE COURT PROCESS OR THEY COME TO THEIR SENSES.NIGERIA ISN'T LIKE IT WAS BEFORE,OBVIOUSLY IT CAN BE BETTER BUT THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS QUITE COMPETENT IN ITS OWN WAY.ALL I NEED IS A COLLECTIVE CONTACT DETAILS OF PEOPLE SO WE CAN TACKLE THIS HEADS ON.I WAS GIVEN AN ALLOCATION FOR TWO PLOTS BUT I HAVE YET TO BE PHYSICALLY ALLOCATED MY PLOT OF LAND.THEY WANTED US TO PAY FOR THE FRAUDULENT DEVELOPMENTAL FEE,ALL UNDER THE VEIL THAT SOME PHONY COMMITTEE AGREED TO THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT.THE BEST WAY TO CONTRAST THIS IS FOR US TO COME ON A FORUM LIKE THIS AND TAKE EACH INDIVIDUAL VOTE AND AGREED ON A SET FEE FOR THE DEVELOPMENTAL LEVY RATHER THAN SOME SHAM COMITTEE WE ALL NEVER PATICIPATED IN THEIR FORMATION.A PERFECT EXAMPLE WAS ONE OF THE VOTE INITIATED BY LAWYER AS TO WHERE PEOPLE WILL LIKE TO START THE NEW NAIRALAND ESTATE,MAJORITY OF THE PPL CHOSE BADAGRY EVEN THOUGH I MYSELF PREFER THE ISLAND AREA,IN THE LONG RUN THE MAJORITY WON AND I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH THAT,IT REMOVES ANY HINTS OF FRAUD.WE CAN DO THAT HERE,WE ARE GONNA BE THE OWNER OF THE ESTATE N THUS WE SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THE ACCOUNT OF THE DEVELOPMENTAL LEVY AS AN ASSOCIATION.TRUST ME PEOPLE THIS WISDOM PROPERTY PEOPLE ARE UP TO NO GOOD,THEY WILL CLEAN US OUT IF WE PAY THEM THAT AMOUNT,THEY HAVE COME UP WITH ALOT OF NEW ADDED FEES LIKE " WE HAD TO PAY SOME MORE MONEY FOR COF O,SURVEY FEES WENT UP ETC,I PAID FOR ALL THIS NEW FEES AND YET NEW ONES KEEP POPPING UP.THEY ARE COLLECTING ALL THIS MONEY AND YET NO DEVELOPMENT IS ONGOING AT THE SITE EXCEPT TO CLEAR THE SITE EVERY YEAR DURING THE SHAM "STAKE HOLDERS MEETING ".THEY HAVE ANOTHER SITE AROUND OGOMBO AND THEIR IS NO DEVELOPMENT WHATSOEVER GOING ON AT THAT SITE AS WELL,PLS PEOPLE DON'T TAKE MY WORDS 4 WHAT IT IS BECAUSE I KNOW THIS PEOPLE CAN COME UP WITH DIFFERENT CRAP N LIES, IF U ALL KNOW ABRAHAM ADESANYA ESTATE IN AJAH,PLS TAKE THAT ROAD ALL D WAY DOWN LIKE U ARE GOING TO OKUN AJAH/OGOMBO,DON'T TURN RITH(THAT WILL TAKE U TO OKUN AJAH)KEEP GOING STRAIGHT,U WILL SEE THEIR SIGN ON THE LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF A RIVER.NO DEVELOPMENT WHATSOEVER THEIR,U CAN'T EVEN WALK ON THAT LAND WITHOUT A CANOE,THEY SOLD THE LAND FOR ABOUT 5MILLION NAIRA THEN WHEN EVEN NOW U CAN GET A PLOT FOR ABOUT 2MILLION IN OGOMBO WITHOUT THE ADDED EXPENSES OF SAND FILLING THE LAND LIKE THEIRS IS.PLS CHECK THE SITE OUT FOR YOUR SELF,THEY ARE GOING ABOUT SCAMMING PPL, I HAVE COPIED A STATEMENT A MEMBER OF NAIRA POSTED RECENTLY,I THINK IT IS QUITE ENLIGTENING.I KNOW THE BAALE OF THE GAUN WISDOM PROPERTY LAND AND I CAN LINK UP WITH HIM SHOULD WE REACH THAT POINT,I NEED A COLLECTIVE CONTACT DETAILS OF EVERYONE THAT SUBSCRIBED TO THIS ESTATE.I CAN'T GO AT IT ALONE,I KNOW ALL MY OPTIONS AND I HAVE CONTACTED SOME FEW PEOPLE IN REGARD TO THIS,WE HAVE A VERY GOOD CHANCE AT GOING AT IT TOGETHER.BELOW IS D STATEMENT I MENTIONED ABOVE ABOUT A FELLOW MEMBER'S COMMENT " The most common way of accepting cases by EFCC is through a petition written by an individual or organization. The petition will be evaluated and if the case falls within the purview of the commission's mandate, it will be accepted for investigation and possibly prosecution. Petitions that do not fall within the purview of the commission are sent to the appropriate agency, be it the Nigeria Police Force, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), etc. Members of the public can also send complaints electronically to the commission email address: info@efccnigeria.org.

The public should be aware that EFCC does not collect money to receive petitions and does not charge fee from victims to investigate their casesYOURSELF, I HAVE SOME SOME PICTURES FROM THE LAST SHAM STAKE HOLDER MEETING I ATTENDED,I TRIED UPLOADING IT BUT I KEPT GETTING PROMPT THAT THE FILE IS TOO LARGE,I WILL BE GLAD IF ANYONE CAN VOLUNTEER THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN EMAIL THEM THE PICS FOR THEM TO UPLOAD IT ON THIS THREAD.I HAVE THE PICS OF THE LAWYER IN CHARGE OF THIS SCAM AT THE SITE AS WELL AND THE PICTURES OF THE UNDEVELOPED LAND AS WELL
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2012
Send the pics to me. I'll help upload them.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Opty2012: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2012
please i am also a victim of this wisdom estate issue. will like to be part of this struggle to get our land back. omobashua pls send your no to me so i can send my email to for update on it.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Opty2012: 10:51am On Jan 02, 2012
Omobashua1 your number can be sent to 08185776858 thanks.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 6:00am On Jan 05, 2012
@aj2012 send me ur email,i will send them to u
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 2:04am On Jan 06, 2012
send it to achianumba.co.uk
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2012
sorry, I meant achianumba@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2012
@ aj2012,check ur email,i just sent u d pics,pls post it up so ppl can see d jungle called wisdom property estate
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2012
The 1st set of the pictures Omobashua1 talked about.

Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2012
The 2nd set of the pictures Omobashua1 talked about - the 'committee'.

Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by AJ2012: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
The 3rd and last set the pictures Omobashua1 talked about - the owner/barister.

Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by omobashua1: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2012
People pls check out d pics,I am sure u all can see how bare n undeveloped d place look,this is how all their other estate scheme looks like,atleast d one I know off,d one in ogombo is even worst,it is a river with their sign board being in d middle of the river.with all the money we have paid so far n the amount of people that have subscribed,I am appalled at d lack of development here,it is a sharp contrast from d surrounding axis estates,some of this estates were started way after wisdom property estate yet they have seen substancial development as oppose 2 d wisdom property estate, also in d picture is d so call stake holder committee,now can u actually say those limited amount of people represents d collective interest of d vast majority of people that bought this land?I for one know that these people are their stooge,d few that ain't,have probably been promised a waiver on d fees or some form of compensation.I still can't fathom that some sham committee can agree 2 pay 1.2m for developmental levy when surrounding estates in d same axis are charging in d range of #400,000 -#500,000.mind u,this surrounding estates have better infrastructures like perimeter fence,mapout n street layout of d estate,drainage sytem etc, wisdom property have yet 2 do anything but 2 demand some more money for different fraudulent schemes, d proof is in d pudding people,even those of u that are in d diaspora can really search on nairaland for estates around that axis,u will be surprise at d level of development in all d estate around wisdom property,u can also ask d sellers when they started d estate.wisdom property were one of d 1st people that opened up that area yet they lack behind in terms of development n progress, those of u who are in naija can go out there n check it out yourself and share d information out here as well, pls ppl pardon my typo as I am replying aj2012 from my mobile phone
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by shakay: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
I'm in support of any action taken.
Since 2006, I paid wisdom properties #800k for 2 plot for the phase 1 (gaun), #80k for survey plan still no response till now, infact something must be done fast b'cos these guys are taking us for a fool.

My advice is that we should get the MD of Wisdom properties to explain issues, where ever is hiding he must be fetched out.
I learnt the C of O have being released since early 2011, so what are they doing? there had being break in communication, they don't even call us for meeting any more, the last meeting was held in February 2010.

Thank you all.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 5:05am On May 09, 2012
Any new info about these rougues called wisdom property.
Would we continue to be silent or should we fight for what
belongs to us? I cry for my country. No other place in the
world would the citizens allow a so called attorney collect
money for business transaction for years without delivering.
I think we should start by doing the basic elementary thing- by
reporting the matter as fraud; therefore, reporting it to the police.
Also,could we filed a petition with EFCC as suggested by another
subscriber. This company has raped our collective intergrity.
The owner should not be allowed to walk the street of Nigeria.
Shame on You barrister. You are certainly a disgrace to profession,
your family and to NIgeria. NO other country would this be allowed
to happened. I just saw the pics posted by omobashau- the land is
barren with no activities. I would pay these rougues a dime more.
How can anyone in his/her right mind pay 1.2million for developmental
fee for a land purchased 5-8 years ago for 400,000 naira!
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 5:51am On May 09, 2012
I wouldn't pay this company a dime or kobo more.
for 1.2 Million I could get better land.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Royou: 8:41am On May 17, 2012
Please i would like to have everyones address and contact number that subscribed to this scam called widmom properties..We will need to take them to the EFCC and shut their offices down from operating, The print, electronic and web media need to know their names...Lets ensure we make their name known to everyone so they dont fall for this trap we are all in right, i heard about this pretty late else i wouldnt have completed my payment for the property! i have bein awaiting my refund for the property for over two years now! And they claim to be a reputable organisation.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Royou: 8:43am On May 17, 2012
My email address is btoneyor@gmail.com, 08038314630. I even went as far as buying for my kid brother and had to refund his money when these scammers wouldnt make a refund.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by bongo2011: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Any news on Wisdom Property, Mowe?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Royou: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hello All, If you are still been owed by Wisdom Properties kindly send me your name and contacts, I am sending a list of individuals to the EFCC with evidence of payment mde to this fraudulaent organisation because they are denying owing me over 400k claiming its 140k they have in their revords when I have the bank records to show for it. Kindly forward your name, address and phone number for a class act complaint to be filed to the EFCC, I have already instituted an investigation which I would require evidence from others becuase I know that I am not the ony one
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by rabzy: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Hi Royou,

Thanks for all your efforts on Wisdom Property. Like we discussed on the phone, i paid for a piece on behalf of and i would like you to add me on the list. My email is and my number is 08113936661.
Thanks
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 5:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Any info on the estate please?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 3:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Any info about this company?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by bissyshow: 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
Hello Everyone, I just came across this and I wasn't please with the report. I also bought a plot of land from this rogue of a company for since 2009 up till now I haven't been allocated any land
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by BORNTOWIN(f): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Any further update pleaae
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Any new information on wisdom property? Please anyone with information regarding this developer who has stolen our money should provide it here. We shouldn't let them get away with this.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
It's been 8 years since I started this post on wisdom property and as it stands no communication from them. It appears the so called Barrister who owns Wisdom property joined or started a new company I guess to defraud the unsuspecting public.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by chitown(m): 5:57am On Feb 15, 2019
No news?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by austinenahoro: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Hello great house, what is the way forward on this property with we bought with wisdom properties ltd? They are yet to show me my portion , this is the 11th year now, only allocation paper was issued to me please any update?
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by BORNTOWIN(f): 2:47am On Sep 24, 2019
Please could people that bought this property and are living in Lagos help us out
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by austinenahoro: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Hello great house, someone should help us out, what is the latest on this land issue, 11 years is not a joke, my money has been with this company for 11 years, what can l do? I need my land or the money.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Mich18(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Any update on Wisdom Property Estate Mowe?
I also paid for 2 plots without getting allocation.
Re: Any Info On Wisdom Property Mowe by Damysa(f): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello my People,

Any information concerning our land at Wisdom properties. Please someone should help, I will be very grateful.

This is 14th year I bought, please help me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sitting Pretty @lekki Garden Phase IV Is This Buy And Build Land +2349030188831 / How Does A Red Copy Survey Look? Pls See Mine. / Duplx land 8.0m, 2 & 3 br terrace bung carcass 5.9m & 6.5m in abuja wit pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.