Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

“I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor (796 Views)

Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old- Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Dzeimzb: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has
opened up in a recent interview with Encomium, she
said she would stop flaunting her assets when she gets
old, Information Nigeria has learnt
On when she would stop exposing her boobies, she said
“Change from exposing her bo.obs? Cossy is a brand.
And physically a cute sexy girl with big bosoms who is
still young and wants to enjoy life. She will get old, say
when she is 70 and the body is wrinkled and there is
nothing the doctors can do about it. Then she will retire
and stop exposing her bo.obs.”
On Why she wear corsets, the actress said “I love
corsets because it is one dress that lifts the weight of my
b**bs, off my chest and simply carries them. That is why
I love them. They also look gorgeous. They do me proud
because they fit my physique.
Just like Nicki Minaj. Whether she wears leggings, pants,
skirts, her massive bum would still show. Same as me.
Sometimes I wear well covered clothes even turtle necks
and they still stare. I am simply sexy and I know it.”
On going back to school, Cossy said “Yes ooo, I am
doing a course at Independent Television Producers
Association of Nigeria. I am just short of words when it
comes to the benefits I have gained from them over the
course of 10 years. The first romance with them was in
my university days. I have B.Sc in Accountancy from UNN
and graduated with a 2.1. The crazy thing is that I have
never used the degree. A free course in scripting,
producing and directing from ITPAN training school made
me decide to go into the movie world. So now, I am
paying just N20,000 to learn editing. My lecturer is a well
known name in editing.
He’s Mr. Steve Sodiya. And today my assignment is a real
1 minute music video edit. I just love acquiring
knowledge. It doesn’t mean I will work as an editor any
way.”

Source: www.irise.com.ng/i-will-stop-flaunting-my-asset-when-i-get-old-cossy-orjiakor/

Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Caseless: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2015
undecided

You never old? Ok, you look old.

Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2015
When they don expire abi? undecided
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2015
No need. keep flauntint @ 90 na. Whats the assurance that u will last long self?

All na termite food u carry for chest self.
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2015
Caseless:
undecided
You never old? Ok, you look old.
grin
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2015
This old cargo get problem
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
Who cares? Even tho I knw NFCS does
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by DeNoble1(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2015
And this will definitely make front page
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by nerodenero: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2015
You are already looking old. Your body is tired and would retire before you know it.
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Pineapp: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2015
Olympus will fall.
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by obiZEAL(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2015
can this boobs even entice any man again...
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 26, 2015
Bloggers should stop hyping this talentless bitc h
Re: “I Will Stop Flaunting My Asset When I Get Old”-cossy Orjiakor by Caseless: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2015
sameer1212:
grin
maza, ya fasting?

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Flatten Pot Belly! / Kris Jenner Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Toy Boy Corey As They Visits Fun Park Wit / Jennifer Hudson Stuns In 1960s Themed Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.