Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? (1395 Views)

Who Do You Prefer In Jackie Chan And Jet Li? / Onyinye Onwugben Blasts Tboss: "Send This Runz Girl To Her Private Jet Toasters" / Tboss: I Will Spend The N25m Prize In One Week, Private Jet Owners Hitting On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Your contribution is highly welcomed... Lalasticlala.
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by SPEEKER: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2015
OGA go and look for sometin doin dis morning.. its just 7:59am
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by Edwardhead(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2015
[size=15pt]yaaawwwnnn[/size]
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by Abugab(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2015
I will go for Jackie Chan.
He is a good fighter who laces his fights with comic displays.
Jet Lee is a fighter without the comic side.
Jackie Chan's stunts are out of this work.
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2015
jackie Mehn jet lies too plain
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by pyyxxaro: 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
None of the Above

I don't like people that fight, love people that evangelize #Win Souls to the Lord# embarassed kiss
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by seagulsntrawler: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Jackie is more of a comedian than a kungfu fighter. Although, his kungfu is not bad too. This what he had to say when being compared with kungfu legend bruce lee: "two person comes,bruce lee fights and he wins, six persons, bruce lee fights and he wins but for me, two persons come, i fight, but six persons come, i run! grin So i give it to jet li.
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by blackmartial(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
its hard to draw a line, they are both very good, but i will stick with Jackie he's a ledgend in the game.
Re: Who Is The Better Fighter Between Jet Li And Jackie Chan?? by sholay2011(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
I am better than both of them. tongue

See thread...

You want this to be taken to frontpage... undecided

(1) (Reply)

All My Dstv Channels Are Open / Marketing Your Nollywood Movie?: How to make your Nollywood movie sell quick / Aye Saamu Saamu Alajo Best Secene Review 4 Yoruba Movie 2016 Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.