Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. (2378 Views)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / Ladies; 3 Types Of Marriages Under Court Marriage / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 26, 2015
The secrets are:
1. Am a virgin.
2. I cannot give birth again.
3. Am not the true child of my dad, my mum got
preganated by another man.
Keep these three things to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by younghartz(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2015
Preach it man

What solly says more sally,says more about solly than sally
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2015
u be women rapper ne?
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by dreamzy(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2015
I dey come back
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by missbehave247(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
Arrant nonsense, are u sure u typed this?
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by MEGGATRON(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2015
if only one girl get these secrets her life remain 1BAR
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Mhizkel(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2015
That's why it is called secret. It should remain known to you only.
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by sinaj(f): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2015
Daz if I hav a friend anyway sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Greyworld: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2015
@ op any particular reason 4 dis?
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Rapmoney(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2015
Praisoft14:
The secrets are:
1. Am a virgin.
2. I cannot give birth again.
3. Am not the true child of my dad, my mum got
preganated by another man.
Keep these three things to yourself.
Why did you limit what a lady should not tell her friend to these ones you listed? In essence, don't ever you tell a woman a secret!!! Something you don't want anyone to hear! cool
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by funlord(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2015
grin Gossips kind of thread! ***sharply hussein bolts away from all the bullshite***
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Jetjacky(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:
why? don't you have a friend sinaj
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by sinaj(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jetjacky:
why? don't you have a friend sinaj

I dnt do frnds... av bin stabbed many times

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Jetjacky(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt do frnds... av bin stabbed many times
oh, that explains a lot. quite similar, but nope stab in the back ain't mine.

so no verse oh, how you go take put a ring on it wen fwendship ain't alowed?
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
missbehave247:
Arrant nonsense, are u sure u typed this?
what are u getting out?
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
sinaj:
u dn"t have frndz? Weird!
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by sinaj(f): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u dn"t have frndz? Weird!

weird?

I jux like being on my own with my gadgets..

m an introvert though nd d only person I talk to is ma cousin nd he has travld cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by joshuamoses101(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

weird?

m an introvert though nd d only person I talk to is ma cousin nd he has travld cry

why am I finding this difficult to believe
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by sinaj(f): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2015
joshuamoses101:
why am I finding this difficult to believe

dunno smiley
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by joshuamoses101(m): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

dunno smiley
ohh now I know why
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by sinaj(f): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2015
joshuamoses101:
ohh now I know why
why ?
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by joshuamoses101(m): 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

why ?
it's a secret I wanna tell you only...... wink
Re: Ladies: 3 Secrets You Should Never Tell Your Best Friend, Never To Tell Her. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
sinaj:

weird?

uuuhmmm, i see!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Marries Briton At Spot Where They Met 14 Years Ago (photos) / Hilarious Fact About Instagram Girls! (+PIC) / Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.