Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

!!! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / !!! (10615 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis / Are Ukwuani People Igbos(ukwuani People Please Talk) / The Official Ukwuani Thread: Ukwuani Bu Ani Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!! by Physika(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
*lools @ Engli.Ukwuani

Ishilove heeey..
Ishiruv ka asa eyin ncha.

Nbenne fr doin justice bani ajuju okolobie nu

@Radoillo.. Olise na gozi iyu eshi ooo grin

Ndi go seni viju ye eyin..
K'eyin wole kulu off gide grin grin

Ofu Obi !

1 Share

Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 11:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mbene ni o, umu Ndokwa. Ani Ndokwa bu ani eze!
Re: !!! by Gurgle(f): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2015
Physika:
OFU OBI ! !!
N chor ni ki asa umu Ukwani, ndi okei, arugbe, okorobie, ka ngbortor wink nmaru zu ni ebeni ne..

*Ka yin gu egu grin
*Ka ku oku obodo eyin cheesy

OK.. Ni asusu oyibo grin

Ukwani people, old, young, male and female wink
I want us to meet up here, let us...
*Discus issues
*share ideas
*Have fun grin

AJE AJE ! !!

I like Ukwuani music. very nice wink

is Ali Chukwuma from that side? I play his music a lot
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nuwa nii.. orza ka utey StephenJoseph cheesy ni orwu esu Gurgle grin

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by elohorayodele: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
ndele oh

nse kpuru oh

aje oh

cheesy
Re: !!! by Gurgle(f): 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Physika:
Nuwa nii.. orza ka utey StephenJoseph cheesy ni orwu esu Gurgle grin

Ofu Obi !

Are you talking to me?

don't understand
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Are you talking to me?

don't understand

Its a style of greeting young ladies

You presence is welcomed in our midst cool
Anytimecheesy

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2015
elohorayodele:
ndele oh

nse kpuru oh

aje oh

cheesy

Nuwa oo cheesy
Ibu okolobie korbu ngbortor malu

Ofu Obi !
Re: !!! by Gurgle(f): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Physika:

Its a style of greeting young ladies

You presence is welcomed in our midst cool
Anytimecheesy

Ofu Obi !

Oh. thanks! smiley so how do I respond?

what did the rest of your message mean?
Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
StephenJoseph:
Mbene ni o, umu Ndokwa. Ani Ndokwa bu ani eze!

Biko can you differentiate ukwuani and ndokwa
Re: !!! by Physika(f): 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Oh. thanks! smiley so how do I respond?

what did the rest of your message mean?

U ar welc cool Gurgle

*literally
Nbenne ni = Thank you cheesy

Ofu Obi = One Heart cool cool
Re: !!! by Gurgle(f): 12:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Physika:

U ar welc cool Gurgle

*literally
Nbenne ni = Thank you cheesy

Ofu Obi = One Heart cool cool

Ok. thanks. smiley
Re: !!! by Albert0011(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
wow...finally finally i hav found our thread,ote ofe ni ajeh sirs,proudly ukwuani from umutu igili.
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

Biko can you differentiate ukwuani and ndokwa
Yes! I can!
Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Yes! I can!
pls do
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls do

Ok. To the best of my knowledge, I wil differentiate briefly.

Ndokwa is a nation while Ukwuani is a language. The people of Ndokwa speak a dialet called Ukwuani. Ndokwa belongs to the axis of local government in Delta state while Ukwuani falls under kinds of languages spoken in Delta state.

Meanwhile, the two can also be used interchangeably as one can also be referred to as an Ukwuani man/woman. Thanks!!!
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls do

tonychristopher:

pls do

Ndokwa is a nation while Ukwuani is a language. The people of Ndokwa speak a dialet called Ukwuani. Ndokwa belongs to the axis of local government in Delta state while Ukwuani falls under kinds of languages spoken in Delta state.

Meanwhile, the two can also be used interchangeably as one can also be referred to as an Ukwuani man/woman. Thanks!!!
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

pls do

tonychristopher:

pls do

Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph:

So are you saying that there is no place called ukwuani
What language can ukwuani be categorized on
Can you tell us the words in ukwuani language and its meaning
Let us start from the word ukwuani and ndokwa

I am interested in this group of people

1 Like

Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 8:06am On Jul 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

So are you saying that there is no place called ukwuani
What language can ukwuani be categorized on
Can you tell us the words in ukwuani language and its meaning
Let us start from the word ukwuani and ndokwa

I am interested in this group of people

Before I disclose such information, I would like to know who you are and where you came from.
Re: !!! by tonychristopher: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Before I disclose such information, I would like to know who you are and where you came from.

Is the info q confidential one

I am just a curious Nigerian

Pls tell me

1 Like

Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

Is the info q confidential one

I am just a curious Nigerian

Pls tell me

The info is not a confidential one. I just want to know your State of origin and tribe to ensure am chatting with a real human!
Re: !!! by ChinenyeN(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sigh.. See Nigerians. Now, because of state of origin, discussion will halt. One's humanity will be questioned. StephenJoseph, don't be shy about it. Just come out and say that you suspect tonychristopher to be Igbo and as such you, an Ndokwa/Ukwuani, are reluctant to engage in discourse with him. It's time for Nigerians to stop walking on eggshells over things like this.

3 Likes

Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
ChinenyeN:
Sigh.. See Nigerians. Now, because of state of origin, discussion will halt. One's humanity will be questioned. StephenJoseph, don't be shy about it. Just come out and say that you suspect tonychristopher to be Igbo and as such you, an Ndokwa/Ukwuani, are reluctant to engage in discourse with him. It's time for Nigerians to stop walking on eggshells over things like this.

Am sure you don't even know what we are talking about here. Beside who invited you to intrude in one's own affair. I asked a simple question expecting a simple answer and you are here talking trash. Beware else...
Re: !!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Am sure you don't even know what we are talking about here. Beside who invited you to intrude in one's own affair. I asked a simple question expecting a simple answer and you are here talking trash. Beware else...

So,is there a tribe in Nigeria that is made of non-humans/subhuman?
Somebody asked you a very simple question and you demand to know his tribe and state of origin to confirm he is a human Are you for real?

3 Likes

Re: !!! by ChinenyeN(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph, relax. I'm just an observer with an interest in knowledge, and I find it very annoying when Nigerians trivialize the pursuit of knowledge, which is what I perceive your halt and questioning to be. I'm not concerned with your discussion, but I am concerned with what I could learn from it (if you can understand that).

1 Like

Re: !!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph:

See response from an acclaimed "human"
Laugh wan tear my belle grin grin

1 Like

Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

See response from an acclaimed "human" Laugh wan tear my belle grin grin
Laugh till you forget your name!
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

So,is there a tribe in Nigeria that is made of non-humans/subhuman?
Somebody asked you a very simple question and you demand to know his tribe and state of origin to confirm he is a human Are you for real?

Don't sound like an insane person! If the question is simple as you thought, while not give him the answer yourself since it's simple to you.

Sometimes I wonder why some humans don't understand things that other animals will understand.
Re: !!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph:

Don't sound like an insane person! If the question is simple as you thought, while not give him the answer yourself since it's simple to you.

Sometimes I wonder why some humans don't understand things that other animals will understand.

It's in order for someone to conclude you don't have the capacity have a civil discussion...Bye.
Re: !!! by StephenJoseph(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
ChinenyeN:
StephenJoseph, relax. I'm just an observer with an interest in knowledge, and I find it very annoying when Nigerians trivialize the pursuit of knowledge, which is what I perceive your halt and questioning to be. I'm not concerned with your discussion, but I am concerned with what I could learn from it (if you can understand that).

I just want you to know that I can't restrain knowledge to anyone and am not shy to discuss with a brother/sister. We are Nigerians and we are one. Its just that sometimes I like knowing where people come from. That is not to isolate them from my people since we are one and of course I hope to explain to him in details.

But as you can note, he isn't saying anything anymore. Probably he's no longer interested in the discussion.
Re: !!! by ChinenyeN(m): 5:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
StephenJoseph, I see now. I get where you're coming from. In that case then, I guess it might have been a bit too presumptuous of me to post what I posted. Granted, I doubt I can be faulted for my post. For one, your 'real human' statement was off-putting. Secondly, we are all aware of how nice threads like this turn useless when it comes to discussing language categorization (given the context, I don't believe this needs any explanation).

So naturally, I perceived your response as another reoccurrence of such and just wanted to address it and get it over with so information can flow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Poem-ijala / Some Things To Note About Urhobo And Itsekiri / Chaii,, Otu Agugbuelem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.