Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. (71118 Views)

Young Woman's Obituary Poster Goes Viral As She Appears To Be Saying "Bleep You" / See What Was Spotted At A Naija Wedding Recently (photos) / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
hahahahahaha... this killed me....oh my God!..so d Gboliwe |diot dey rape goat

Abi you no know? Google Taiwo Oluwa...na Gboliwe younger brother be that. cheesy cheesy

The kind of konji that use to hold yorubaboons no be small one o. If e hol them like this, they can put their instrument inside fuel tank sef just to release grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by esecoal(m): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
this looks like a campaign picture for his caucus below

chidyke77:
Okwudili will be buried tomorrow at his home town in Anambra...I saw the poster on my way to work but couldn't believe he's from that town.
RIP okwudili.
Link to the thread incase u didn't know him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2215397/okwudili-ayotanze-executed-indonesia-drug#31977123
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by chigoizie7(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
wetin fine here, the road wey nor get drainage abi the palm trees.

Children of hate, if u re so blind that u can't see d drainage @ d other side of the road, then u will also be blind to see ur destiny. If u don't know, were dat poster was placed was by a colvert(not sure of d spelling). And dat is a slab were d bike was standing. As for the palm trees? Its the beauty of nature.

Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
So you don't know the difference between gutter n drainage? go check.

Of a truth, Primary school pupils have invaded Nairaland.

Smh
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
lawanson44:

Abi you no know? Google Taiwo Oluwa...na Gboliwe younger brother be that. cheesy cheesy

The kind of konji that use to hold yorubaboons no be small one o. If e hol them like this, they can put their instrument inside fuel tank sef just to release grin grin
ohiohiohiohio...ekwukwana...dose baboons shouldnt b left with a blind old woman...spiritual conception fit happen..lmao

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

Children of hate, if u re so blind that u can't see d drainage @ d other side of the road, then u will also be blind to see ur destiny. If u don't know, were dat poster was placed was by a colvert(not sure of d spelling). And dat is a slab were d bike was standing. As for the palm trees? Its the beauty of nature.

Children of hate.
ppl bad o..."blind to his destiny??...kai lwkm
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
chigoizie7:

Children of hate.
Children of hate? lol..you guys are just been vulnerable for nothing. Go check the difference between gutter n drainage.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
pak:

I don't know his full story....
But yes! It does hurt to keep quiet in the face of wrong.
People who refuse to condemn wrong are as bad as those who commit it.
Perhaps if the guy had been in the midst of those who condemned drug trafficking strongly, he might not have gone into it.
Perhaps there's a nairalander reading this thread who is frustrated and contemplating drug trafficking. Our aversion and condemnation to it might nudge him towards the right thing.
So it's not about sanctimony but whenever we speak or stand against wrong, we are actually saving our own lives

Okay
Have a blast
....as you save lives
Cheers
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by donLEXY(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
I stand to disagree with you that 'serving terms in jail will have impact on them' you are right, we can't judge, but when a nation have a standing order ( they did not make the law because of him alone), then you should abide with the law or face the consequences, most people that go to jail, come out to be more notorious. From what I read, he is a pastor and he should understand better. When you talked about his families, how about the families of the people taking the drugs. We cannot justify him, that is the law of their land, let us just acknowledge it

nuelzy:
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life imprisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust
....even some murderers dont get murderd...#may d lord forgive u
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by shizzleStar: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
My father is not Igbo please cheesy. Your whole children would be drug dealers...
Yes your father is ab0ki nama. Better than your entire brainwashed ijiotic would be terrorists and almajiris
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by chigoizie7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
Children of hate? lol..you guys are just been vulnerable for nothing. Go check the difference between gutter n drainage.

As I no come get dictionary, oga, abeg tell me,
After u must have done that, use some of the Nigerian roads that has drainage and the ones that has gutter for some examples.

And yes, I will rephrase it again, "children of hate".

Also tell me what gutters are used for, and den tell me what drainages are used for as well.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by jidowu84: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
chidyke77:
Okwudili will be buried tomorrow at his home town in Anambra...I saw the poster on my way to work but couldn't believe he's from that town.
RIP okwudili.
Link to the thread incase u didn't know him.
https://www.nairaland.com/2215397/okwudili-ayotanze-executed-indonesia-drug#31977123
@poster, u ride bike with one hand and use the other to snap picture just to post here? It's dangerous riding u knw?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
My father is not Igbo please cheesy. Your whole children would be drug dealers...
and dey will succeed..lwkm..bt urs will b caught,chopped and fed to d vultures
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by chidyke77(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
jidowu84:

@poster, u ride bike with one hand and use the other to snap picture just to post here? It's dangerous riding u knw?
am a wheelBarrow pusher lol. grin grin
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by jice(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
QuotaSystem:
These pigs deserve every minute they spend hanging, they know the repercussion of their crimes but stubbornly continue their evil trade out of sheer greed and wickedness, knowing the destruction they are wreaking on the lives of people. Are they better than the spare parts sellers in Aba or can't they learn a trade or skill?
Why the blatant backwardness?

The sooner Igbos call their sons to order the better for them, instead of foolishly trying to defend pure evil by whipping up cheap sentiments.

These boys will not be allowed to continue to bring disgrace to this country while President Buhari is fixing our global image, thank goodness his drug policy is just as harsh so there will be zero tolerance or patience for drug trafficking.

At death Okwudili was with Raheem Agbaje Salami(Not an Ibo man) and Jamiu Owolabi Abashin(Not an Ibo man).
The way Yorubas demonizethe Ibo man and canonize themselve is terrible. Blind Saints
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
milychocs:

Read this well
Maybe to some people he was a saviour...paying school fees, being a son, lover, cousin, etc
Yes...he was "glorious" to them. He sang to his jailers and fellow prisoners....so yeah....he was not scum to all these people
His life was not all about the crime and execution now, was it?
Mz Adichie talked about the dangers of a single story....and she nailed it

Let us really think more good...that way, we will definitely judge less
It is in poor taste to speak ill of the dead
Especially when one has paid his due...in this case having his body riddlied with bullets

So may he RIP

I'm less concerned about the dead than I am for the living. Many people console themselves of an easy afterlife by wishing every Jack a RIP.

To them everybody will rest in peace. I don't believe in such though.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by nuelzy: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
donLEXY:
I stand to disagree with you that 'serving terms in jail will have impact on them' you are right, we can't judge, but when a nation have a standing order ( they did not make the law because of him alone), then you should abide with the law or face the consequences, most people that go to jail, come out to be more notorious. From what I read, he is a pastor and he should understand better. When you talked about his families, how about the families of the people taking the drugs. We cannot justify him, that is the law of their land, let us just acknowledge it

cant remember talking about d guys family tho...wht am still saying is dat d law deserves amendment...still waiting to read y jail terms isnt better..u love death huh??
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by QuotaSystem: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
jice:

At death Okwudili was with Raheem Agbaje Salami(Not an Ibo man) and Jamiu Owolabi Abashin(Not an Ibo man).
The way Yorubas demonizethe Ibo man and canonize themselve is terrible. Blind Saints

The Yoruba's condemn their criminals (remember Kashamu) unlike the Ibos that play victim, whip up sentiment, and try to defend evil.

Thats the BIG difference.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Hersexynez:
I don't get t what will b on d poster after a brief illness or wot

Unbelievable, did you pass your exams? You can not pass when you start answering without looking at the questions.

Please read the head line again.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

I never knew Indonesia and Malaysia are now the same 10 and 10pounds. You have no shame at all. Your brother is killing people and rendering families desolate through his drug dealing and you are here placing curses on good people who are doing the right thing. I hope the curse doesn't turn around to follow you

I'm sorry to say this but you are the worst fool of this century.

Reasons

"Your brother" in your sentence just labelled you a racist or tribalist.
There are a thousand and one punishment befitting drug trafficking but not death.
Nobody deserves death no matter the circumstance.

Ever asked yourself this,

How desperate is He ( the deceased ) that he did that biz in those extremist countries.
he knew the punishments but yet.....

Finally RIP to the dead and
sorry for the curse.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by pumppin(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
u re either one thing..a guy born with a silver spoon or a broke as5 niggah forming all sanctimonious...if u r d former,u know nothing about hw hard it is to earn a living..talk alone take care of ur family..so u re in no position to judge his actions

.....bt if u r d latter,lets pray frustration dnt drive u to do things xtra ordinary just to get dat cheap hard girl called MONEY..only den will dis ur view change

whatever happened to life imprisonment?? or manifolds of years behind bars..must they b killed??.. nw dey r dead..has it stopped drug dealing...?? u take such drastic decision on something that will have no existence afterwards...even as a child..we loath punishment more than beating...cos d cane come with pain nd goes almost immediately
....bt d punishment will leave ur body aching for days..so when eva we think of it..we halt any prank dat myt attract punishment

....belv me,d psychological trauma and hard lives in jail would have been a better lesson
#prison break xplains better#...ppl take their own life rather dan pass time in jail

...Dear lord!!.
killing ppl nd rendering their famillies desolate??.. like he forced anyone to deal with him on drugs...my dear fo0l, u re cursed already by approving dat murder..cos even d bible said.."thou shall not kill"...they didnt steal,neither did they kill anyone..they just broke a law..and d punishment is unjust
good talk my brother
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Dayg88(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:
i so love ppl like u..dey reason b4 they type...accepted, he was warned..well noted,drug is dangerous...bt my stress still remains dat d death penalty deserves ammendment....as for d bad effect of drugs in ppl's life,i blv d deceased didnt force any1 into drugs..

Well said sir, you've got a point in that he forced no one to take the drugs. I pray Almighty God makes things easier for us. Have a great weekend ahead.....
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by pumppin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

I never knew Indonesia and Malaysia are now the same 10 and 10pounds. You have no shame at all. Your brother is killing people and rendering families desolate through his drug dealing and you are here placing curses on good people who are doing the right thing. I hope the curse doesn't turn around to follow you
mumu dont u know that no one has the right to takes someones life as the bible comands no mater d offence commited,do u knw dat bad and corrupt government kills more and faster than drugs,make ur resarch.animal.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by scobaba: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
nuelzy:

...Dear lord!!.

Shut up joor .........so so rubbish talk. angry
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Octaves(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Even if that is true, must u say it to offend others. Honestly you sound like those Yoruba igbo impersonators that make inflamatory comments that cause e-war among igbos so it will look like we dont have unity.
Pope22:
See how anambra road for village dey like abuja road, u wil never see dis kind of roads in any village in imo or enugu.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Laid2001: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
You are yarning nonsense. How do you carry cocaine to a country that wrote in CAPITAL letters in bold on your visa that drug trafficking carries a COMPULSORY DEATH penalty in their country!!

If you like rant till tommorrow, if 100 of you try it and get caught, you are all gonners!!!

And for your info. Murder carries death penalty in these countries as well, so dont even go there.

BUNCH OF DRUG TRAFICKERS AND MURDEREDS!!!

nuelzy:

...Dear lord!!.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Laid2001: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
dONT YOU KNOW MANY LIVES ARE LOST TO dRUG AS WELL. INCLUDING THIS GUY.

He chose to die, the moment he carried that drug!

pumppin:
mumu dont u know that no one has the right to takes someones life as the bible comands no mater d offence commited,do u knw dat bad and corrupt government kills more and faster than drugs,make ur resarch.animal.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by Octaves(m): 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by stanislaus67(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
hensben:
wetin fine here, the road wey nor get drainage/with open gutter abi the palm trees.
I'm very sure that your village Road in your hometown looks like this. Mumu
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
steppin:

Here we go again!
See? That's the hypocrisy I'm talking about.
Go and ask Fashola.
Olori nla. grin
you give me,you,you,you give me
Re: Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. by hensben(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
stanislaus67:
I'm very sure that your village Road in your hometown looks like this. Mumu
Yeah! you are right, that's how my village look like as well and i'm not trying to be a tribal bigot i'm just been piss at the guy for irrelevant comment as that just to divert attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Smile As Husband Sprays Her Naira Notes At Their Wedding / Couple Who Died In Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos Buried Amidst Tears(photos) / Man Wore Igbo Traditional Clothes To His Church Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.