Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) (55796 Views)

Tribunal Finds Orubebe Guilty, Seizes His Property In Asokoro, Abuja / Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Photos: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by salam1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
bueze046:
This is how its meant to be,a whole aide parking out with pick up instead of hilux or tundra.yea this is a sign to show that there's more disciplinarians in GEJ administration
BETA STOP FOOLINH URSELF AND FACE REALITY. WAT DISCIPLINE R U TALKING ABOUT, MAYBE U V BIN SLEEPING SINCE 2009
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by abercrombie(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Why would it make fp.....when d so-called post doesn't have proof

Hw re we sure itz doyin okupe

Any way I think he is goin to otuoke bcomez is entrench counterpart GEJ iz Loosonq is child to an illnezz

Iraanu.....I rep apc
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by mikolo80: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
dustydee:
Wow. How did he acquire those properties? I heard he was broke as at 2011 I hope he doesn't squander his wealth again. Wait o, where is that pickup going to? Hope it's not Ogun state because I doubt if that thing can travel as far as Gwagwalada.
upon all the mad dog wen him de form see the kind pickup wen him fit afford abi cabstar don finish for jabi ne
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by Ujupsy: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Anybody can post anything this is not doyin okupe property moving out and this is not his property
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by seunfape(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
ifyan:
President Buhari wake up. This is happening under your watch
everytin under ur watch.hm na God.it is only God dat is omnipresence.
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by styno(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
bueze046:
This is how its meant to be,a whole aide parking out with pick up instead of hilux or tundra.yea this is a sign to show that there's more disciplinarians in GEJ administration

Well this is sign he stole so much he had to let the mai guard take his property hence the Peugeot 404 pick up shocked shocked
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by ogiewanye(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
ricsman:
that kind van dey abuja so?

the person above me hmmmm

but the guy poor o. to relocate with that kind of van. hmmm!

Doyin sharp
All na format...
Re: Doyin Okupe Carting Away His Property From Asokoro, Abuja (photos) by bmos(m): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
hefty4real:
Sipping Kunu at the same time chewing goro.
But wait is that a Peugot or na the kunu wey i dey drink they shark me?

na de kunu de shark u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Nnamdi Kanu: 419 Okorocha Belongs To IBB Gay Cult; Killed White Man, Dad Hausa / Youths In Kaduna Mount Peter Obi Billboards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.