Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels (64691 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Pineapp:
For fun! cheesy

Husbands;

1. Pretends to have been choked by fish bone while eating and begins to cough profusely,thereby making the wife to say "what is it"? grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rest becomes history...

2. Purposely crosses one leg to touch the wife at night grin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the rest becomes history...

3. Purposely starts seriously searching for nothing in particular,making madam to finally say,"what are you even looking for undecided" grin

Wives;

1. Purposely dresses provocatively revealing all revealables which prompt hubby to say,"where do you think you are going dressed like that" grin,,,,,,,,,the rest becomes history.

2. Fakes call and starts with "hello baby",which now makes oga to say "who the hell was that" grin..... you know the rest.

3. Pretends to have fallen in the bathroom thereby screaming and making oga to come running and saying,"Jesus,don't let her die" grin

Tell us how you do yours

RUBBISH TO THE HIGHEST ORDER angry

NA WITH QUARREL THEM DEY USE TAKE SETTLE QUARREL,
IF YOU NO BEAT SHITTE COMOT OUT OF ANY WOMAN BODY, YOU NEVER SETTLE QUARREL, YOU JUST ONLY POSTPONE THE QUARREL STILL FURTHER NOTICE.

THOSE YOUR LIST NA FOR FOREIGN GIRLS.

YOU HAVE TO TREAT A TYPICAL BLACK NAIJA WOMEN LIKE A TYPICAL AFRICA ANIMALS. angry

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by 9jatatafo(m): 2:39am On Jun 27, 2015
Will all these work for a man or woman who caught his/her spouse cheating on their matrimonial bed? I doubt ooo !

3 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by vickylala239: 2:42am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Op you have finally confirmed to me dat small boys have tooked over nairaland

Oboi!!!! Is this English?

village Ppl following u into Nairaland Since 15AD.

Village Ppl attacking u tru ur English!!!!!

1das shall Neva end!!!

Village Ppl Dey finger u Lik d pic below!!!!

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 27, 2015
FynBabe:
My own husband will gist until u have no choice but to put mouth.
If I refuse to respond to the gist, he will tap me and say 'my wife, why do you get angry so easily these days? You were not like this before o'

Me: my husband, you were not treating me like this before too.

We both laugh and matter don end be that.
HA!!!fear GOD O!!!when lying become your hobby?
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Bollinger(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2015
When i get angry i usually go very quiet. My wife understands this so she pretty much leaves me alone to calm down. She waits till like midnight and knowing that i would have calmed down would wake me up to talk about the situation then the rest is history. . . . wink

When she gets angry, there is no silence with her. She'll let me know her mind right there on the spot. The good thing though is she will never raise her voice or curse or none of that shiit. She never has. She gets her point across though. It normally starts like this "Temi, mi o like nkan to se ni sin"

8 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by cabjoy(m): 3:10am On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin The funniest way is through "hot sex"! That one always makes everybody laugh!

You @point
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by onatisi(m): 3:17am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
sister!!!!! You need deliverance from the spirit of tooked . grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by marykeo: 3:40am On Jun 27, 2015
keepoperating regrets but you can still get into the coursebecause we have eight spots left don't screw up again by procrastinatingand not getting in his court because I'm telling you when you see the maxman pictures in a video footage from this course inthe testimonials from people who attended man you're gonna kick you start yourgonna be like Alma fuckin 88 for not signing up with a course I'mso stupid for not one that I course in having agreat time with those guys I just worked out my friend Chris just two majors hookme.
http://maxmanpowerreview.com/
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by abacusCm(m): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2015
FynBabe:
If I refuse to respond to the gist, he will tap me and say 'my wife, why do you get angry so easily these days? You were not like this before o'

and wetin go follow that?say d truth oo
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by caprini1: 5:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Maddam should not just cry at all....am already saying sorry a billion times...crying scares the jitters out of me.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2015
400billionman:
H
For Humans
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2015
laurenjones:
u neva jam beta quarrel before. all tis crap trick wont move one bit. ...u wear revealing cloth comot from my house. angrydnt ever dream of coming bk.
You pretend stretch leg put for wife, na so she go take am lash ground.
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Omotayor123(f): 5:22am On Jun 27, 2015
make ladies no try number 2&3 if their husband are the jealous type ooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Alhshamz(m): 5:27am On Jun 27, 2015
hahahaha. .. Funny
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 5:28am On Jun 27, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

Hahaha.. the oldest trick in the book wink
Which book -Things Fall Apart or?
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 5:30am On Jun 27, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
All these are for the newlyweds. When you see better quarrel none of these tactics go work lai.
You too get quarrel with your wife? your moniker tho!
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Dblackpope: 5:38am On Jun 27, 2015
This method hard sha...but Na the best method if the couple sincere have love for themselves...not inordinate affection (loving a partner for a specific reason)
bukatyne:

Heard of a husband who did no 3... and the wife asked 'what are you looking for?'; the hubby said 'I am looking for you' cheesy

Drama drama
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Kelly2713(m): 5:40am On Jun 27, 2015
I will purposely fart & ask 'did u feel that'? The rest is Kpekus cruising
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Abayor7: 5:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Pineapp:
2. Fakes call and starts with "hello baby",which now makes oga to say "who the hell was that" grin..... you know the rest

Don't try this with me or we just started the big fight!!
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Angelou(m): 5:45am On Jun 27, 2015
FynBabe:

so you're even married :/ but still using childish monikers like fynbabe.,...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by damiloladuke: 5:46am On Jun 27, 2015
very funny
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Abayor7: 5:52am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
na wetin?you don see your monthly cycle?

I siezed it grin
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Ur own no pass ex undecided

You no see him name? "funlord"

Make I go back to bed

Snoring*
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by fejicruz(m): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Please what is "tooked"? This English fit detonate bomb o.... Lol
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by xtervaganza(m): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2015
laurenjones:
u neva jam beta quarrel before. all tis crap trick wont move one bit. ...u wear revealing cloth comot from my house. angrydnt ever dream of coming bk.
hahahahahhaha hahahahah your blood de hot ooo
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Menace2Society(m): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2015
Angelou:
so you're even married :/ but still using childish monikers like fynbabe.,...
Dummy what's wrong with her moniker!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I will slaps you
Nairalanders, I pity you for not realizing NotoriousBabe dey take you do yeye since.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2015
You go dey worry sha!
AnointedG:
my own b say if any of doz options no work, I go wake up go kitchen for midnight, carry mortar and pestle begin pound very hard beginning from slow to fast and then fastest, as I dey pound, I go dey call their village juju or recite national anthem or any crazy thing... no b person go tell am to come to my rescue grin wink
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by Abayor7: 6:01am On Jun 27, 2015
peedeeasobie:
This is when two children marry themselves!

Adults will handle the issues and move on!

KPele ow Old man undecided you Don blind reach the extent say the OP attached "for fun"

*spits*

1 Like

Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by blacq2009(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2015
Kinglekan!
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by chocolateme(f): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
Op you have finally confirmed to me dat small boys have TOOKED over nairaland.
@ bolded; hmm! Nobody is safe anymore (communication breakdown)
Re: Funny Ways Couples Settle Their Quarrels by crackhouse(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2015
notoriousbabe:
lol @ tooked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.