Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

My Love Story That Never Happen - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Love Story That Never Happen (1251 Views)

Bank Robbery Story That Broke The Internet / Mmm Love Story... See Pics!!! / My Love For You Is Ebalasting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Story That Never Happen by Edwardhead(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2015
MY LOVE STORY THAT...
I met this pretty lady some few years back, she approached me and initiated a chat with me. She was driving an SUV that day. We finally exchanged contacts.
She works as a senior staff in Chevron. She also own a couple of properties in Lagos and Johannesburg. We became very close. As a poor guy, I was very loyal but she wanted me to be the man in the relationship.
Each time we meet her friends, she will be like, "Baby please buy me this... buy me that...". It is her money but she paints a picture that I am the one spending on her. She buys clothes that I never would have looked at because of the outrageous amount it would cost and says I bought it for her as a gift.
She rented a 2 bedroom flat for me and each time she comes around, she washes my clothes and cooks for me. She suggested that I become independent, that I should quit my N15,000 salary job and start my own business. She budgeted N15million for my business.
I started asking myself what's going on? She hasn't even met my parents. I haven't even proposed to her. I went ahead and resigned. We started preparing for my first business trip, buying of Visa and all that. She finally transferred the money to my account.
That afternoon, I came to the bank to transfer the money to my domiciliary account, I waited for a long time. Just when it was about to be transferred, my phone rang and it was a friend I owe N400 who woke me up from the dream...
... NEVER HAPPEN!

1 Like

Re: My Love Story That Never Happen by boladegreat(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
cheesy go nd sleep again
Re: My Love Story That Never Happen by willbob(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
big ups to edwardhead...........
watch out for his website. it is going to feature funny pics..weird pics and jokes anything funny.......
Re: My Love Story That Never Happen by Edwardhead(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
willbob:
big ups to edwardhead...........
watch out for his website. it is going to feature funny pics..weird pics and jokes anything funny.......
my thumb up for yo

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ways Of Thanking God For Being Good. / OK / Breaking News;(PHOTO)The Most Dangrous Snake Discorvered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.