Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 (7959 Views)

Make FREE Calls And Video Calls With IMO App / Please Help My Techno H7 Is Showing Unfortunately The Process Com.android / Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Atigba: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2015
For almost a week now my techno h7 android phone has been malfunctioning

I can't pick calls but I can only call out,at first I reset my phone to factory settings the phone was normal for 2 days.

Just yesterday I start experiencing the problem again I did the normal factory resetting this time around not working

I need some advice

Thanks

Below is picture of what the phone tells me when i try to pick calls

Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2015
Reset the phone to factory settings
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Atigba: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
Reset the phone to factory settings
I did that few days ago the phone worked normal for 2 days .

yesterday I start experiencing d same problem
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Atigba:

I did that few days ago the phone worked normal for 2 days .

yesterday I start experiencing d same problem
tecno......... lipsrsealed

I pray u get a better solution
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by jksxxxx: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2015
I HV d solution watsapp me 09033365257
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by AlbertTennyson(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello,
I would like to suggest you to do a complete Factory Reset again and then update your phone especially Firmware same steps as software updates.
I think you should also scan your Memory Card as it may have some malwares or viruses which are coming to your phones.
Avoid unwanted and unauthorized application in your phones without verisign certificates and downloaded from unknown sources.
If problems continues get in touch with the official service center, You may also contact them through their official websites.
Beside this if you want any other solutions feel free to get in touch with forum.
Thank-You!
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Atigba: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Thanks for the advices
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by maxjax(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2015
seems to me that your touch is bad
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by mikemarshal: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2015
well same here too...mine was rooted... i reset it to factory setting... it still the same...so i downloaded am app called answer me... wen u open the app set it to...dat wen call enter.. u can shake it to pick up the call or.. wen u put it to ur ear it ll pick the call ur choice
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Atigba: 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
mikemarshal:
well same here too...mine was rooted... i reset it to factory setting... it still the same...so i downloaded am app called answer me... wen u open the app set it to...dat wen call enter.. u can shake it to pick up the call or.. wen u put it to ur ear it ll pick the call ur choice
With this application can u now receive calls

I will like to download it

Thanks for the info
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by kings11ng(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
get another person's h7 And do a backup... copy to your memory card and restore the backup. thank me later
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Bigdocemo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Atigba:

I can't pick calls but I can only call out,at first I reset my phone to factory settings the phone was normal for 2 days.

Just yesterday I start experiencing the problem again I did the normal factory resetting this time around not working

I need some advice

Thanks

Check your accessibility settings and off all the app features you've kept on
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by mutvy: 4:02am On Jan 24, 2016
Another thing is if the phone is rooted, go to firewall and disable it.
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by rapcy(m): 5:00am On Jan 24, 2016
you need to download the stock rom then flash it... its not hard. google stock rom for tecno h7
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by giftedben: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2016
You rooted ur Tecno with the wrong code and it have distroyed ur android operating system. if every part of ur screen is working well. Then flash ur phone with the stock rom
Re: Please Help...i Can No Longer Pick Calls With My Techno H7 by Bhordmars: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2016
Atigba:

I need some advice

Thanks

Download d Stock rom & Flash it. Its 600mb or so.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become MTN Cheap SME Data Reseller Today / How To Off Data In Gionee P5 Mini / KRACK Attack: 41% Of Android Devices Are Easy To Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.