Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others (43243 Views)

FG Revokes Concession Of Lagos Trade Fair Complex....vanguard / Wike Revokes C Of O Belonging To Hotel Used For APC Meetings In Rivers / Why Wike Withdrew Licences Of 16 Schools In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by IYANGBALI: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Lousymouth:
Woww.. including ABC? Let no one come here and wail about d FG witch hunting one particular tribe... We need to sanitize the system
trust dem,dey will soon come here and lament of being the target

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by paulibling(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2015
BDSMangela:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra ?

Come oo this word too strong for a female. Are you sure you be geh! If yes prove am to nairalanders. Identity inferiority. grin
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 26, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

What is this one talking about?!
Are you insane?!!!!!

I'm insane for your mother.
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
ABC? i thought they were doing good?
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Imanuelle:
What ? undecided

President Buhari,

There are more pressing issues, and this is as low as you can go?

It's funny that their licenses are being revoked by NIPOST which is the worst postal agency in the world with thieves as staff members.

This one, is a stupid move with sinister motives.

It's quite a shame, instead of NIPOST to fix themselves, they are attacking others.

I'll be very very stupid to send an important document through NIPOST, not even something as worthless as dog shìt.
can you see the REAL REASON BEHIND THE CLAMPDOWN.
check the office of the regulatory body it is part of nipost.
no problem na! whey it is 0.5 to 50.it does not mean that people will patronise nipost.with the kind of record it has.
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by oshiosense(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
See NIPOST too o!
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Mekky05(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
Just imagine, now I know this government is bound to fail.

Nothing gives me joy more than seeing APC government burns, I wish this government failure till 2019.

Now I can see answers to my prayers.

God bless Melbourne, I love this city
. Misguided nairalander,all that which Ɣ☺ΰ wrote depicts one thing "illiteracy". Ɣ☺ΰ want the government to fail forgetting it will also affect you directly or indirectly,and for your information GOD won't answer such DAFT prayer. Melbourne is in Australia,your Clueless GEJ that you Rep squandered 6yrs and still couldn't turn our dear Nigeria to your preferred Melbourne.. So who amongst GEJ and PMB is the "dullard"
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by datone: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
all those NIPOST staffs don vex say ABC don collect all their market finish. We still get NIPOST for this country sef ?. NIPOST wey you go ship package them go call you dey demand unnecessary engunje before them give you your letter wey your mama send you from village . sometimes sef na so letter go just dey lost anyhow. Gone are the days of NIPOST .
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Psyrus(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:

Nothing gives me joy more than seeing APC government burns, I wish this government failure till 2019.

You're as confused as the dude who sold you the dope! *hiss and walk out of thread*
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Gejpresident:

Thank God dat ur stewpidity iz way beyond redemption! angry

Iranu! grin

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by kenerylola: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
I think is a deliberate attempt to create market for NIPOST having been neglected for so many years ....just thinking
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
Daura President is busy banning courier while his people in the NE are being annihilated by Boko boys. Abeg, boko haram, I am beginning to like you guys. When will you people extend your services to Daura and kill brainless family members? Afterall army no dey road again.

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
kenerylola:
I think is a deliberate attempt to create market for NIPOST having been neglected for so many years ....just thinking

NIPOST is doing quite well, thank you.

(I use the post office frequently.)
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by olu4life(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
bushdoc9919:

NIPOST works very very well.

I don't know about you....but I use EMS speedpost....which is NIPOST'S courier service. Works better and faster than even DHL sometimes.(I once needed to send a package to Lagos in 24 hours...and DHL/UPS was telling me....we can send it in 72 hours. EMS sent it in 24 hours.).

NIPOST regular mail too works effectively.In 2002....they brought in the 72 hour guarantee....send a letter...and it gets to your destination in 72 hrs. And it worked.

Maybe you have not visited your local Post Office in years....so I advice you to do so today. You would be pleasantly surprised.
Its only the ignorant ones that wwill say its not functional. Nipost was such a life saver during my university days, got foodstuffs from Lagos within 24/48hrs intact, mails are sent on time. Was still there lastweek to clear my box. Very efficient and useful but only ignorant few think they are out of service

1 Like

Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Leez(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
BDSMangela:
anoda clown
really biafra shouldnt scare ppl ds much
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by prophetfire: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
BDSMangela:
are you sane at all or are you just a block head?
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lousymouth:
Woww.. including ABC? Let no one come here and wail about d FG witch hunting one particular tribe... We need to sanitize the system
lousymouth
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Lousymouth(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
lousymouth
Na true man yu dey call.... lolll... I hail thee
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by TeamSimple(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lemon12:
hope this is not an attack against the Igbo nation?

Buhari be Guided !!
Oga park well,why you dey shiver..didn't you read the part where it says some couriers were revoked last year? Which was under jonathans administration. This is FG tinzs and not Buhari.
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Lastdon02(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
BDSMangela:
Gspot, Gstring etc
wow.....
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2015
Lousymouth:
Na true man yu dey call.... lolll... I hail thee
lol!!the. Name dey Work well o
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by fairheven: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2015
BDSMangela:

. .and wen will you have sense?
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by fairheven: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

You Nigerians.....seeing tribe in everything!

Time we started doing the right thing. It is better that way.

And what is the right thing if I may ask ?
For NIPOST to be the sole regulator in a courier sector they also happen to be a competing brand ? Isn't that unethical an barbaric,something that can only happen in Nigeria?
Is like NAFDAC engaging in food an drug manufacturing an distribution an still be the umpire in same sector
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2015
fairheven:

And what is the right thing if I may ask ?
For NIPOST to be the sole regulator in a courier sector they also happen to be a competing brand ? Isn't that unethical an barbaric,something that can only happen in Nigeria?
Is like NAFDAC engaging in food an drug manufacturing an distribution an still be the umpire in same sector

That is where calling your senator or rep and asking for a change in the laws comes in.
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by fairheven: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That is where calling your senator or rep and asking for a change in the laws comes in.
U been defensive, how many have u called ? Are u not part of same system?
Abi everything is well on your side? Tell me the law they made that has impacted your life.
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by fairheven: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2015
bushdoc9919:

How many have u callied, ant we in same system?
Abi all is well for ya side. No point been defensive
Re: FG Revokes Licences Of ABC Transport Courier, Nine Others by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2015
fairheven:

How many have u callied, ant we in same system?
Abi all is well for ya side. No point been defensive

Who said democracy is easy work? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing / Akinsola Akinwunmi Killed In Abuja-Kaduna Train Bombing / FG Builds Helipad For Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.