Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) (6513 Views)

PLS Who Is Lalasticlala. I Need To See Him/her / Seun Lalasticlala I Got Ban By The Anti Spam Bot Wrongly / Who Is "LALASTICLALA"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by Battery1(m): 11:35am On Jun 26, 2015
I know Seun, the owner of nairaland, I also know some moderators of some sections such as:
afam4ever for politics
Ishilove for romance
OAM4J for religion
Bigfrancis21 for Culture
Fynestboi for celebritie
Etc

But Lalasticlala, I dnt knw where he moderates but he seems to be more popular even more than the Seun the owner of nairaland, so who is he?
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by sammer4life(m): 11:38am On Jun 26, 2015
Battery1:
I know Seun, the owner of nairaland, I also know some moderators of some sections such as:
afam4ever for politics
Ishilove for romance
OAM4J for religion
Bigfrancis21 for Culture
Fynestboi for celebritie
Etc

But Lalasticlala, I dnt knw where he moderates but he seems to be more popular even more than the Seun the owner of nairaland, so who is he?
lalasticlala is a computer program written into nairaland. It's main duty is to push rubbish to Frontpage. Lol.....

22 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by Battery1(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2015
sammer4life:
lalasticlala is a computer program written into nairaland. It's main duty is to push rubbish to Frontpage. Lol.....

In dat case, let him push this post to front page asap!
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by Teeboy15(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2015
lalasticlala is nairaland's Bukola Saraki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by sammer4life(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Battery1:

In dat case, let him push this post to front page asap!
I said 'it' and not 'him'
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by skondo09(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
lalastica is d jagaban of NL

1 Like

Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lalaticlala.. You should do us the favour of telling this guy who you are.... Coz a lot of people is really interested..
Datas121 bustageek peddyoosa1 roqrules04 hayweezee omack henry500 Djmart sattors and food good.
You guys should please vote Jarizod tomorrow in the ongoing Mr. Nairaland 2015. Your contribution is aprreciated. Thanks
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by Battery1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
sammer4life:
I said 'it' and not 'him'
Okies...Lalasticlala, where u dey?
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by preizton(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
I think it (lalasticlala) is a robot, that pushes anything to the frontpage, with another robot INTROVERT commenting immediately.

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by piicity(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lalasticla is the man that only moves his own topics to Nairaland FP even with 0comments and he is also the unbannable banner

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
ok let me pretend you are new and pretend to help

Lalasticlala was a very very active nairalander back then. He majored in making celebrity posts, he was so good at it that a popular magazine published his work verbatim without giving him credit

He was so passionate at what he does that every member loved him -including seun. Even being an ordinary member there's 99% assurance his post will get to front page then

so there came a time NL needed an administrator or super mod who's to be paid to source for news and push relevant posts to fp seun employed him and you can agree he's doing fantastic job I hear his pay is 40k tho tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by finalboss(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
thread closed
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by ucnwafor(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
Really thread closed
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by herboshedhe(f): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Your thread will soon be closed grin
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by glowshine(f): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
i really wanna know who lalasticlala is.... Dear Lalasticlala, please show thy face.... or else i shall buy u a cucumber///// grin
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by realsammie(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mr. lalasticlala, we want to meet you o. This one that you are more popular than the owner of the forum sef.
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by Maol(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2018
He is the Alpha and omega of NL
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by WetinConsignMe: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Battery1:
afam4ever for politics
Ishilove for romance
OAM4J for religion
Bigfrancis21 for Culture
Fynestboi for celebritie
Etc

The lalasticlala just had a baby. Did u ever find out?
Re: Please Who Is Lalasticlala?? (I Need Answers) by PapiFlin(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
WetinConsignMe:

The lalasticlala just had a baby. Did u ever find out?

you're speaking from the future bro

(1) (Reply)

No Environmental Sanitation Tomorrow, 26th May / If Someone's Underwear Was Showing, Would You Tell Him/her? / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In The World. Where Do Hausa, Yoruba And Igbo Rank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.