Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 PM

BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. (751 Views)

Soul-winning: A Mark Of Life / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! / BVN & The *666 Mark* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. by teepsee(f): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2015
Nothing we won't see in this country

How did they relate? That's how they said in ATM card.

Re: BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. by Abugab(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2015
BVN mark of the beast?
Soon they will tell us eating is evil
Working for multinationals is working for Lucifer
So they once said makosa was from pit of hell but most times I hear makosa beats now they are on gospel music.
Is religion truly becoming an opium to us?
Re: BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. by teepsee(f): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2015
Abugab:
BVN mark of the beast?
Soon they will tell us eating is evil
Working for multinationals is working for Lucifer
So they once said makosa was from pit of hell but most times I hear makosa beats now they are on gospel music.
Is religion truly becoming an opium to us?
ma brother, e tire me pass u oo. All this religion of a thing, yet we one of the most corrupt people you will see
Re: BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. by angieberry(f): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah I've heard this. Something about the new world order and the anti Christ. It could be true, you know...
Re: BVN Is Mark Of The Beast? Lol. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
All of u should follow the leading of the Holy Spirit an read ur bible and be guided by the Spirit of Truth for He will reveall all things to u. Lest u be deceived

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos / Any Muslim In The House? / Is This Frobel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.