Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78725 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
godoluwa:
I prefer elewedu to onila. btw, tell me why & how u lost ur virginity

I don't discuss my sexual purity on social network... undecided, it's my choice and conviction to be or not be a virgin...gorrit grin

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
godoluwa:
look here young gurl, dnt insult me. guys r nt d same. based on ur experience, guys r d same coz it seems all d guys u've date handled u lyk a mad dog whenever dem dey service ya engine

And d way u talk says u re Virgin??....get lost dude....ur words re very insolent

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Lol,your Friend has been Magarized by honorable you.

Me no sabi ur engkish brother cry
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by tuffgongjo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Me no sabi ur engkish brother cry
How you go sabi?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by godoluwa(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

And d way u talk says u re Virgin??....get lost dude....ur words re very insolent
what?!
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by godoluwa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

I don't discuss my sexual purity on social network... undecided, it's my choice and conviction to be or not be a virgin...gorrit grin
issokay. lol
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by godoluwa(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

e be lyk sey u dey vex. luk, I dnt care
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuffgongjo:
How you go sabi?

Believe it or not....its all abt understanding, respect and LOVE if u love a gal truly, u ll respect her decisions most esp wen dat decision means a lot to her, d way we over hype sex dis days is alarming.....forget it! U cn only hav sex for @ most 15mins, even dat 15mins sef ehn.....and u cn go like 4 rounds and dat 4 rounds d guy ehn....so wat's the point??....y ll u rather destroy a long love affection for a 15mins controllable pleasure....its not worth it dude....waiting is worth the time brother...believe me...waiting is worth it wink, @ least if not for anything bt for our religious faith either Muslim/christian smiley

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
godoluwa:
e be lyk sey u dey vex.

Before nko...the play don turn to abuse nah
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by tuffgongjo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Believe it or not....its all abt understanding, respect and LOVE if u love a gal truly, u ll respect her decisions most esp wen dat decision means a lot to her, d way we over hype sex dis days is alarming.....forget it! U cn only hav sex for @ most 15mins, even dat 15mins sef ehn.....and u cn go like 4 rounds and dat 4 rounds d guy ehn....so wat's the point??....y ll u rather destroy a long love affection for a 15mins controllable pleasure....its not worth it dude....waiting is worth the time brother...believe me...waiting is worth it wink, @ least if not for anything bt for our religious faith either Muslim/christian smiley
Abeg no play that Religious card,I will only agree if she doesn't start demanding for things like a spoiled brat.

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by godoluwa(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Before nko...the play don turn to abuse nah
hmmm. tell me d truth, u dey vex abi?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuffgongjo:
Abeg no play that Religious card,I will only agree if she doesn't start demanding for things like a spoiled brat.

Okkk...dude....Wateva works for u smiley...am outta here
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by tuffgongjo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Ciao,nice chatting with you.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by godoluwa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

abeg, 4get about d religion sentiment. 98% of those hijab gals/S.U gals r professional in bed
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by godoluwa(m): 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

kikikikiki...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Mcbussy(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
goodmorning40:
She's right, pay and enjoy

Taaar! ... Pay and enjoy wetin? angry

Mehn, I don't buy non tested. I must test what I wanna pay for. Abi nah black market? grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by a9nyc2020(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Do you buy a car without testing it grin...just kiddn' anyway
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's her body she calls the shots.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ayi N'yensogbu
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
andromida:
Okay

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:

because she's lamba-ing another goon...

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by nobul(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oti BA ile ishee jee ni yen Ooooo I.
It mins d engine as bin born to 03or 04
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:
cheesy cheesy cheesy...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh....no wedding no sex...virgin or no virgin gorrit??

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by nobul(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oti BA ile ishee jee ni yen Ooooo I.
It mins.her engine as bin born to 03or 04
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Cyriloha(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
400billionman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.
two things are involved bro
1, is either she Don dig and the well is now too open she need some time so as to regain herself back a Lil bit
OR
2, GUY MAN LIKE ME IS SOMEWHERE DE ARRANGE THE STUFF SO THE MAIN MAN WEE WAN BUY A AM
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by iPopAlomo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
whizqueen:
Is anything wrong with making a decision to abstain from sex till marriage? angry

but she's not a virgin...
shuu...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Okeikpu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
No be everyman gals dey giv dat kind useless conditions..... Not pple like me

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Greycious(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
there is nothing wrong wit it until it comes out from the mouth of a non virgin lady

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:

EVERYTHING!

Right below this thread is another that a husband get knocks when he sleeps with his wife. If he had been sleeping with her ,he wld have been receiving the knocks and it will he left to him whether to wife her or not.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by iPopAlomo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
andromida:

it is my money... I call the barman...

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
She's talking from experience bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.