Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (78723 Views)

26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by HARDDON: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
What's wrong with no sex until marriage?

Waz wrong with waiting till after marriage b4 d hair is made, nails fixed, shopping spree , airtime, in short b4 u ever make any monitary demand?

I'm by no means advocating nada, just tot it loose , one party ghehin conned

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by mubarak001(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Soroniyen? Is spoilt brat anthem to make her get it outside and starve you inside...accept it, win her luv, gif her all the finest tins of lyf if possible, then, honorably inform her you are moving on without her...she wud ask y nah! just insist, only she go beg you to...u know d rest.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Natasha247(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

And d way u talk says u re Virgin??....get lost dude....ur words re very insolent
missKiffy:

It's ridiculous that you guys think because she is not a virgin she shouldn't say no to sex before marriage.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Youngpo413: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
MsBliss:
Whatever excuse she gave to you for not wanting to have sex again until her wedding ,is her choice ,her decision and you should respect that .

There's never a good reason to commit fornication and no matter how we all try to paint it,fornication remains a sin and sex shouldn't be indulged in until marriage.

She learnt from her mistake and is willing to make amends. You shouldn't force ,blackmail or coarse her into doing what she don't want to do.

The most annoying thing is that when these same type of guys want to get married , they start searching everywhere for virgins. The untouched ones after succeeding in ruining the lives of other ladies .
ladies are the ones ruining their lives with their greedy nature,also they should learn to close their legs.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Natasha247(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
ipledge4:
Seems like all nairaland babes are in no sex relationship undecided
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by donnn: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guyz be WISE, For a non-virgin to say that..... So many things are involved.... TRY TO UNLOCK AND DECIPHER THOSE THINGS.. instead of consenting without second thought.

3 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by damiloladuke: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
never..... I will just dash out

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TONIGHT
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Greycious(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Acidosis:
Girls should stop deceiving themselves

If you're a non-virgin and you don't want s e x, why date a guy?

If you don't want s e x, wait till a man comes to approach you for marriage. No bf/gf things.

A million likes

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
that one na tertiary secondary virginity grin grin grin grin

Free Forex Signal
www.aheadmarket.com
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
axiliborha:
what if I don't want to have sex nko?
better if you are a virgin,if not you are wasting your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by bigerboy200: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Feranchek:
Guys ehn.... una too dey rush!! Calm down! She's not a virgin means she has tasted the forbidden fruit. She probably said that to know if you're after her body of her being. Love her for who she is and be the best boyfriend you can be. I'm pretty sure her emotions will give in and she'll let you have a 'Bite' grin

I see sex as an icing on the cake (the relationship). So which would you prefer to eat (more), the cake or the icing?

oga me prefer icing pass the main cake.so...
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by stella265(f): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Shoroniyen ? Nl like sex like our senators Shoroniyen ? Nl like sex like our senators grin grin grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by iPopAlomo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Tell dat to the breeze...u ren't talking to me...okkk?? undecided, my boyfriend no dey see my pants and he spend... tongue cheesy

you def know he's an Okobo...

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by seedorfg(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
no p4uking no wedding grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Natasha247(m): 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Boring....

Break up If u can't keep up with dat
ipledge4:
Are u also in a no sex relationship
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by scribble: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
missKiffy:

It's ridiculous that you guys think because she is not a virgin she shouldn't say no to sex before marriage.

When she says no and the man finds side chick outside
And she follows him into the marriage, you guys will be opening thread asking us jamb question

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by missKiffy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
scribble:

When she says no and the man finds side chick outside
And she follows him into the marriage, you guys will be opening thread asking us jamb question
K
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by adonbilivit: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:
what if she lost her virginity through molestation ....and now decided not to do until after wedding... undecided undecided.....I hate the way men thinks a times angry
she should make it known now that they are not yet married coz if he finds out after d wedding na dumping thingz
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by goodmorning40: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mcbussy:

Taaar! ... Pay and enjoy wetin? angry

Mehn, I don't buy non tested. I must test what I wanna pay for. Abi nah black market? grin
embarassed repent
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by stanisbaratheon: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
who have seen a million ways to die in the west?? that sums up the whole story grin
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by CarterIkonAllah(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
in one sentence,this is just like paying NEPA without any light.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by sandrannna(f): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Why are guys crazy about sex?
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Am I mad to marry a Nigerian girl who is not a virgin after spending more than 15 years in Isreal.

2 Likes

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Tcrown01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Like seriously devil has taken over the youth

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Lolzzzzzz...u better believe
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzzzz...u better believe
Issokay... I am a patient man.
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Issokay... I am a patient man.

Good for u wink
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Bre(f): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
missKiffy:

And these are the same gbastards that will turn around tomorrow and label an innocent woman ashawo with no walls angry
Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
400billionman:
Guys will you agree with this ?

She says she is afraid if you taste it now, you will run away.

ANY WOMEN WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN AN SAID NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE SHOULD BE HANG UPSIDE DOWN ON A NEPA POLE angry

GUY RUN AWAY NOW SHE GO CHASE YOU COME BACK

1 Like

Re: When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". by kalufelix(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
#only a fish brain gives such conditions ...virgin or no virgin..As a matter of fact ma advice to guys is to run as fast as their legs can carry them from such love scam

if only some ladies can realize the amount of power and influence they have and stop reasoning like fishes

Nuff said#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.