Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,462 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30042 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2015
mirexxx:
lol yes i can cheesy

Fuglylina. Ugly, bleaching fat pig. Why did you take your picture down?grin

Everyone is opining that you are a bleaching vulture, right?grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Fuglylina. Ugly, bleaching fat pig. Why did you take your picture down?grin

Everyone is opining that you are a bleaching vulture, right?grin
I took it down since b4 today. I just uploaded another now cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2015
mirexxx:
I took it down since b4 today. I just uploaded another now cheesy

...And her face assumes another colour.grin

Pray tell, why is your face always coated with emulsion-paint, DRAGQUEEN?grin

Trying so hard to mask your insecurities and abysmally low self-esteem by hiding behind a coloured mask?grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

...And her face assumes another colour.grin

Pray tell, why is your face always coated with emulsion-paint, DRAGQUEEN?grin

Trying so hard to mask your insecurities and abysmally low self-esteem by hiding behind a coloured mask?grin
lol dont kill yaself with hate oo grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2015
mirexxx:
lol dont kill yaself with hate oo grin

Avoiding the question, Fuglylina?grin

Why is there always thick paint on your face?wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Avoiding the question, Fuglylina?grin

Why is there always thick paint on your face?wink
why won't there be? never heard of the word make up b4?? do you live in this world at all? grin its something you can't change so live with it. ladies love makeup. it flatters our facial features cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
mirexxx:
why won't there be? never heard of the word make up b4?? do you live in this world at all? grin its something you can't change so live with it. ladies love makeup. it flatters our facial features cheesy

It's an escape route for fugly women. Even with the excess make-up you are still fugly.

Gosh! I pity your offsprings. They'd look worse 'cause if you are lucky an equally FUGLY man might mate with you.grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's an escape route for fugly women. Even with the excess make-up you are still fugly.

Gosh! I pity your offsprings. They'd look worse 'cause if you are lucky an equally man might mate with you.grin
you know I'm really pretty. admit it and stop being a jerk cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
mirexxx:
you know I'm really pretty. admit it and stop being a jerk cheesy

You need validation?grin

You are fugly, fat with a bleaching burnt face. Ask the last guy why he turned you down.smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
stop fooling yourself, there is no phrase as sterile waves, go through your idiotic post, see the context u used it, u didn't make any sense, not like you've ever made any sense anyway undecided
Btw u are too dumb to impress me undecided
coming from a mere naija street urchin with a various tendency for stupidityy? I totally understand. impress who? a phlegm wad you. well lil bitcch some people don't get online to impress anyone. you can have the last post about this since your world revolves around it.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
coming from a mere naija street urchin with a various tendency for stupidityy? I totally understand. impress who? a phlegm wad you. well lil bitcch some people don't get online to impress anyone. you can have the last post about this since your world revolves around it.
it took u over 48 hrs to come up with this?

grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Low self esteemed girls.

SMH! sad

you can type that again but at least its one hilarious thread.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
It's d foundation she used dat makes her face looks brighter and lighter.Anyway i am out cheesy
go where? y u de run go?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
go where? y u de run go?
Hey u!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

'Uglylina' removed her DP.grin
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah that's what they do cos they just can't handle the truth, most of them have removed their pictures cos they got low self-esteem that's being fueled by their supposed "beauty". crude dummies with ok or ugly faces yet the acclaim themselves beautiful, an insult to the English dictionary.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hey u!! cheesy cheesy
Happy Sunday BTW, how's the day treating you? how you and your bobo de?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
Happy Sunday BTW, how's the day treating you? how you and your bobo de?
same to u dear and my day is going fine,urs?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
cheesy chaii r u for real?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy chaii r u for real?
my answer to you doesn't matter my dear.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
icedbeatz:
my answer to you doesn't matter my dear.
oh ok undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
maryam6:
Wow! Ireneony, u r realy beautiful with ur pointed nose.

Well, mine is not as pointed as urs, bt i luv it dat way.
Hey!!! Just noticed something...you and I joined nairaland the same day-14/10/14. Wow!!! It's really cool! I'm kind of excited...so, you are my "nairaland anniversary mate", and you are the 1st person that I've seen here that joined nairaland the same day as I did . Lol. Cheers lady!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by maryam6(f): 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
Hey!!! Just noticed something...you and I joined nairaland the same day-14/10/14. Wow!!! It's really cool! I'm kind of excited...so, you are my "nairaland anniversary mate", and you are the 1st person that I've seen here that joined nairaland the same day as I did . Lol. Cheers lady!
cheesy wow! Am exicited too. Hw r u doing 2day, nd nyc meeting u!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
maryam6:
cheesy wow! Am exicited too. Hw r u doing 2day, nd nyc meeting u!
I'm cool, I hope you are too. And it's nice meeting you too!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by anigbajumo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, who told you have a pointed nose? Even if you do, what makes you feel you are more beautiful than other ladies whose noses aren't all that pointed?

Secondly , your assertion that an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful than a lady with a wider nose is erroneous.

I have seen ladies that have pointed noses but they are very ugly. Same way I have seen ladies that have wider noses but are beautiful.

Let me use Nollywood and the Nigeria entertainment scene as an example.

Tonto Dikeh
Nadia Buari
Angela Okorie
Chika ike
Mercy Aigbe
Monalisa Chinda
Uche Ogbodo
Ini Edo
Kemi Adetiba

All these ladies I mentioned don't have pointed noses, yet the are still beautiful. They even look more beautiful than an Adora Oleh or a Fade Ogunru who both have pointed noses.

By the way, it's obvious you created this thread just to seek for attention.
Good luck with that.

Can u compare anyone of dem with juliet Ibrahim?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by anigbajumo(m): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
maryam6:
Na wao! ireneony, wetin u do all those babes wey dey para lyk dis?

Oyamilenu ooooooooo
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by gamaliel121(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Eberex:
Topic ought to be : POINTED NOSE V FLAT NOSE

I tell you..
Bros me I no dey even notice girl nose ooo...even hair sef...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Ugik(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, who told you have a pointed nose? Even if you do, what makes you feel you are more beautiful than other ladies whose noses aren't all that pointed?

Secondly , your assertion that an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful than a lady with a wider nose is erroneous.

I have seen ladies that have pointed noses but they are very ugly. Same way I have seen ladies that have wider noses but are beautiful.

Let me use Nollywood and the Nigeria entertainment scene as an example.

Tonto Dikeh
Nadia Buari
Angela Okorie
Chika ike
Mercy Aigbe
Monalisa Chinda
Uche Ogbodo
Ini Edo
Kemi Adetiba

All these ladies I mentioned don't have pointed noses, yet the are still beautiful. They even look more beautiful than an Adora Oleh or a Fade Ogunru who both have pointed noses.

By the way, it's obvious you created this thread just to seek for attention.
Good luck with that.
dear,relax,its just her own opinion and its a social media,so she wants to express herself,u gals shouldnt quarell with eachother nah,
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
ZianaJordana:
Beauty should be determined by facial symmetry, how your features go together, facial proportions, etc. Not on how close you are to white/European.
People like you should have alot of children and spread your intelligence/genes
People like OP on the other hand should not be allowed to breed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.