Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30228 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
maryam6:
comon, dats too harsh.
undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by sandrannna(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, who told you have a pointed nose? Even if you do, what makes you feel you are more beautiful than other ladies whose noses aren't all that pointed

Secondly , your assertion that an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful than a lady with a wider nose is erroneous.

I have seen ladies that have pointed noses but they are very ugly. Same way I have seen ladies what have wider noses but are beautiful.

Let me use Nollywood and the Nigeria entertainment scene as an example.

Tonto Dikeh
Nadia Buari
Angela Okorie
Chika ike
Mercy Aigbe
Monalisa Chinda
Uche Ogbodo
Ini Edo
Kemi Adetiba

All these ladies I mentioned don't have pointed noses, yet the are still beautiful. They even look more beautiful than an Adora Oleh or a Fade Ogunru who both have pointed noses.

By the way, it's obvious you created this thread just to seek for attention.
Good luck with that.

Pardon her, she didn't do summary in school.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
jealous i guess grin
babe dont mind her, judging from both of your pix, you more beautiful than her.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by ireneony(f): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
kolade354 I see ucheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

babe dont mind her, judging from both of your pix, you more beautiful than her.
Two Orijin for you
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Two Orijin for you
thanchu!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by sandrannna(f): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Moderators, come and close this thread.

The most violent lady on nairaland Started a controversy. The controversy will soon go haywire, B4 it does, moderators, close the thread.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

so you want me upload pix here, nope i wont cos am not an attention seeker,you have seen alot of me right?

you if i catch you...shebi you go come that side!

you never chi chum chin.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

The most violent lady on nairaland Started a controversy. The controversy will soon go haywire, B4 it does, moderators, close the thread.
Are you okay?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

hehehehehehehehehe..
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
sandrannna:

You are even more pointed-nosed than the OP. are you sure you still want the thread closed?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

you never chi chum chin.
yes! i dont want to chi chum chin.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
I just dey look una......where's my popcorn sef.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by seanmozilla: 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
Funny thread!
Miss Irene, your nose is pointed and you're pretty but I bet you ain't prettier than me with my flat nose wink
Let us see nw grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by chudidonas(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Some of you girls claim you don't like attention seeking, yet you can't avoid an attention seeking thread. Irene has a pointed nose. Deal with that and stop hating.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Whizzcute(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just here to read comments

Especially that of Misssclassy's

*I Love People Who Gives No Bleep *

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
like it or not that's my pointed nose cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Whizzcute(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
Just here to read comments

Especially that of Misssclassy's

*I Love People Who Gives No Fvck *
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
heeyyyyyyy!! waoooo, you guys rock, i love this bae.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
yes! i dont want to chi chum chin.
But wait oo.shebi I get pointed nose ni?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
Am confuse oo.

home bio mk we see for corner.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

heeyyyyyyy!! waoooo, you guys rock, i love this bae.
thanks. that's ipledge na sad my nL boyfriend smiley cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

But wait oo.shebi I get pointed nose ni?
who dash you, you gat a goat's nose..grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
i know dear & your guys are good to go.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:

now I Knw so proud of her Nairaland boifrnd
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
jealous i guess grin
lol u didn't even take it serious,unlike some malnutrition looking guy,who carry the matter for his head as if his life depend on ur nose undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
who dash you, you gat a goat's nose..grin grin grin
mumu
you mumu oo.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by mirexxx(f): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
i know dear & your guys are good to go.
cheesy thanks cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
stop hating on us pointed nosegrin
truly u are pretty, BTW can we do something, 2 of us
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

Am confuse oo.

home bio mk we see for corner.
which corner? bia comot for der jor, amebo, upload you & your babe pix na, lets see if she gat pointed nose or goat nose like yours..grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sexual Romp With Titi, My Office Colleague / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Do you Believe In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.