Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? (5438 Views)

BVN: Bank Customers Abandon Banks, To Wait Till October 29 For Another Rush / BVN: Bank Rents Chairs For Customers As They Attend To Them Outside(pics) / Bank Verification Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by jiggaz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nawa for Nigerian oo. Dis is what i saw on Twitter. Me i no believe oo.... Mark of the beast kwa?? Nairalanders, una believe?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by brightnelly(f): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's rubbishh undecided undecided
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by carinmom(f): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
undecided
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by chijoy7(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
i think all this happening is just getting the world ready for anti-christ to take place because the bible said tha they did stayed in one corner and control the whole world

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by chijoy7(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
i think all this happening is just getting the world ready for anti-christ to take place because the bible said tha they did stay in one corner and control the whole world
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
" You would not be able to make any transactions or sell without the mark.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by nicerichard05: 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
THIS ONE DON CRAZE NA. LOL
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by ministerblessed: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
I have actually been waiting for someone to say something like dis......

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
I have my BVN and incidentally I also have the mark of Jesus Christ on my face hence the mark of the beast is permanently deactivated.

Why are people afraid of the mark of the beast?

Do you know that the saints will be gone three years and a half before the introduction of this mark?

Why will you wait to save yourself with your own blood when the blood of Jesus Christ was freely given and is still efficacious to deliver, save and change the "worst(est)" of a sinner?

There is nothing to fear about the mark of the beast. It is inevitable for everyone who despises the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on Calvary.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by dridowu: 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mark of beast ko Mark of devil ni people and there mumu
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by otr1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
I have my BVN and incidentally I also have the mark of Jesus Christ on my face hence the mark of the beast is permanently deactivated.

Do you know that the saints will be gone three years and a half before the introduction of this mark?

Why will you wait to save yourself with your own blood when the blood of Jesus Christ was freely given and is still efficacious to deliver, save and change the "worst(est)" of a sinner?

There is nothing to fear about the mark of the beast. It is inevitable for everyone who despises the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on Calvary.
No sir, you're not going anywhere until the mark of the beast has taken effect.
So don't be disappointed when certain people are being persecuted even killed for not obeying a certain secular law that would soon be enforced in the whole world.
The whole cashless issue is just a means to enforce the law(mark).
Thank me later.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Koolmexxi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
It's funny how these so-called religious ones keep exhibiting their paranoia and clear ignorance of the scriptures. If they actually knew the scriptures then they'll have known the rapture would occur first before the mark.. Mtcheeew..
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
otr1:

No sir, you're not going anywhere until the mark of the beast has taken effect.
So don't be disappointed when certain people are being persecuted even killed for not obeying a certain secular law that would soon be enforced in the whole world.
The whole cashless issue is just a means to enforce the law(mark).
Thank me later.

Go and read your bible very well especially I Thess 5

There will be nothing like the "son of perdition" until the saints have been raptured

As far as the Holy Spirit remains on planet earth in control of the invisible Church (saints saved by the blood of Jesus Church irrespective of denomination), there will be nothing like mark of the beast.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by otr1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Go and read your bible very well especially I Thess 5

There will be nothing like the "son of perdition" until the saints have been raptured

As far as the Holy Spirit remains on planet earth in control of the invisible Church (saints saved by the blood of Jesus Church irrespective of denomination), there will be nothing like mark of the beast.
Go and read Matt 24:21 downward. Tribulation first, then second coming.
Didn't Acts 14:22 tells you that you MUST go through tribulation to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
Jesus said in John 16:33 that in this world, you'll go through tribulation...why do you think he'll rapture you away? The essence of tribulation is to test your faith...to separate the chaffs and in all honesty, most Christians won't have problem with the beast knigdom when the time comes, because they've positioned to obey him already.
Read Rev 7:14 downward. Only those who came out of great tribulation clean were seen in heaven. If there's anyone raptured before, then no mention of them in the Bible.
Disciples of Christ in all ages have gone through tribulation and even had to die, so I don't see why you think HE will take you away from it.
The beast system and the man of sin have always been with us for ages. They'll only be revealed in their true color and only those who obey the Law of God are will make it to heaven, no short cut.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
otr1:

Go and read Matt 24:21 downward. Tribulation first, then second coming.
Didn't Acts 14:22 tells you that you MUST go through tribulation to enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
Jesus said in John 16:33 that in this world, you'll go through tribulation...why do you think he'll rapture you away? The essence of tribulation is to test your faith...to separate the chaffs and in all honesty, most Christians won't have problem with the beast knigdom when the time comes, because they've positioned to obey him already.
Read Rev 7:14 downward. Only those who came out of great tribulation clean were seen in heaven. If there's anyone raptured before, then no mention of them in the Bible.
Disciples of Christ in all ages have gone through tribulation and even had to die, so I don't see why you think HE will take you away from it.
The beast system and the man of sin have always been with us for ages. They'll only be revealed in their true color and only those who obey the Law of God are will make it to heaven, no short cut.

There was no Church in gospel according to Matthew hence there wasn't any account of Rapture.

The account in Matthew deals with resurrection and judgment without the rapture and marriage supper of the lamb.

Check this forum www.raptureforums.com/AskABibleTeacher/rapturebeforemarkofthebeast.cfm

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on google Share on digg Share on misterwongShare on stumbleuponShare on redditShare on delicious Share on print More Sharing Services
translation services
Rapture before Mark of the Beast?
Rapture before Mark of the Beast?
By: Pastor Adrian

Question: I am seeing articles and videos on YouTube of people getting the new microchip in their hands/heads. I (I think others as well) believe this is the 'mark of the beast'. Does anyone know if the Rapture will take place before the government enforces the microchip insertion? I mean, how is it perceived in the bible on how this unfolds?

Answer: Mysti, the Bible is very clear on this topic: the Rapture takes place before the Mark of the Beast is introduced since the Rapture precedes the Great Tribulation. I will not take the time here to point to the validity of the Pre-Tribulation Rapture position. That is excellently explained in a number of articles on the Rapture Forums site. (I highly recommend Dr. Thomas Ice's Why I Believe The Bible Teaches Rapture Before Tribulation.) Therefore, since the Church is removed from earth prior to the start of the Great Tribulation, it is impossible that no Christian, no blood-bought member of Christ's Church, can ever take the Mark of the Beast.

Let's take a quick look at the timing of events. We can easily see that the Mark of the Beast does not occur until after the seventh of the Seven Trumpets has sounded. And that takes place in Revelation 11:

14 The second woe is past; behold, the third woe is coming quickly. 15 Then the seventh angel sounded (his trumpet); and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever." 16 And the twenty-four elders, who sit on their thrones before God, fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying, "We give You thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who were, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign. 18 "And the nations were enraged, and Your wrath came, and the time came for the dead to be judged, and the time to reward Your bond-servants the prophets and the saints and those who fear Your name, the small and the great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth." 19 And the temple of God which is in heaven was opened; and the ark of His covenant appeared in His temple, and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder and an earthquake and a great hailstorm. (Revelation 11:14-19)

But it is not until Revelation 13 that we read about the Mark of the Beast being forced on people:

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon. 12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. And he makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. 15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. (Revelation 13:11-18)

That this occurs during the final 3 and a half years of the Tribulation is shown by Revelation 13:5: "There was given to him a mouth speaking arrogant words and blasphemies, and authority to act for forty-two months was given to him." The context makes it clear that this 42 months (3-1/2 years) is the final half of the seven year Great Tribulation. Thus the Mark of the Beast-which, incidentally, I agree will undoubtedly done by government-mandated chip insertion-will not occur until half-way through the Great Tribulation ... at the very least three and a half years after the Church has been raptured. (Likely more since there is no evidence that the Great Tribulation will necessarily begin the moment the Church is Raptured.

I pray this puts your mind at ease.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

according to your theory above, when the saints have left for heaven, the sinners will be the ones left one earth facing persecution.

Do you think the devil will need any force to make them succumb to his will since they are alredy his slaves as sinners?

Who would be around to preach the truth to them? The devil will just have a field-day.

You false christians have been deceived by false prophets to think that you will be enjoying in heaven while the sinners suffer on earth, thinking that jesus blood has saved you all. You guys don't want to face any persecution like the apostles of old who all suffered, some even got killed by hanging, burning in hot oil etc. Jesus himself suffered and since he's the uthor and the finisher of a faith we are following, we must all go through similar challenges. So sad that christians of tody just want to enjoy their ipads in church and pay tithes thinking that's the only thing christian is to suffer.

Both sinners and the saved will be on earth to face the great tribulation.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Hitter(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
chijoy7:
i think all this happening is just getting the world ready for anti-christ to take place because the bible said tha they did stay in one corner and control the whole world
Which corner them dey? angry.. No do na; Your acct. Go shift grin
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by brainpower(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Some Nigerians and superstition eh. America and so other civilized country have had things like this for years now e.g. Social security number and yet the world is still here. Obama signed the controversial health bill that will make people put chips in their forehead or hand yet the world is still here.

Just cos CBN has brought a measure to reduce fraud in banking thereby protecting our money better we are shouting. What if Nigeria starts using social security number cos it was proposed some time back? Which means some people will give all their money to these scammers that call themselves pastors

1 Like

Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
juicee1:
according to your theory above, when the saints have left for heaven, the sinners will be the ones left one earth facing persecution.

Do you think the devil will need any force to make them succumb to his will since they are alredy his slaves as sinners?

Who would be around to preach the truth to them? The devil will just have a field-day.

You false christians have been deceived by false prophets to think that you will be enjoying in heaven while the sinners suffer on earth, thinking that jesus blood has saved you all. You guys don't want to face any persecution like the apostles of old who all suffered, some even got killed by hanging, burning in hot oil etc. Jesus himself suffered and since he's the uthor and the finisher of a faith we are following, we must all go through similar challenges. So sad that christians of tody just want to enjoy their ipads in church and pay tithes thinking that's the only thing christian is to suffer.

Both sinners and the saved will be on earth to face the great tribulation.

The bible told us that if the time is not shortened many elects/saints will compromise their faith hence missing the rapture.

These people who already know the gospel will resist the mark of the beast when the world will freely cheer and accept it hence they will be heavily tortured and tormented to accepted the mark and be doomed.

If they paraventure resist the mark of the beast, they will be saved by their own blood according to the scriptures.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by anytaij: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mark of the beast or not am even tired of all dis bank wahala anoda one will soon come up. Ve not gotten mine I will just go and withdraw everyth make I rest sef mtweeeeew.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by mikolo80: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

de fool yourself. can you serve both God and mammon
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Damfostopper(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
All those believing dis are lunatic n fools
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Oga una de confuse o. First una say na Obama be anti-christ in 2012 now una say e de com. Why religious people de irrational like this? There is no anti-christ anywhere. It isn't even possible. The earlier we accept revelation to be apoclypse the better for all of all.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by samseen02(m): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
9ja with mumu falacies
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by akoaki(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
Africa, i mean nigeria is in serious trouble with the torment that religion has brought unto it. See how nigerians reason about bvn which is just like a shortcut scheme adopted by government to solve a big problem in the financial sector. These pastors have really damaged the psyche of many nigerians with their wicked and retrogressive teachings and preachings. Who will redeem my people from self 'destruction' ?
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Lovelynature(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
End Time
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by olaopts: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
What an id*ot. Religion has turned some people into something else.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by jiggaz(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2015
cool
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2015
Why are Nigerians always interested in end times
Not as if they will go to heaven.
Re: PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast? by jiggaz(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:
Why are Nigerians always interested in end times
Not as if they will go to heaven.

(1) (Reply)

High-profile Govt Officials Run Away From Assets Verification, CCB Laments / Is This Really In South West? / Ihedioha Pledges To Invest N3.9b In Basic Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.