Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Versata Level 1 Support Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Versata Level 1 Support Job (28288 Views)

IT Support Job At FLID / IT Technical Support Job Opens At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC / Pls I Need An IT Support Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
stepo707:

abeg how do i get to level 2.....omo the questions hard oh especially those database questions and networking own

Lol. You must have knowledge in sql to answer that.
Level 2 is tough o like you might need 5 days to finish the application.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

is that one same amount? does it mean you have passed level 1, like you were successful?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

Which one come b level 2 now!!!! Tot d trial week was to follow

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Menuskiiiii(f): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

Which one b level 2 again nah!!! Tot the next stage was supposed to b the one week trial?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok you guys are getting it mixed up.

Versata had various openings

Level 1support agent which is 9 dollars per hour

And level 2 support agent which is 13 dollars per hour.

I applied for both.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Menuskiiiii:

Which one come b level 2 now!!!! Tot d trial week was to follow

Yeah you on track. No worries
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

I applied for both.

Sharp guy.you wan cop hire dollar.nothing do you.I pray this shit works out.But the US timing stuff is gonna be a problem
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
stepo707:

Sharp guy.you wan cop hire dollar.nothing do you.I pray this shit works out.But the US timing stuff is gonna be a problem

Hmm

Sleep is for the weak and poor

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bennyzino:

Hmm

Sleep is for the weak and poor
Hmmmmn.tis my titis friend.I dey feel your hustle.may God bless our ustle.like ow soon will tey get back to one after the assessments?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by dentrice: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
Is it real? Pls house make me undestand, so interested. I hope is not in form of survey oh
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2015
stepo707:

Hmmmmn.tis my titis friend.I dey feel your hustle.may God bless our ustle.like ow soon will tey get back to one after the assessments?

2 weeks
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2015
ctrlunlimited:

Hello Kingsley,

I had issue submitting my questionnaire as it took me back to the first page when I tried to submit.
secondly, those questionnaires with experience where too long how did you get pass that with the little time given.

Thanks in advance

It would take you back to the first page, if you are experiencing network problems. You just have to start all over again.

Well, you have to type very fast, These guys don't actually expect you to finish, it's part of the system.

If you say that questionnaire is too long, Bros try getting to the trial week day 3, and you will understand the meaning of Essay and Long speeches. Just that this time, it won't be timed.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
stepo707:

abeg how do i get to level 2.....omo the questions hard oh especially those database questions and networking own

Haha guys, take it easy na....

If you have good skills, I suggest you apply for L1 only.

After three months on the job, you can migrate to level two.

trust me, those questions will be child's play when you get to the trial week. Anyways they will support you throughout the process.

It's been very educative for me so far.

Successfully completed the first 3 days of trial week, with marathon readings and tests in-between

Whatever you do, try and follow their instructions, once you reach the trial support week.

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Haha guys, take it easy na....

If you have good skills, I suggest you apply for L1 only.

After three months on the job, you can migrate to level two.

trust me, those questions will be child's play when you get to the trial week. Anyways they will support you throughout the process.

It's been very educative for me so far.

Successfully completed the first 3 days of trial week, with marathon readings and tests in-between

Whatever you do, try and follow their instructions, once you reach the trial support week.
Wow bravo man.are they paying you for te trial week? Wat about the payment method?how are you coping with the work? As regards timing?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2015
dentrice:
Is it real? Pls house make me undestand, so interested. I hope is not in form of survey oh

Survey ke... You would be lucky to get through their trial week... These guys don't joke oh....

You really need to be up and doing, with excellent English language skills.

I have learnt so much, about customer service and using their ticketing system.

The real challenge is the timing sha.

Generally here's how it works.

You apply and submit your resume.
They send you a link for some assesments.
After you assesments, results, they consider you for the trial week.

At this point a recruiter will contact you, and ask you to schedule a skype interview.

Please note that your internet speed will be tested during the interview, so go to a good network area or change your service provider.

Please use Etisalat, or a 4G network... I don't trust MTN, Airtel is a no way.

Alternatively try and conduct your own speedtest on speedtest.net to know your speed limits.
You will need at least 2Mbps download and 0.9Mbs upload.

Of course your system must have a working webcam. Netbook are a no-no, they won't survive the program.
Complete all required documentation, including a VALID national ID

After your skype interview, you will be sent an offer letter, if you pass.(This one is not too difficult, just speak well, and listen clearly). with login details to their HR platform.

At this stage, you're just starting the journey.

After this, endeavour to constantly check your e-mail, and follow instructions. Please always follow instructions, or e-mail them when in doubt.

When you get your welcome email from Versata, then the real journey begins.

At this point, you will understand that's its not a SURVEY. This shit is about to get real... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Please don't make the mistake of using abbreviations in your email messages oh.. As a Level 1 you are required to speak and write very well in English language. Take a refresher course on email etiquete if you must....

1 Like

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Survey ke... You would be lucky to get through their trial week... These guys don't joke oh....

You really need to be up and doing, with excellent English language skills.

I have learnt so much, about customer service and using their ticketing system.

The real challenge is the timing sha.

Generally here's how it works.

You apply and submit your resume.
They send you a link for some assesments.
After you assesments, results, they consider you for the trial week.

At this point a recruiter will contact you, and ask you to schedule a skype interview.

Please note that your internet speed will be tested during the interview, so go to a good network area or change your service provider.

Please use Etisalat, or a 4G network... I don't trust MTN, Airtel is a no way.

Alternatively try and conduct your own speedtest on speedtest.net to know your speed limits.
You will need at least 2Mbps download and 0.9Mbs upload.

Of course your system must have a working webcam. Netbook are a no-no, they won't survive the program.
Complete all required documentation, including a VALID national ID

After your skype interview, you will be sent an offer letter, if you pass.(This one is not too difficult, just speak well, and listen clearly). with login details to their HR platform.

At this stage, you're just starting the journey.

After this, endeavour to constantly check your e-mail, and follow instructions. Please always follow instructions, or e-mail them when in doubt.

When you get your welcome email from Versata, then the real journey begins.

At this point, you will understand that's its not a SURVEY. This shit is about to get real... cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Please don't make the mistake of using abbreviations in your email messages oh.. As a Level 1 you are required to speak and write very well in English language. Take a refresher course on email etiquete if you must....

Thanks bro

How long did it take to get the results
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Bennyzino:

I applied for both.

Bros you strong oh.... That role nor be joke oh... Trust me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Bros you strong oh.... That role nor be joke oh... Trust me cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

The questions were crazy and bone breaking
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
stepo707:

Wow bravo man.are they paying you for te trial week? Wat about the payment method?how are you coping with the work? As regards timing?

This is the tricky part.

The trial week is divided into two. Total of 5 days.

If you pass the first three days, you get advanced to the team days.

For trial week part 1(3days) you get paid only if you are advanced to the Team days.

After the team days(2days) you get paid for team days, only if you advance to the actual contract offer.

So yes you get paid for work/training done in a particular stage only if you advance to the next stage.
You are paid weekly. You will know everything once you reach the trial stage.

Please note that during your trial week, you don't actually do any real work, just training. No one is going to give you access to their live system during those days.

Payment platform is payoneer. you will be adviced to set that up, once you receive your initial offer, and credentials.

personally I already had a payoneer account, my debit card was on it's way to Nigeria before I came accross this opportunity on Linkedin.

At least we all know Payoneer is legit.

I am in team days already, so I know the payment part is real.

Once you get to the trial stage, I can no longer ask or answer your questions on what to do.

You cannot solicit for answers from friends or colleagues... not even your wife.
Try and accomplish everything on your own... it's all part of the training.

So don't ask me questions when you get there oh... I won't answer you, because I'll know.

As per timing, It's gonna take real determination to scale through. but you will be given the option to write and explain your specific circumstance to them, so they can, adjust you to another time zone, that might be beneficial.

if you are currently unemployed.. and have above average IT skills, then this opportunity is definetely for you... Time just suddenly became your best ally...

2 Likes

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 09, 2015
Bennyzino:

grin grin grin

The questions were crazy and bone breaking

I see that offer, naim I pick race go where I get power reach oh.....

If you are really sound technically, checkout "Aurea" on Linkedin.

it's a sister company to Versata, I think I saw a "Customer Support Engineer" role on their Linked in page. Kind of similar to L2 for Versata but with bigger pay. USD 30k per annum.

I must learn programming oh.. those guys are the dudes making all the bucks in IT....
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by dentrice: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Pls house help, I have submited my application and I was sent a mail by crossover recruiting team that they are reviewing my application to contact me soon to provide instructions for the envaluation. Pls how long will it take and what does it mean?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

I see that offer, naim I pick race go where I get power reach oh.....

If you are really sound technically, checkout "Aurea" on Linkedin.

it's a sister company to Versata, I think I saw a "Customer Support Engineer" role on their Linked in page. Kind of similar to L2 for Versata but with bigger pay. USD 30k per annum.

I must learn programming oh.. those guys are the dudes making all the bucks in IT....

You on point bro
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
dentrice:
Pls house help, I have submited my application and I was sent a mail by crossover recruiting team that they are reviewing my application to contact me soon to provide instructions for the envaluation. Pls how long will it take and what does it mean?

3 days max
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ratigan(f): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
hi kingsleyinfo,
thanks for the info so far. I have a colleague at work that have received a regret mail from versata but unlike him i havent heard anything from them. I want to think that is a good sign. right? You earlier said it will take 3 days to 1 week for a feed back but weeks have gone by and no news . Is anybody with me?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
ratigan:
hi kingsleyinfo,
thanks for the info so far. I have a colleague at work that have received a regret mail from versata but unlike him i havent heard anything from them. I want to think that is a good sign. right? You earlier said it will take 3 days to 1 week for a feed back but weeks have gone by and no news . Is anybody with me?
When did you finish your test? Like how many weeks ave gone by since you finished your test
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
ratigan:
hi kingsleyinfo,

Have you written the assesment and test?
Have you done a skype interview?

Have you been contacted by a recruiter from crossover?

They can send a regret mail, any time during the process.

What stage did your colleague get to before he got the regret mail?
What stage are you now?

Their recruitment process is transparent though.

These questions will guide me in providing the answers you seek.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Have you written the assesment and test?
Have you done a skype interview?

Have you been contacted by a recruiter from crossover?

They can send a regret mail, any time during the process.

What stage did your colleague get to before he got the regret mail?
What stage are you now?

Their recruitment process is transparent though.

These questions will guide me in providing the answers you seek.

Bro you must ave finished wit your trial week now.how far?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
stepo707:

Bro you must ave finished wit your trial week now.how far?

Yeah am finished with trial week.

I am expecting a contract offer by next week.

I just have to keep my fingers crossed at this point.

Nothing good comes easy.

The technologies/softwares you get to work with are really something to look forward in such a job.

You can learn so much in very little time. Plus the opportunity to work with diverse cultures and very smart peeps.

By, God's grace i'll give you guys the good news soon....
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Nothing good comes easy.

The technologies/softwares you get to work with are really something to look forward in such a job.

You can learn so much in very little time. Plus the opportunity to work with diverse cultures and very smart peeps.

Congrats.
This takes me back to my question.

How long does it take to get a response after the assessments
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Congrats.
This takes me back to my question.

How long does it take to get a response after the assessments

I received my response in exactly 5 business days which happened to be 5 actual days. yours may be longer depending on the day you submitted. i.e if you submitted on a friday, you might want to exclude saturday and sunday from your calculation.

Either way, if you have not heared from them, then you're still in consideration.

Whatever happens, remember it's a job like others, so succesful or not, they will contact you.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Nothing good comes easy.

Amen bro.I know you will get the offerso that we that are your followers can be gingered too.Do you know if the contract is going to be for a year or less first?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
stepo707:

Amen bro.I know you will get the offerso that we that are your followers can be gingered too.Do you know if the contract is going to be for a year or less first?

Contract is not limited to time frame. As long as you keep meeting your performance metrics on the job, you remain a staff of Versata.

Some independent support staff have been working there for years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp / Thank GOD, I Made It / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.