Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Versata Level 1 Support Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Versata Level 1 Support Job (28289 Views)

IT Support Job At FLID / IT Technical Support Job Opens At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC / Pls I Need An IT Support Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

I received my response in exactly 5 business days which happened to be 5 actual days. yours may be longer depending on the day you submitted. i.e if you submitted on a friday, you might want to exclude saturday and sunday from your calculation.

Either way, if you have not heared from them, then you're still in consideration.

Whatever happens, remember it's a job like others, so succesful or not, they will contact you.

Thanks king you ve been helpful.

You should be Versata ambassador to nairaland grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Bro i got that Titis offer oooo, i come dey reason how i wan take do am now if versata own click....what do you think?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
stepo707:

Bro i got that Titis offer oooo, i come dey reason how i wan take do am now if versata own click....what do you think?

Did Titis call you for the training?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Did Titis call you for the training?

yea next week monday.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
I
stepo707:

yea next week monday.

COngrats o

Hold the one you have

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:
I

COngrats o

Hold the one you have
Thanks bro.but I am still waiting for versata
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bennyzino:

Well let me get in first, then I can become an ambassador... Until then, fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
stepo707:

Lol.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
stepo707:

You and this Versata matter sha...

Hahahahahah

Well personally, I am very interested in this offer, because of the career possibilities it holds for me.

Since Nigerian IT companies won't hire me, because of my Mechanical Degree background, and I don't have enough cash flow to attain all my certifications just yet, I hope this pans out. I can learn alot from their technologies.

They have exposed me to technologies that I only knew about in theory, and am all excited to learn alot about ERP systems.

The future of IT is in SaaS, and Versata is a big player in that industry. Even SAP has to pay them for Using their Patented code, without authorization.

This trial week was tasking, but I have really learnt alot. I will keep you guys updated on the outcome, and how the whole process goes.

We are all learning from this experience....
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Hahahahahah

Well personally, I am very interested in this offer, because of the career possibilities it holds for me.

Since Nigerian IT companies won't hire me, because of my Mechanical Degree background, and I don't have enough cash flow to attain all my certifications just yet, I hope this pans out. I can learn alot from their technologies.

They have exposed me to technologies that I only knew about in theory, and am all excited to learn alot about ERP systems.

The future of IT is in SaaS, and Versata is a big player in that industry. Even SAP has to pay them for Using their Patented code, without authorization.

This trial week was tasking, but I have really learnt alot. I will keep you guys updated on the outcome, and how the whole process goes.

Bro the feeling is mutual.

It will pan out good
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Hahahahahah

Free naija companies, hard currency is the shit.pls do keep us posted.fast and pray ooo
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by DCLXV1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hi Kingsley, have you heard anything? This recruitment process is long i must say! PLease can you help with their physical address, as i dont know which address to include in the cover letter. tho i found this ( 6011 West Courtyard Dr Austin, TX 78730 United States) Thanks
Kingsleyinfo:

Hahahahahah

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
DCLXV1:
Hi Kingsley, have you heard anything? This recruitment process is long i must say! PLease can you help with their physical address, as i dont know which address to include in the cover letter. tho i found this ( 6011 West Courtyard Dr Austin, TX 78730 United States) Thanks

You don't need the address in the cover letter, at least I know I didnt use it.

Just write a very Good cover letter and address it to Human resources or any other fancy title.

Secondly, you said the recruitment process is long, which stage have you gotten to?
If you're still writing cover letters, then you haven't even started yet na.

Most part is automated, except when you get to the part where a recruiter will contact you personally.

For now, submit your application, and follow the next steps. Secondly if you aren't hearing from them again, it might be that the opportunity is closed for now.

Here is their Linkedin page for more info on current openings.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/versata?trk=biz-companies-cyf
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ratigan(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Have you written the assesment and test?
Have you done a skype interview?

Have you been contacted by a recruiter from crossover?

They can send a regret mail, any time during the process.

What stage did your colleague get to before he got the regret mail?
What stage are you now?

Their recruitment process is transparent though.

These questions will guide me in providing the answers you seek.

Yes I have written the assessment and test. (The the one they give u 7days to do)
I have not done a Skype interview
I have not been contacted by anyone from crossover
I haven't even received a regeregret mail
My friend got the regregret maul a few weeks after he did his test.
I have only dont the test.... And that's it.
I checked my profile onlune and saw in process.
You said they get back to u in days so right now I dont know where I stand.
Help out if y can.
Thanks alot
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
ratigan:

Yes I have written the assessment and test. (The the one they give u 7days to do)
I have not done a Skype interview
I have not been contacted by anyone from crossover
I haven't even received a regeregret mail
My friend got the regregret maul a few weeks after he did his test.
I have only dont the test.... And that's it.
I checked my profile onlune and saw in process.
You said they get back to u in days so right now I dont know where I stand.
Help out if y can.
Thanks alot

Okay.

I understand your concern, but understand that it's a normal recruitment process.

I started the process since 15th June, so if you have done, the test and no regret mail yet, then it only means you are being considered.
untill you see a regret mail, simply continue what you are doing.

If they wish to proceed, the next mail you get will be congratulatory/invitation to a paid trial week, then you will be contacted by any of their Global talent recruiters.
After that, s/he will schedule a skype interview.

After the interview, you will get another mail with further instructions on your trial week.

From there on you will understand the process further, as I can no longer give any input whatsoever....

Mine took 5 business days from a Monday to a Friday.

So just relax.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ratigan(f): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Okay.

I understand your concern, but understand that it's a normal recruitment process.

I started the process since 15th June, so if you have done, the test and no regret mail yet, then it only means you are being considered.
untill you see a regret mail, simply continue what you are doing.

If they wish to proceed, the next mail you get will be congratulatory/invitation to a paid trial week, then you will be contacted by any of their Global talent recruiters.
After that, s/he will schedule a skype interview.

After the interview, you will get another mail with further instructions on your trial week.

From there on you will understand the process further, as I can no longer give any input whatsoever....

Mine took 5 business days from a Monday to a Friday.

So just relax.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
ratigan:

OK
Thanks a lot.
You have been of great help.
Is it advisable to send a mail? Not that I have an email address to speak of.

An email is a no-no, it is not advisable.

Besides, the email will just end on their applicant tracking platform (Jobvite)....

Just be patient.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by ratigan(f): 8:29am On Jul 14, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

An email is a no-no, it is not advisable.

Besides, the email will just end on their applicant tracking platform (Jobvite)....

Just be patient.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2015
ratigan:

Alright i will heed to your advice.
Thanks again.
I wish u Gods graces in your endeviours.

You're most welcome
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by dentrice: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Good morning kingsleyinfo, I have been scheduled for the first step of the assessment which will last for 120 minutes. Pls what questions should I expect. I beg you reply me it is urgent
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
dentrice:
Good morning kingsleyinfo, I have been scheduled for the first step of the assessment which will last for 120 minutes. Pls what questions should I expect. I beg you reply me it is urgent

First step you say?

Have you done the voice recording and candidate questionnaire?

Those are the actual first steps, before the Hackerank test, which lasts for 120 minutes.

Again, I can't help you out on any of the exercises, besides, I have forgotten the questions I was asked.

Part of the process is that you must try and work on your own.

On a general note the questions are not difficult. They are general knowledge questions, just like any aptitude test.

After the test, you'll see that they are really easy.

So put your mind at rest, remember you're not in competition with any other candidate, you are just trying to prove you are good enough.

take your time, and follow the questions, you have 7 days to complete the assesments.
Wish you all the best.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ok!

Has anyone gotten an invite to the trial week?

Please update us...
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by dlex21(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
Ok!

Has anyone gotten an invite to the trial week?

Please update us...
Bro... I applied yesterday and I got two invites today... One for assessment and the other for 120mins test(this people think data is easy to get here). Anyways what and what do I need? Thanks
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
dlex21:

Bro... I applied yesterday and I got two invites today... One for assessment and the other for 120mins test(this people think data is easy to get here). Anyways what and what do I need? Thanks
Well, if you want to work from home, data is something you will have to deal with.

They stated that you would need a fast Internet connection, and a working Webcam.

Finish your assessment first, by the time you get to trial week and use 4GB in 3 days, you will understand that you really need Data.
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by dlex21(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Well, if you want to work from home, data is something you will have to deal with.

They stated that you would need a fast Internet connection, and a working Webcam.

Finish your assessment first, by the time you get to trial week and use 4GB in 3 days, you will understand that you really need Data.
Hehehe.... You don't mean it! Choi!! Na no go area oo
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
dlex21:

Hehehe.... You don't mean it! Choi!! Na no go area oo

I mean it oh....

Truth is that, they pay you to provide customer support, using their ticketing system, if you love IT you would enjoy the job.

There are lot's of skills to learn, plus you would be exposed to various technologies and concepts.

Trial week was great, now am just chilling and waiting for the final offer.

One thing you must prepare for however is DATA I learnt the hard way, when Etisalat zapped my 2GB data in one day, although I am a heavy user sha grin grin

If you eventually get the offer... At 360USD per week, you will even subscribe unlimited data plan and it won't bother you.

So like someone said, the pay is definetely worth the gain....

I have already recovered everything spent on data so far... I can't just wait to grab that Payoneer card and go do some cash out.... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okay peeps,

Like I Promised,

I am finally a Level 1 Versata WOW Support Agent. grin grin grin

I will give a comprehensive update much later.

I am currently getting ready for the onboarding process.. another set of training and exams (This people nor dey tire for exam sef)

Please let me know if you get into the trial week.

I will put up my BB PIN by 9PM GMT+1 after which I will take it down Best of luck to you all.

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by dlex21(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

I mean it oh....

Truth is that, they pay you to provide customer support, using their ticketing system, if you love IT you would enjoy the job.

There are lot's of skills to learn, plus you would be exposed to various technologies and concepts.

Trial week was great, now am just chilling and waiting for the final offer.

One thing you must prepare for however is DATA I learnt the hard way, when Etisalat zapped my 2GB data in one day, although I am a heavy user sha grin grin

If you eventually get the offer... At 360USD per week, you will even subscribe unlimited data plan and it won't bother you.

So like someone said, the pay is definetely worth the gain....

I have already recovered everything spent on data so far... I can't just wait to grab that Payoneer card and go do some cash out.... cheesy cheesy grin
etisalat is the worst network one can use for this kind of thing with the way they zap data.

as an IT person, the job is appealing to me as I don't even like office job sef. but the time mehn is the problem as they said they will even monitor you sef.. I will do the assessments she and see how it goes.

congrats on being an agent. now its time to spend the dollars!! grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
Okay peeps,

Like I Promised,

I am finally a Level 1 Versata WOW Support Agent. grin grin grin

I will give a comprehensive update much later.

I am currently getting ready for the onboarding process.. another set of training and exams (This people nor dey tire for exam sef)

Please let me know if you get into the trial week.

I will put up my BB PIN by 9PM GMT+1 after which I will take it down Best of luck to you all.
Congrats bro.update us as it goes.is it not suppposed to be $450 per week bro?
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okay....

Update on my application process till now.

I saw this opportunity on my birthday June 15th, and applied for it.

Now prior to applying for this opportunity, I was already registered on Upwork.com, I was just trying to explore the opportunity of earning additional income, from online remote jobs. So on logging into my linkedin page, I saw this opportunity, well I applied first before I started asking questions... Is this real? How can a company pay you so much money? Are you sure it's not a scam? Well, if it was a scam I had already applied, at least I know how scams look like, so if this starts turning out that way I know where to pull the plug.

After applying, I got an immediate response, wow! i said to myself, that was fast.. well I followed all the instructions, and completed all the assesments. Then I started doing some Googling.. I landed on glassdoor.com, read reviews of previous staff, some were scary, but at least I was encouraged by the fact that the company was real. Then I came accross several articles from well established blogs on Versata, so I said to myself, what the heck am giving it my all.

On the 20th I got the good news, that they have decided to hire me for a trial week. What! I was excited, and I started dancing shoki... by the way am a very bad dancer cheesy cheesy cheesy All the same there was an issue, I needed to provide a document as proof of Identity. My passport was expired! Drivers license expired! National ID card lost. Voters card, I was too angry with our politicians to collect it... Now I need one of them.
Well I initially considered drivers license, but when i remembered those road safety and their wahala, plus the fact that I had barely 3 days to scan and send my ID card, I opted for the Passport. I travelled all the way to Warri, as Portharcourt office choose that very moment to run out of materials. Well, I finally got it done in warri in time to meet the deadline. After spending over 35k to get 64 pages done expressly.

I started wondering what was wrong with me... It was at this point I posted the info on Nairaland and that fellow started talking rubbish. I just told myself, "Even if it doesn't work out, the passport is still yours" Then I had my skype interview with one lovely recruiter from US grin We chatted for about 8 mins and later that day.. Gbam initial offer was made. Login details were sent, I was partially in.

Yeah I started the trial week, did my assignments, read alot, day 1 and two, you will read like you're getting ready for Jamb exams. So much to cover in 8hrs per day. Well I am used to sitting in front of a computer for long hours, so this wasn't a problem.

I took my tests, passed some, failed some. yes i failed some, don't be surprised. cheesy cheesy The questions nor easy ahbeg

After first 3 days, I waited for an excruciating 1 week, then i got this lovely alert from Payoneer that my account has been credited with some dollars.. WOW, so this is real after all.. Imagine my prayers increased with fervour.. but I didnt have to pray too much grin grin I got a mail an hour later asking me to proceed to part two of trial week. Whew! that was close sha. Well i completed my part two of trial week.

Yesterday I got another alert from Payoneer, another two days has been paid.. i just kept refreshing my browser and looking at the money like it was gonna vanish... but unlike the last time.. no mail whatsoever with an official offer. Anyways I was still happy I got some USD na... Today, I just ignored the whole thing for a while, then my phone beep, and you got mail..... Congratulations!!!

Yeah I was in, and it was real. My skype was already beeping with messages from the HR lady.

Now onboarding has started and am asked to pick my start date.. you can be sure i picked the earliest start date quick quick... before I go hear stories... grin grin grin

So to guys who applied, keep hoping. if you don't hear from them maybe they have closed the opportunity, but am sure those that have gotten links for assesments will be contacted too.

When you get your trial week invitation, get ready for serious business, because that's what this is....

Anyways, if you didn't read this entire epistle, just give up already, because you won't survive day 1 of your trial week... AM just kidding sha cheesy cheesy

That's all folks and have a lovely night rest.

Rooting for you....

Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
stepo707:

Congrats bro.update us as it goes.is it not suppposed to be $450 per week bro?

Nope. its $9/hr, 8hrs/day and 40hrs per week. Do the maths... grin grin
Re: Versata Level 1 Support Job by stepo707: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Nope. its $9/hr, 8hrs/day and 40hrs per week. Do the maths... grin grin
In our nigerian time wat time is that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp / Thank GOD, I Made It / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82